Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 5 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:42 am

Hopdiddy

Hopdiddy
Double Century
"So you don't like us? Hehe could of told us instead of slamming our asses around, so yeah... I'm going to take my friends and go now." Says Lesley getting up stroking his chin trying to numb the pain.

102New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 5 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:35 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Spectrum is My Best Friend
Blaze quickly sheathes his sword and fires his deagle at the Gunman

followed immediately by flicking his fingers to create and launch a fireball right in front of himself hoping to catch the Gunman if he appears

103New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 5 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:28 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
The gunman appears next to a table, picking it up with one hand and launching it at Blaze. He then manifests next to Lesley and delivers a painful kick to Lesley's stomach, sending him flying to the other side of the room.

104New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 5 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:56 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Blaze quickly draws his sword into whip mode and attempts to slash through the table vertically into 2 pieces that will fly past either side of him.

105New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 5 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:00 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
Seeing Blaze attempt to slice the table in half Jaxsom gets ready to shoot The Gunman through the gap between the pieces to try catch The Gunman off guard.

106New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 5 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:11 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
The table is sliced neatly down the center, the pieces rocketing past Blaze either side and smashing into the wall. The gunman appears to be gone. Lesley is lying in a heap next to the far wall, and broken tables litter the cafeteria, but there is no sign of the gunman.
Right up until he put a hand on Blaze and Jaxsom's shoulders.

107New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 5 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:29 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Blaze retracts the sword out of whip mode as he attempts so slash at the Gunman to his side while trying to step back away from him so as not to hit Jaxsom by accident expecting the Gunman to dodge the attack.

108New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 5 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:42 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
With the hand that was on Blaze's shoulder, he catches the blade edge in between his fingers with ease, and pulls it out of Blazes hands, tossing it near where Lesley was lying.

109New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 5 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:11 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Blaze starts retreating backwards away from the Gunman in the direction of Lesley and his sword.
He says to the Gunman "For the record, no I don't seek death, but you told me to remain silent, when I did you tried to kill me. Having said that though, I would gladly accept death if the situation called for it."

110New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 5 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:12 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
The crystals spinning around Jaxsom suddenly turn into swords. He grabs one of the swords and uses it and the ones spinning around him to try and attack The Gunman.

111New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 5 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:30 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
The gunman appears behind Jaxsom and delivers a swift punch to the back of his head, knocking Jaxsom out cold and sending the crystal swords clattering to the ground.
He then gives Blaze an interesting look.
"You would accept death?"

112New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 5 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:38 am

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Blaze continues to move backward toward Lesley and his sword.

Looking back at the Gunman, but careful not to look in his eyes again he responds:

"If the situation called for it yes. For example, if I knew my sacrifice would allow others to live, that might be such a situation. I do not actively seek death though, that would seem foolish, after all, what can I do if I'm dead?"

113New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 5 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:35 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
"A statement fitting to your status." he murmured.
"I had no wish to engage you or your friends, but when you kept interrupting me with your incessant chatter, I had to take action. When you finally stopped talking and I tried to reward your obedience, you resisted! I dislike wasting my energy on rewarding ungrateful grunts."

114New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 5 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:41 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Blaze looks at the Gunman somewhat confused

"Reward my obedience? You must excuse my ignorance but it felt as if you were draining my body of life, as if I was dying... and as I saw no reason to die yet, I was opposed."

Blaze stops retreating, curious at the turn of conversation.

115New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 5 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:49 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
"Of course it felt like you were dying, your body was. I was enlightening your mind, or I would have done had you not resisted."

116New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 5 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:54 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Blaze looks thoughtful at this ... information

"So ... I would have lost my body completely? And gained enlightenment? I don't suppose you could uh shed some light on this enlightenment you were trying to give me?"

117New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 5 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:12 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
"Words cannot explain it. It is an experience incomprehensible to the human mind."

118New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 5 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:20 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Blaze frowns at the lack of anything to work with

"That makes it awfully difficult to decide if I want it, I know not of the benefits yet I know I will lose my body, I can't help but lean toward no with such limited information, you have my apologies though. Besides, how does this help us find the others we seek?"

119New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 5 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:53 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
"I wasn't offering it any more. I was just informing you about it. Kindly take your friends and move on. I must return to my concentration." He moves to one of the few remaining tables and takes a seat.
Jaxsom wakes up with a cough of blood.

120New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 5 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:08 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Blaze hears Jaxsom coughing

"Don't attack! Get up guys, we continue our search of the facility!"

and he moves over to and picks up his sword, sheathing his weapons as he heads for the other door that they did not enter via.

121New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 5 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:14 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
Jaxsom gets up and wipes the blood from his lip.

Hen then gives Blaze and The Gunman a questioning look, shrugs and proceeds to follow Blaze to the next door.

Meanwhile his swords turn back into crystals and start to lazily spin around him again.

122New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 5 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:12 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
Lesley appears to be unconscious.

123New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 5 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:21 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
Jaxsom seeing Lesley unconscious on the floor, sighs and turns around to walk over to him. He then picks Lesley up telekinetically and walks with him back towards the door where Blaze went.

124New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 5 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:48 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Blaze nods at Jaxsom and indicates he should follow as he opens the door to go through...

125New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 5 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:02 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
It leads into the middle of a hallway going in both directions. To the right is a door with a sign indicating it is the administrators office. To the left, the hallway turns a corner and leads out of sight.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum