Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Empty Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:16 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
Jaxsom is on the ground next to the entrance castle. The half collapsed hallway is slick with water. At the top, the stairwell is visible.

2Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Empty Re: Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:35 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
Jaxsom decides that going back into the collapsed hallway may be a bad idea. He walks around the side of the castle to try find a bit where the roof looks more stable.

3Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Empty Re: Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:42 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
He finds a stable section of roof.

4Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Empty Re: Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:48 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
Jaxsom telekentically throws one of his crystals up into the air above the roof and tries to teleports up to it and land on the roof.

5Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Empty Re: Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:50 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
He just makes it, almost slipping off because of the rain. On the roof, the Seer Queen and the others have gathered in a circle.

6Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Empty Re: Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:59 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
Jaxsom moves over to where the Seer Queen is.

7Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Empty Re: Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:03 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
The circle consists of the Seer Queen, Bill, Eolande, Wicker, and the one remaining guard.

8Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Empty Re: Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:33 am

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
"Hey I'm glad you guys are still alive" Jaxsom says while moving closer.

9Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Empty Re: Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:05 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
Eolande looks at Jaxsom.
"I'm surprised that you lot are still alive. Or are you the last one?"

10Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Empty Re: Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:59 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
"No the others are still alive, I'm in radio contact with them right now." Jaxsom says.

11Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Empty Re: Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:36 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
"That's good. Why did you all run away? It would be much quicker to just teleport out of here with us."

12Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Empty Re: Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:42 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
"I was trying to catch up to the rest of my team to make sure that they didn't die, after all my orders are to bring our team back to our world safely. After I made sure they were all safe I came back here seeing as as far as i can tell you are our only means of getting back to our world."

13Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Empty Re: Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:19 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
Blaze's voice crackles in over the radio.
"Jaxsom, it looks as if we've found somewhere to take shelter, a building with scorch marks on it, it has stairs leading down, hopefully we'll be safe down here."

14Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Empty Re: Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:53 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
"Blaze just said he and the others have found shelter in what sounds like a cellar, should i get them to come here or shall we go the them?"

15Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Empty Re: Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:37 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
"Best bring them here. The Seer Queen is psyching herself up to do her thing."

16Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Empty Re: Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:34 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
"Fair enough." Jaxsom responds.

"Hey, the Seer Queen, Bill, Eolande and Wicker are all still alive. The Seer Queen wants you to all come back here to she can teleport us all out of here." Jaxsom says into his radio. "Also she can't come to you because she is preparing the teleportation."

17Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Empty Re: Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:15 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
The wind picks up, howling loudly as the city is besieged. A flash of lightning tears up the roof of the castle, ripping it apart like it was made of paper. Jaxsom and the others just avoided being caught in it's wrath, and now stand in the last part of the roof that is still standing, the part with the stairwell.

18Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Empty Re: Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:40 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
"Jaxsom, we can't climb up the collapsed hallway", Martin says over the radio.

19Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Empty Re: Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:30 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
"I hope your nearly ready" Jaxsom says to the seer queen " I'll be right back with the others."

Jaxsom makes his way over so he is above the other while still on the roof. He then takes one of his special crystals and transforms it into a sword, finds a stable looking part of the roof and stabs it into it. After which he teleports down next to the group.

20Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Empty Re: Jaxsom - The Dirtfight Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:52 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
He appears down next to the group standing at the point where the collapsed hallway ends.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum