Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 20]

1The Dirtfight Continued Empty The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:22 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
*The Dirfight has continued - I'm the new narrator!*

The team are on the platform of the roof of the castle along with the Seer Queen, Bill, Eolande and Wicker. The storm rages on and it seems to get more fierce by the minute. Dark storm clouds cover the sky and their is no hint of sunlight coming through the cloud cover. It is hard to tell if it is still day as lightning continues to flash across the sky and randomly hit buildings of the city. The city is on fire and buildings are collapsing everywhere as the storm tears the city apart, the raining is pelting down in buckets and the streets are beginning to flood as the gutters get full of running water. The wind whips and rages loudly at incredible speeds as the team feel like they may be grabbed by the wind and thrown off the castle rooftops at any moment. The castle ramparts are collapsing and it feels like the building won't hold for much longer.

The Seer Queen is in deep concentration, as she mutters the words to an incantation below her breath. She holds her hands out in front of her and a ball of light begins to form levitating above her hands and the ball of light slowly gets bigger. "Soon, we will all be able to be teleported out of this city", she yells over the howling wind, "this will be very dangerous, I can't guarantee that we will all survive this..." Suddenly, a thunderous boom erupts across the city coming from the sky and a dark voice can be heard, "hahaha, you think that you can escape me Seer. Your magic will not work this time, you will all die today."

After those words are said a loud roar comes from the sky and a giant black dragon flies out of the clouds and circles the group on the rooftop platform, getting ready to swoop down and go for the kill...

2The Dirtfight Continued Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:27 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Emilia appears to be muttering under her breath.

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

3The Dirtfight Continued Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:33 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
"What the ****, a dragon!?" Martin yells in complete surprise, "This just keeps getting better and better, you better hurry up with whatever you are doing", Martin says to the Seer Queen as he holds up his assault rifle ready.

The Seer Queen ignores what Martin says and continues her incantation in deep concentration, the ball of light is slowly getting bigger and more bright...

The dragon having circled the group, begins its decent, going down towards the team...

4The Dirtfight Continued Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:37 am

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
Jaxsom looks straight up at the dragon, all 6 crystals around him turning into swords as he prepares himself.

5The Dirtfight Continued Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:40 am

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
Naru holds herself steady against the wind and readies her water gun, putting it on the most powerful settings. "Although I really doubt it's going be able to do anything remotely useful" she says to herself, "Better to go down fighting though yeah?" Naru calls to Martin.

http://www.twitter.com/vanderde

6The Dirtfight Continued Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:40 am

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Spectrum is My Best Friend
Blaze draws his sword and looks over at Jaxsom

"Hey Jaxsom, this might sound real stupid but... whats the chance you could teleport me onto the back of the dragon's neck?"

7The Dirtfight Continued Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:42 am

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
Jaxsom flashes blaze a smile

"We will soon find out."

8The Dirtfight Continued Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:43 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
"And what you going to do? Stab it? I could take it down if you gave me the chance..." Emilia whispers

9The Dirtfight Continued Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:44 am

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
"Pretty much, if you've got a better plan, by all means go for it, I'm in no rush to jump onto a dragon, and besides, ladies first..."

Blaze smiles at Emilia

10The Dirtfight Continued Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:46 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Annoyed, Emilia puts her head down and starts talking to herself again.

All that is heard is, "I'm...to deny...the...of...Kasdeya."

11The Dirtfight Continued Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:50 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
The dragon roars and swoops down upon the team getting closer. Martin steps forward and fires his assault rifle at the dragon's body, "**** die!!" Martin yells in anger. The dragon gets hit and massive holes appear in its torso as the bullets of the improved assault rifle rips its flesh apart, the dragon screams in pain as blood flows out of its body and goes down for the kill. The dragon grabs Wicker in its gigantic talons and bites his head off, throwing the body aside. The dragon continues to fly around the castle rooftops at an easy height to be shot at...

12The Dirtfight Continued Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:59 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Emilia laughs.

13The Dirtfight Continued Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:01 am

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
Jaxsom gets ready to react when the dragon swoops down close again.

14The Dirtfight Continued Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:10 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
The dragon swoops down again, aiming for its next victim. Martin starts shooting at the dragon again. The dragon is now close to the team about to get them...

15The Dirtfight Continued Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:12 am

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
Naru shoots a blast of water into the dragon's mouth, and holds her dirk in the other hand.

16The Dirtfight Continued Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:14 am

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
Jaxsom telekentically throws a sword at the dragons underbelly.

17The Dirtfight Continued Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:17 am

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Blaze draws his incendiary loaded pistol and unloads the clip attempting to shoot into the back of the dragon's throat...

18The Dirtfight Continued Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:22 am

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
Naru looks at the dragon's mouth with her x-ray vision, looking specifically for the mechanism that lets it breathe fire.

19The Dirtfight Continued Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:34 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
The bullets from Martin's assault rifle and Jaxsom's swords manages to rip more flesh away from the underside of the dragon's giant body, causing the dragon's body to bleed more, but it doesn't seem to have much of an effect on the dragon yet. As the dragon swoops down upon the team, fire was about to erupt out of the dragon's mouth, but Naru's water gun, shooting into the dragon's mouth managed to stop this from happening. The dragon cries in pain at this. From Naru's x-ray vision she can see that the dragon has a sack at the back of its throat which appears to be the source of its fire and heat. Blaze's incendiary bullets hits this sack directly and causes it to ignite and blow the dragon's head apart. The dragon begins to fall off the side of the castle rooftops, but at the last moment, its tail whips out and hits Martin, throwing him off the castle rooftop and into the city below.

Meanwhile, a gigantic bolt of lightning hits the hospital of the city, blowing the hospital apart. Killing Kyle in the process...

20The Dirtfight Continued Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:38 am

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
Naru reels back in shock as she watches Martin's body disappear over the side of the castle.

21The Dirtfight Continued Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:44 am

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Blaze is absolutely stunned at the sudden turn of events, but he reloads his gun and puts it away, hoping that to be the last of the dragon.

22The Dirtfight Continued Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:50 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
The Seer Queen continues her incantation. "Its almost ready," she says in the same deep level of concentration. Suddenly, the same loud voice erupts from the clouds above, "HAHAHAHAHAHA DID YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT IT WOULD BE THAT EASY", the voice yells. The wings of the dragon's body suddenly goes back into motion. The dragon flies into the air once again above the team on the rooftop and two heads grow out of the neck to replace the last head. Martin screams in pain, wrapped in the dragon's tail. The tail squeezes and Martin's body is ripped apart. The body falls and some of his entrails falls onto the team below. The dragon begins to circle the team once again. As the dragon circles around them it pulls Jaxsom's sword out of it's underside and throws the sword away back down to the rooftop by the team. One of the heads is looking at the entire team, as if to choose who it will kill next while the other dragon head shoots fire at other buildings of the city...

Last edited by martin on Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

23The Dirtfight Continued Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:54 am

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
"Gross!" Naru shouts, wiping her forehead on her sleeve to get some of the bodily fluids off her face.

She then readies her water gun, ready to shoot into it's mouth if it opens it again.

24The Dirtfight Continued Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:05 am

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
"Well crap. Jaxsom, I'm going to need your help if I'm going to be effective with my sword. I was thinking about getting on top of it, you'd have to join me so that we can keep moving, I want to take out its eyes. I know its got two heads, with any luck it will also attack itself."

25The Dirtfight Continued Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:07 am

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
Naru changes the settings on her water gun, making it so it will shoot a very thin stream of high pressure water. She shoots streams of water at the underbelly of the beast.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 20]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum