Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Andrew - "The Dirtfight" Empty Andrew - "The Dirtfight" Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:04 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
Andrew is standing in the floating village's center when a young woman takes his hand and leads him down into a different street, while laughing and grinning at him.

2Andrew - "The Dirtfight" Empty Re: Andrew - "The Dirtfight" Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:29 pm

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
"Well then, this is uhh, different." Andrew thinks to himself. "Normally id be happy to follow a girl in this situation. But i dont think its for the same reason."

3Andrew - "The Dirtfight" Empty Re: Andrew - "The Dirtfight" Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:42 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
She leads him to a secluded house on the outskirts of the village.
"Come on, I know this place is secluded..." She winks at him and ducks inside.

4Andrew - "The Dirtfight" Empty Re: Andrew - "The Dirtfight" Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:49 pm

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
"No harm in trying i suppose" He thinks to himself, while following the lady inside the house.

5Andrew - "The Dirtfight" Empty Re: Andrew - "The Dirtfight" Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:09 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
The door clicks shut behind him, and something heavy smacks into the back of his head.
After a few minutes, he awakes lying on a bed naked. His hands and feet are tied down with rope. Six women are in the room, going through his pack. Three of them gather up his things, including his weapons and clothes, and leave the room. The other three stare mockingly at Andrew.
"Well, I think someone was expecting something different."

6Andrew - "The Dirtfight" Empty Re: Andrew - "The Dirtfight" Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:24 pm

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
Andrew Curses under his breathe.
"Maybe, you never know. Well, im completley defenceless, and feel like and idiot. What do you want from me?"

7Andrew - "The Dirtfight" Empty Re: Andrew - "The Dirtfight" Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:28 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
"Oh we already took all we need. We were just on our way out. I'm sure somebody will find you sooner or later." They laugh and leave the room.

8Andrew - "The Dirtfight" Empty Re: Andrew - "The Dirtfight" Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:32 pm

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
Andrew curses loudly.
"Ill **** kill you bitches!" Andrew scans the room to see if there is anything of use to him...

9Andrew - "The Dirtfight" Empty Re: Andrew - "The Dirtfight" Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:36 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
The bed is a large double bed, and his hands and feet are secure. Next to both sides of the bed there are bed side tables. The room is only big enough for the bed and the tables. There is only one door.

10Andrew - "The Dirtfight" Empty Re: Andrew - "The Dirtfight" Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:26 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
One of the women walks back into the room, holding a handgun.
She aims it him.
"Unlike the others, I don't like leaving people behind to alert the authorities."
She fires twice, and two bullets enter Andrews chest, killing him instantly.
Smiling with satisfaction, the woman leaves.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum