Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

26Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun May 09, 2010 12:26 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
Inside it, a woman wearing a violet cloak sits on one side of a circular rug on the floor. She motions to the other side of the carpet.

27Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun May 09, 2010 12:31 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Martin sits down on the carpet, where the lady has motioned. "I need some answers, can you help me?"

28Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun May 09, 2010 12:39 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
She moves her hands in a graceful motion, and a blue circle of fire surrounds the rug, the Seer and Martin inside.
"I can answer some of your questions, but do not try to escape the answers." her voice is soft and flowing, sounding almost angelic.

29Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun May 09, 2010 12:42 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
"Uh, okay, what is this place? Where am I?"

30Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun May 09, 2010 1:00 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
"This world is call Eldor. This part of Eldor is called the Hill Realm. For obvious reasons."
She smiles.

31Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun May 09, 2010 1:18 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Martin is confused, "Uh, ok then... well I'm not from this world, I am from Earth. Do you know how I can go back to my world?"

32Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun May 09, 2010 1:25 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
"I do not posses the power to send you home, and if I had it, I would still not be able to. There is something you have to do here. Some reason for your presence. Tell me, how did you get here?"

33Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun May 09, 2010 1:30 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Martin explains to her everything that has happened to him, the mission and how he came to be in this world...

34Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun May 09, 2010 1:33 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
Her eyes widen when she hears of how he got to Eldora.
"Kasdeya..." she whispers under her breath.
The fire turns more fierce and hotter.
"Are you in league with him?"

35Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun May 09, 2010 1:41 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
"Uh, what do you mean by that, do you know him? Well, if you're asking me if I am friends with him I am not, we just happened to supposedly share similar interests to enter the Whitedove base that I told you about. When we were in the base he went off ahead and left me behind to enter this... world, but I wouldn't call him a friend. He has tried to kill me before, I don't particularly like him"

36Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun May 09, 2010 1:51 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
The fire returns to normal.
"I am sorry, brave soldier, but I needed to be sure. Kasdeya is a being of immense evil. His goals will never benefit those who seek peace. He is a known associate of the self proclaimed Blood Lord, Niac. He preys on the moving villages as well as the cities. Do not trust him, helpful as he may seem."

37Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun May 09, 2010 1:55 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
"Ok then... so is Kasdeya from this world?"

38Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun May 09, 2010 1:57 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
"I'm afraid I do not know where he is from. His origin remains a mystery."

39Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun May 09, 2010 2:00 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
"Hmm, ok then... Well you know him, so that means that he has been in this world and I have seen him in my world, so that must mean that there is a way that I can go back to my world... Do you know how I can go back?"

40Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun May 09, 2010 2:05 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
"There is a possibility... The Seer Queen, she is a very powerful woman, and not just in politics. She may posses the power that I lack to send you back to your world. But as I said before, she may fail, because you have a greater reason for being here."

41Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun May 09, 2010 2:08 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
"Hmm and what is that reason? Do you know?"

42Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun May 09, 2010 2:11 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
"It may be that you are here to bring the downfall of Niac."

43Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun May 09, 2010 2:18 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
"Right... and what makes you say that?"

44Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun May 09, 2010 2:20 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
"I have seen you were coming. They don't call me a Seer for nothing, you know." She laughs softly.

45Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun May 09, 2010 2:25 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
"Hmm ok then... well I think the best thing for me to do is to see this Seer Queen first before I go fighting any Blood Lords and see if she can help me. Where can I find her?"

46Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun May 09, 2010 2:35 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
"She is in her estate at Dancetill Bay. That is in the Realm of Eagles. Our next stop is at Seran, a small fishing village on the coast. From there you can get supplies and travel north. The Realm of Eagles is not far from there, and Dancetill Bay is closer still. This village will stay at Seran for a while, so you will need to go on alone to make it in time."

47Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun May 09, 2010 2:40 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
"Ok then, well that sounds like I've got quite a journey ahead of me. When will we get to Seran?"

48Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun May 09, 2010 4:02 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
"Tomorrow morning. I suggest you leave now and get some sleep, as you have a very big day ahead of you."

49Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun May 09, 2010 4:10 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
"Ok, but first, how would I travel from Seran to Dancetill Bay. I assume that I would have to travel by sea since you said that Seran is a fishing village and I assume Dancetill Bay is a bay by the ocean, so how would I get hold of a boat. I assume you don't use the american dollar here as your currency and I don't have any of your money, whatever that may be, so how can I afford to buy a boat and let alone, supplies?"

50Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun May 09, 2010 4:16 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
She smiles mystically and the fires vanish.
"I have a feeling those things will be provided."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum