Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Empty New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:49 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
A group of Spectrum mercenaries have gathered in the meeting room. Hanson awaits them.
"Welcome. I'm going to skip learning each of your, I'm sure, interesting names and stories, and cut straight to the chase.
One of our teams has gone missing. We dropped them into Libya to investigate the second Whitedove base. You were all given the mission reports, so you know what happened. It's been a couple of weeks since we have been in contact and they have been declared MIA.
Your job is to find them. The entrance of the facility has been secured, but we have not ventured inside. You will get in there and get them out so we can reassess the situation. Any questions?"

2New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:06 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Spectrum is My Best Friend
Blaze pipes up
"Blaze here. How soon do we head out? And will we be arriving the same way as the first team: Parachute drop slightly to the south of the facility?"

3New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:10 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
"Your team will head off after this meeting is concluded. You will be taking a small plane to a military airstrip and then be transported by helicopter to the entrance."

4New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:17 pm

Hopdiddy

Hopdiddy
Double Century
Lesley peeks up from cleaning his rifles and pistols,
"Any clues to where we are going?"

5New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:25 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
Hanson raises his eyebrows at Lesley's stupidity.
"I...I just told you where you are going." He says in disbelief.

6New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:27 am

Hopdiddy

Hopdiddy
Double Century
"Well i am not paying attention but what i really meant is do you know where we are looking for them? Specifics"

7New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:29 am

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
Jaxsom starts smiling.

8New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:31 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
"Inside the facility is where you will be looking! I just told you that! we don't know what is in there!"

9New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:32 am

Hopdiddy

Hopdiddy
Double Century
"Hmm so you're sending us into a random terrorist base to look for the rest of the team.. Yet you have no idea what is in there... smashing!"
Lesley goes back to cleaning his equipment.

10New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:36 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
"That's why we are mercenaries. That's what we do."

11New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:47 am

Hopdiddy

Hopdiddy
Double Century
"Well sounds fun, i need to have some moving target practice anyway...
See you lot in the plane, i'll be waiting." Lesley walks off down the hallway.

12New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:48 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
"Does anyone have any more questions?"

13New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:23 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
Jaxsom watches Lesley leave and mutters to himself "Amateur".

14New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:43 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
"So no more questions?"

15New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:55 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Blaze shakes his head in disbelief at Lesley.

"No more questions here, lets get this search mission under way, for all we know they're in serious danger and need backup immediately."

16New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:06 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
The team heads out to the airstrip and takes the plane to Libya. They receive the same communication equipment as the first team, and soon they land in Libya.
They are taken via helicopter over the jungle until they reach the clearing where the entrance is located. Soldiers line the perimeter and a man greets them.
"You the merc's?"

17New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:10 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
"Yep that would be us."

18New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:13 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
"We have been waiting days for you! Get in there already!"
He walks back to the perimeter, muttering.

19New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:18 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Blaze looks at the other 2

"Guess we'd better get started then"

he draws his deagle in his off hand and heads off into the building...

20New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:19 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
Jaxsom takes out two crystals and hands one to Lesley and the other to Blaze.

"Keep these on you, I may be able to use them to help you guys out if you are in trouble."

21New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:23 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Blaze takes one of the crystals and stashes it in his pocket wondering what its for exactly, then he gets ready to take the Elevator down once the others are in position.

22New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:44 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
Jaxsom takes out his Silenced GP-35 and steps into the elevator.

23New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
Once the team is on the elevator, it begins the long descent.

24New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:04 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Blaze wonders how long the elevator will take to decend... and turns to Jaxom in the meantime:

"So what exactly do these crystal you gave us do?"

25New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Empty Re: New Characters - "The Dirtfight" Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:08 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century

"Various things."

Jaxsom starts to meditate.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum