Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

201Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 9 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:48 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
To his surprise, there are now people in the house. A young woman and her baby. She looks shocked to see him there, and whispers in fear.
"Please I have no money just leave us alone."

202Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 9 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:51 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Surprised to see people now in the house, Martin speaks to the woman, "Sorry, I must be lost, can you please tell me how to get to the tavern from here?"

203Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 9 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:04 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
She looks scared and tells him the way to go.
"Now please leave us alone."

204Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 9 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:15 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
"Hmm, I need a scarf, do you have one?"

205Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 9 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:24 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
"Please sir just leave!"

206Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 9 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:28 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
"Maybe, I'm not making myself clear", Martin pulls out his gun, "I don't want to hurt you or your baby as long as you cooperate, so answer my **** questions"

207Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 9 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:30 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
She screams and runs up the stairs. Some noises outside indicate some people coming to check it out.

208Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 9 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:33 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
"Fuck", Martin quickly attempts to push a couch or a cupboard or whatever big furniture he can find in the living room up to the front door to stop it from opening...

209Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 9 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:35 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
The couch blocks the door, and several thumps are heard form the other side as people try to force their way in.
"Are you all right in there?"
The woman screams again and the thumps increase in power.

210Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 9 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:37 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Martin quickly runs into the kitchen and grabs the biggest knife he can find and stashes it safely in his pocket, he then looks for a back door - a way out of the house through the back...

211Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 9 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:38 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
There is no door, but there is a window that shows an alley behind the house.

212Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 9 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:41 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Martin smashes the window safely, so that he doesn't cut himself and climbs through...

213Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 9 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:43 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
The alley is deserted, and leads to his right back into the village center. To his left, it goes for a while until it exits into another street.

214Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 9 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:46 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Martin follows the directions that the woman had given him to get to the pub and attempts to get there by staying to the shadows as much as possible and attracting as little attention to himself as possible...

Martin also keeps his eyes out for Naru or Andrew as he travels to the pub.

215Martin - "The Dirtfight" - Page 9 Empty Re: Martin - "The Dirtfight" Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:50 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
As he exits the alley, he notices Naru watching him.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum