Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:35 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
The gardener seeing Cyan coming towards him, stands up and brushes her gloves on her pants to rub off the dirt. "Hello there, I don't get many visitors while I'm working."

52Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:39 am

Cyan

Cyan
Century
"im here on military buisness, is the seer queen home?"

53Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:40 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
"I don't know. I never go inside the mansion, I just work on the garden."

54Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:41 am

Cyan

Cyan
Century
"anything unusual or anyone unusual been here in the past week?"

55Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:44 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
"Nope, I usually mind my own business. A lot of visitors would come every day, to see the Seer Queen no doubt, but that stopped happening ever since about a week ago. Now, hardly anyone comes up here anymore ever since Sun Mountain was invaded. Its a lot more quiet now."

56Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:45 am

Cyan

Cyan
Century
"thanks ma'm" cyan looks around at the garden "you do good work, have a nice day"cyan now heads towards the entrance to the mansion

57Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:04 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
"Bye," the gardener says before going back to work.

Cyan is standing in front of the entrance to the mansion, nothing has changed.

58Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:05 am

Cyan

Cyan
Century
cyan knocks on the door then moves to the side

59Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:08 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Nobody answers...

60Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:10 am

Cyan

Cyan
Century
cyan checks for a doorbell or pully or an intercom to ring it

61Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:13 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
There is nothing like that.

After about 5 minutes Cyan can hear footsteps coming from inside. The door slightly opens ajar just enough for Cyan to be able to see the head of a man in his 20s who looks tired and overworked. He is wearing glasses and has dark brown hair.

"Yes. What do you want?"

62Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:14 am

Cyan

Cyan
Century
"im an agent from the UDF, im hoping to contact whoever is in charge here"

63Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:16 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
The guy yawns. "I am. Can I see some ID?"

64Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:16 am

Cyan

Cyan
Century
"excellent" flashes the ID

65Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:20 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
"Hmm, I see that you are a high-ranking agent of the UDF. The Seer Queen isn't here, you'll have to come back another time if you want to see her"

66Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:21 am

Cyan

Cyan
Century
"can we talk somewhere private..sir?"

67Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:23 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
"Very well, but I don't have much time, so make it quick." The guy opens the door and steps back to let Cyan in...

68Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:24 am

Cyan

Cyan
Century
"I take it we aren't having a private conversation in the entrance hall" Cyan gestures for the man to move and plans to follow him.

69Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:28 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
The guy looks at Cyan annoyed. "Follow me and close the door behind you." They walk through the atrium, which is a long chamber with a small stream running down the middle in a little pool. The guy goes through one of the right doors...

70Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:29 am

Cyan

Cyan
Century
Cyan follows him into the room and makes to close the door.

71Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:35 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Cyan walks into a large living room that is very nicely decorated with portraits and sculptures along the walls and a large decorated rug laying down on the ground in the center of the room. There is a large window facing out on to the grounds with the curtains closed. There is another door on the opposite side of the living room and a big bookshelf on the wall next to it. At the far end of the room there is a large fireplace with a couple of nice arm chairs situated around a coffee table near it.

"This room should be good enough," the guy says as he goes to sit down on one of the arm chairs.

72Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:38 am

Cyan

Cyan
Century
Cyan sits down in a chair facing the man "I'm here on a mission from the UDF, i am not allowed to disclose my objectives are to you, however it does involve the fight against Kasedaya." pausing to check around the room for anything suspicious "I've been ordered to make contact with a group of people who should be arriving here within a week, if they don't appear I am to return to the capital."

73Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:44 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
"I'm not expecting anybody to come here. Your wasting your time. Who are you looking for exactly. If you tell me I may be able to help you and tell you where they are if I know them."

74Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:48 am

Cyan

Cyan
Century
"Unfortunately that is part of my mission that I cannot divulge, i would appreciate if i can stay here." Cyan looks the man in the eyes "If i cannot I shall be staying nearby, the local military commander will know where i am, if any unusual groups come here I would like to be contacted immediately"

75Cyan - The Dirtfight - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyan - The Dirtfight Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:50 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
"Very well you can stay here, just don't get in my way. I have important work to do. You can stay in one of the guest rooms on the 1st floor. Is that all?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum