Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 6 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:47 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Spectrum is My Best Friend
Blaze continues through the door into the open hallway and motions Jaxsom to come closer so they can talk quietly.

127New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 6 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:37 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
Jaxsom looks behind him through the door to see what The Gunman is doing before closing it telekentically and moving closer to Blaze to see what he wants.

128New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 6 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:45 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Blaze nods again and starts talking in a whisper

"Alright, I managed to get the Gunman talking after he knocked you out and he decide to resume whatever he was doing. Figured it was a good opportunity to leave."

"I don't trust him at all, he nearly drained my life to give me what he called 'enlightenment' despite being unable to actually tell me what that meant. Admittedly he's the first lead we've found about the others making it tempting to remain, it almost seemed like he could contact them telepathically."

"Still sitting around doing nothing probably isn't a good course of action, especially as he nearly killed us and probably could have, thus we should probably continue searching the facility for any clues."

129New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 6 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:48 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
"I agree lets continue on for now, we can deal with him later"

130New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 6 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:04 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
With a nod Blaze continues "Excellent, lets have a look at the Administrator's Office."

He adds quickly "Oh make sure he doesn't do anything rash when he wakes up, don't want the Gunman on us again."

Blaze heads for the door, listening for sound, if nothing he attempts opens the door and steps inside

131New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 6 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:38 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
There is no noise from the other side. Inside the room, there is a desk and a filing cabinet. A name plate sits on the table edge, reading "Administrator Cain".

132New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 6 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:41 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Blaze heads right on into the room and begins searching the desk and filing cabinet for anything that might be relevant to the search.

133New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 6 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:45 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
Jaxsom follows Blaze into the room, and brings Lesley in after him.

134New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 6 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:02 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
The filing cabinet is empty, as well as the desk.

135New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 6 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:08 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
"Its completely empty. I guess we'll see what was down the other way."

Blaze heads back out the room, and continues down the hallway around the corner...

136New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 6 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:35 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
Jaxsom and Lesley's body follows.

137New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 6 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:49 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
Around the corner, there is a long hallway with several doors on either side about 3 metres between. At the end, the hallway turns right.

138New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 6 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:52 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Blaze continues down the hallway leading up to the first few doors.

He stops to listen at the first door on the left, if nothing he opens the door and enters.

139New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 6 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:55 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
Inside there are some empty bunk beds.

140New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 6 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:01 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Blaze quickly checks for anything that might be relevant to the Spectrum crew.

After that he heads back to the hallway closing the door and checks the first room on the other side, listening for silence before attempting to enter.

141New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 6 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:02 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
The room is empty except for the bunk beds, and the other one is the same.

142New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 6 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:04 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Blaze continues to repeat this process.

143New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 6 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:04 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
Each of the rooms are the same as the first 2.

144New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 6 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:05 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Blaze continues down the hallway turning right at the corner...

145New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 6 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:09 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
Seeing that Blaze has finally finished looking through all the rooms Jaxsom follows with Lesley's body.

146New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 6 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:30 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
A bright blue light engulfs Jaxsom, Lesley and Blaze. It swirls around them and they hear a shout from the cafeteria. The gunman is there in an instant, and rushes forward to break through the light, but he vanishes from view, along with the hallway. Now a different voice echoes into the blue light that swirls around them.
"My Queen, you can not bring them directly to you! You will suffer serious damage!"
A woman's weak voice replies.
"I know...If I can just get them to... Sun Mountain...it will be enough..."
The light intensifies and the mercenaries have to close their eyes. After a moment, the light fades away, revealing their new location. They are on a mountain that overlooks a vast landscape, with a storm in the distance. Behind them, there are gasps of shock. About 25 people are sitting on chairs drinking and eating. Behind them is a castle. Among the people sitting down, there is Martin and Naru.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum