Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:16 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Spectrum is My Best Friend
Blaze just grins at Jaxom before responding in a thoroughly sarcastic tone

" Ah! So that's what it does, thanks for clarifying that one for me, I'll be sure to use it!"

27New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:20 pm

Hopdiddy

Hopdiddy
Double Century
"Indeed, i shall do so as well."
Lesley says with a sarcastic tone in his voice.

Last edited by Hopdiddy on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

28New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:20 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
Jaxsom smiles.

"But that would ruin the surprise, come over here"

29New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:22 pm

Hopdiddy

Hopdiddy
Double Century
"... No thank you, i like my corner much better, what would you want us to do in your corner anyway?"

Last edited by Hopdiddy on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

30New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:25 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Blaze raises an eyebrow and steps over to Jaxom wondering what this is for

31New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:29 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
Jaxsom smiles and reaches out his hand and touches Blaze.

He then teleports Blaze and himself over to Lesley.

"That's what they are for"

He then teleports himself back to where he was and continues to meditate.

32New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:31 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Blazes stares at Jaxom eyes wide

"Wow that was amazing! That really is handy! I would consider showing you what I can do but you don't want me doing that in an elevator shaft..."

33New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:40 pm

Hopdiddy

Hopdiddy
Double Century
"Wow, that's weird, but useful, but still couldn't you have just told us what it does?"

34New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:49 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
"Not nearly as fun"

35New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:55 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
The elevator comes to a stop, and the doors open, showing a hallway with windows overlooking a chemical assembly line. At the end there is a large metal door, already open.

36New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:34 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Blaze steps off the elevator and says to the others

"Shall we?"

and begins heading down the hallway to the open door...

37New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:36 pm

Hopdiddy

Hopdiddy
Double Century
" We shall."
Lesley unslings his steyr, ready to shoot if necessary.

38New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:38 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
Jaxsom pulls out a set of 6 different colour crystals and they start to spin slowly around him. He then follows the others.

39New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:43 pm

Hopdiddy

Hopdiddy
Double Century
" I'll leave you and your crystals alone if you want, Mr. blaze, lets scout ahead shall we?"
Says lesley walking down to the door to check out what's ahead of them

40New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:48 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
The large metal black door at the end that is open has a peace sign scrawled on the front. The next room appears to be a receptionists room. There is a desk and two doors behind it either side.

41New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:07 am

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Blaze looks around

"No receptionist? What kind of service is that?"

Blaze heads over to see if there is anything on, behind or under the desk...

42New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:13 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
On the desk, there is a phone and some blank pieces of paper, along with some pens.

43New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:26 am

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
"Hmmm left or right... choices, choices."

Jaxsom takes a coin from his pocket

"Heads left, tails right?"

44New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:13 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
The coin lands as tails.

45New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:15 am

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
"Right it is. "

Jaxsom moves towards the right door.

46New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:27 am

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
"Apparently so"

Blaze follows Jaxsom over to the right door and listens to hear anything from the other side.

47New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:39 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
There are no noises, just silence.

48New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:35 am

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Blaze opens the door and proceeds into the next room, gun at the ready...

49New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:43 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
It is a 5 metre by 5 metre room with a grid on the floor, much like the one in the Antarctic Whitedove. Several tiles that were squares on the grid have been taken out and are lying nearby. Underneath the bare spots is circuitry and wiring. A wall on the opposite side has been blasted open from this side.

50New Characters - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:44 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
"Seems like we are going the right way."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum