Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 4 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:52 am

Cyan

Cyan
Century
Cyan stands up "thank you for your assistance I will do my best to stay out of your way, is there any place i can park my car?"

77Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 4 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:56 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
"Just leave it where it is. My name is Mark Hood by the way. If you need me I'll be in the library, but I would prefer it if you didn't disturb me." With that he leaves the room.

78Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 4 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:57 am

Cyan

Cyan
Century
Cyan leaves the mansion to grab his equipment and take it to the guest room, where he plans to examine his room for anything unusual then explore the mansion for escape routes and anything unusual.

79Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 4 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:06 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Cyan finds a guest room on the first floor easily and he finds nothing unusual in the room. Searching the entire mansion he finds out that the mansion has 3 exits. One being the front door, the second being the back door and the third being a door that faces out of the right side of the mansion that goes out from the kitchen. Cyan also notices that some of the rooms on the top floor is locked.

It is now late afternoon and the last room to search is the library, which is on the ground floor. Cyan is standing in the atrium in front of a large pair of double doors which is the only way into the library.

80Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 4 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:12 pm

Cyan

Cyan
Century
Cyan heads out to explore the mansions grounds

81Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 4 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:16 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Being late afternoon the gardener has finished her work and gone home for the day. The grounds are full of lush greenery. At the front of the mansion, to the left there is an oval for sport and a tennis court next to it. Behind the mansion, the grounds are very big. There is a lake with a small island in the middle of it. Closer to the mansion there is a large pool and far off to the back of the grounds Cyan can see a small cemetery. The grounds are all surrounded by a large brick wall. There is a front gate, which wasn't locked when Cyan drove through it.

82Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 4 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:17 pm

Cyan

Cyan
Century
Cyan heads back to his room to meditate and wait for something to happen

83Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 4 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:50 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
3 days pass without much activity. Mark has seemed to spend his entire time in the library.

The next morning while Cyan is still asleep he can hear the sounds of a large vehicle driving up the small road towards the mansion...

84Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 4 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 pm

Cyan

Cyan
Century
Cyan gets up and heads to an upper floors window to investigate

85Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 4 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:56 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Cyan walks over to his bedroom window and looks through it to see that a large bus is driving up the small road to the mansion.

86Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 4 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:57 pm

Cyan

Cyan
Century
cyan goes to grab his binoculars to take a better look

87Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 4 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:00 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
The bus has now stopped at the roundabout. No one has gotten out of the bus yet, but Cyan can see that there are 5 people on the bus including the driver and that the bus appears to be heavily armed because there is a lot of weapons in the back half of the bus, including a mounted heavy machine gun pointing out of the back. There are also 4 motorbikes in the back of the bus.

88Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 4 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:07 pm

Cyan

Cyan
Century
cyan grabs his combat gear and tries to find a hidden place that has view of the front door (inside)

89Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 4 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:08 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Cyan goes to the first floor balcony in the atrium, which has a clear view of the front door from the inside. Cyan can be completely hidden if he stays around the corner which goes down a hallways. The partition which makes the fence for the edge of the balcony is made of poles, so Cyan can't hide behind that.

90Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 4 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:14 pm

Cyan

Cyan
Century
Cyan lowers his assault rifle to the ground and then watches around the corner

91Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 4 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:05 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
After a while Cyan sees Mark walk out of the library into the foyer and goes up to the front door. He looks through the peephole and says, "what the ****"

92Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 4 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:07 pm

Cyan

Cyan
Century
Cyan calls out loud enough for mark to hear "get them in the house mark, they haven't made a hostile move yet"

93Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 4 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:13 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Mark turns around and looks surprised to see Cyan hiding up on the balcony, he then shrugs and opens the front door...

*Cyan is now a part of the main thread*

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum