Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cyan Empty Cyan Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:19 pm

Cyan

Cyan
Century
Name:Unknown

Nickname:Cyan

Sex:Male

Birthday:9-September 1985

Height:6"1

Blood type: O negative

Eye colour:Grey

Hair colour: dark brown streaked silver

Mantra: alea iacta est

Quote:unarmed? never

Appearance:Short hair, scar over eye and another over cheek, extremely beaten and scarred torso, wears a long coat over Armour and backpack

Personality:professional killer with a luck happy attitude

Favorite colour:who cares?

General Description: a highly experienced mercanry competent with the use of most weapons and vehicles, also has basic tech skills, uses his abilites to genrate forcefields and his special ammo to handle difficult situations.

Powers:

Spell Bullets: imbue my ammo with spells the special ammo can only be fired from my pistols and sniper (they are modified to handle it) takes my energy to empower the ammo. the largest effect the ammo can generate is the size of a door.

Spells: Fire, Freeze, light, electrical blast, high speed bullet/pierce anything (almost),paralyse, shadow bullet,wind/force bullet, raw energy blast (beam cannon effect), gravity bullets to create an area of stronger or weaker gravity max time 1 minute

ForceFields: Can generate forcefields within a ten metre radius around my body. these fields cannot move unless they are attached to something. these fields can be created small then be made to increase in size, it takes no energy to sustain fields except under special circumstances, i can create 10 large fields (around the size of a man) between meditation or sleep. depending on the size of the field i wont be able to move. i can also generate use half my power to generate a huge field for instance a 10 metre shield

Primary Weapon: Assault rifle

Secondary Weapon: Sniper rifle, two pistols

Armour: assault squad armor, combat mask with thermal imaging? and night vison? (can be turned on and off, have power supply)

Equipment: all ammo is hollow-point, 10 throwing knives, 8 explosive entry devices, 4 frag grenades and 4 flash-bangs, field kit (includes full first aid kit, toiletries, binoculars, maps and map gear, mirror, canteen, camouflage gear and paint, flares, compass, mess kit, rations,hootchie (simple tent), camping gear)

Last edited by Cyan on Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:35 pm; edited 21 times in total

2Cyan Empty Re: Cyan Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:07 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Cyan can generate 3 types of force-fields, small, big and huge. Cyan can only generate 1 force-field at a time and within a radius of 10m. Cyan starts off with 10 units of energy which he can use up to generate force fields, it only requires energy to generate force-fields, but not to sustain them. He can replenish his energy reserves by sleeping/meditating.

Small force-fields:
Small force-fields can be used for numerous applications such as creating a force-field inside a lock which would destroy it. Small force-fields require no units of energy and Cyan only needs to use one of his hands to sustain the force-field if need be and he can move easily whilst generating a small force-field. Cyan can generate a small force-field to be the normal size of a shield, which would be attached to one of his hands. Cyan can generate small force-fields almost instantly.

Big force-fields:
Big force-fields are about the size of a normal person. It requires 1 unit of energy to generate a force-field this big and Cyan needs to use both of his hands to sustain a force-field this big. Cyan can generate a big force-field as a shield to protect himself in one direction, he can move with this force-field, but only at a walking pace. He can also create a big full-size force-field to protect a team mate in one direction, but he can not move in this case, the force-field would move with the team mate for as long as Cyan is sustaining it. Cyan can generate big force-fields around any object and also generate walls of force, such as a small wall of force-field that an enemy would trip over or a big force-field wall that would block an entire alleyway. Cyan can not move while generating big force-fields, if he moved he would lose concentration and the force-field would vanish. Except for when he is creating a big force-field around himself, in this case he can only walk. Cyan can generate big force-fields after about 5 seconds.

Huge force-fields:
Cyan can also generate huge force-fields that are much bigger than any other. This requires a lot of energy and concentration and therefore Cyan would not be able to move at all while sustaining a force-field of this size. This type of force-field requires 5 units of energy to generate. An example of a huge force-field would be one protecting the entire team in one big circular arc. Generating a huge forcefield takes quite some time, at least 3 minutes.

Attacks with force-fields:
Cyan can fire force-field projectiles from his hands, this is the size of a normal fireball and would normally cause an enemy to stumble and fall over.
Cyan can also generate 2 small force-fields around his fists which would cause twice the damage that he could normally do while punching enemies, this is the only case in which Cyan would be able to create 2 separate force-fields. The projectile and fists count as small force-fields. Cyan can also do a force-push like in Star Wars, this counts as a big force-field and would affect everyone around him, even his team mates. Cyan can also direct his force-pushes into one single direction to take down enemies or break down walls to make holes in the wall. Cyan can give these directed force-pushes the power of a big or huge force-field, depending on what he wants to do. Giving a directed force-push the power of a big force-field would allow Cyan to break through any normal wall, but if it is protected by an extra metal wall or something like that it would require the power of a huge force-field.

Last edited by martin on Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:04 am; edited 2 times in total

3Cyan Empty Re: Cyan Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:58 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
I also need a list of limitations on your power and the types of ammunition you have.

Thanks Smile

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

4Cyan Empty Re: Cyan Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:23 am

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
Also, how does the mind reading work? Is it like Edward in Twilight (where you can hear people's internal monologes), or like Voldemort in Harry Potter (who can tell when people are lying, but can't actually hear their thoughts) or like Snape in Harry Potter (Like when he attacks Harry's mind and can see his memories and dreams). Or is something else entirely?

http://www.twitter.com/vanderde

5Cyan Empty Re: Cyan Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:47 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
As you probably know Ben, the team have been sent from Earth into another world called Eldora. When I bring you into the story, which will probably be soon I think, I'm going to make you a person from Eldora. You'll be a guy working for the army there sent to help the team with their mission to stop Kasdeya (bad guy) from taking over the world. So, everything that you have listed in your equipment is fine except for the gps. Eldora has no satellites orbiting the planet and hence no gps devices, but everything else will be fine. Soon I'll be posting up a map of Eldora that I have drawn that show all of the places in Eldora.

Last edited by martin on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total

6Cyan Empty Re: Cyan Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:47 am

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
Ah great, thanks Martin - I was mainly asking out of curiosity rather than a need to know. Smile

http://www.twitter.com/vanderde

7Cyan Empty Re: Cyan Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:45 am

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator
martin wrote:You'll have to be more specific with what exactly you have in your equipment instead of saying "field survival kit, field equipment"

I have to say, survival kit is pretty obvious....

Cyan wrote:Favourite colour:who cares?
Isnt the favourite colour obvious?

Cyan wrote:Mantra: alea aeacta est

What exactly is your mantra? i tried googling it and only came up with this: Wikipedia

https://steamcommunity.com/id/mijy07

8Cyan Empty Re: Cyan Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:32 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
That wikipedia page sounds good to me and I know about the equipment, but its better to avoid confusion I say.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum