Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

226Emilia - "The Dirtfight" - Page 10 Empty Re: Emilia - "The Dirtfight" Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:55 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Emilia takes out her deagle and raises it, ready to shoot.

She slowly walks over to the table.

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

227Emilia - "The Dirtfight" - Page 10 Empty Re: Emilia - "The Dirtfight" Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:31 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
As Emilia crosses the large room and approaches the center she can hear another growl coming from her right as a strange beast walks out of the shadows. A strange 4-legged beast that looks like a Cheetah, but with green scales for skin, a long tail that looks very sharp and very sharp teeth...

228Emilia - "The Dirtfight" - Page 10 Empty Re: Emilia - "The Dirtfight" Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:41 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
She aims at the beast.

"Damn you Kaz."

She backs her way towards the table, continuing to keep her eyes on the beast.

229Emilia - "The Dirtfight" - Page 10 Empty Re: Emilia - "The Dirtfight" Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:48 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Kasdeya walks out of the shadows from behind the table towards Emilia,

"Hahaha, what's wrong Emilia?" he motions for the beast to come to him. The beast-dog runs over to him and bows its head down to him. Kasdeya gives the beast a small pat on the head. "This is one of my many creations, genetic engineering at its finest. Such a beautiful killing machine isn't it, don't you think?"

230Emilia - "The Dirtfight" - Page 10 Empty Re: Emilia - "The Dirtfight" Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:51 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Emilia lowers her gun.

"Have I ever doubted your greatness?"

231Emilia - "The Dirtfight" - Page 10 Empty Re: Emilia - "The Dirtfight" Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:05 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Kasdeya smiles, "I'm happy to hear that Emilia. You are important for my plans, after all you have already done so well. Now that I have control of this city and the Seer Queen is dead. It is only a matter of time until I will have full control over this entire world and it is all thanks to you my darling..." he flashes an evil smile. "I would have never been able to conquer this city without you. The shield that the guardians of this mountains had created was too powerful for me to be able to penetrate myself, but you did it all for me.

Even though I let you live and had given you your mind back, I still left a bit of my essence within you. Your mind is cursed with a trace of my power Emilia and I knew that of course you would follow your pitiful friends to this place to try and help them. Of course the idiot guardians of this city would let you into its walls and with that, I had a bit of my curse within this city's walls and their shield was useless and with that, now I have full control of this city.

Now that I have a foothold within this world, my power is undeniable and I will conquer every corner of this world, but there is one more thing that I need you to do for me Emilia before I am done with you..."

232Emilia - "The Dirtfight" - Page 10 Empty Re: Emilia - "The Dirtfight" Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:14 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
"Done with me as you'll kill me? Well, just kill me now then."

233Emilia - "The Dirtfight" - Page 10 Empty Re: Emilia - "The Dirtfight" Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:20 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
"No. I won't be doing that yet... I tell you what, if you be a good girl and do exactly what I say I won't kill you. In fact, I'll even make you my queen. I will show you power beyond anything you have ever seen before. But, your pitiful friends from Earth will all have to die. For now I am going to let them get away with their lives because it is within my interest to keep them alive for a bit longer, but that won't last forever. So, as long as you do what I say I will make you my queen and show you true power. How does that sound my darling?"

234Emilia - "The Dirtfight" - Page 10 Empty Re: Emilia - "The Dirtfight" Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:23 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
"And why should I trust you? Prove your worth."

235Emilia - "The Dirtfight" - Page 10 Empty Re: Emilia - "The Dirtfight" Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:28 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Kasdeya's eyes glow dark red and Emilia can see the same destructive power within pulling her in. "You will do what I say. I am not asking girl. I am giving you a choice on how you want this to happen, but either way, you will do what I say or I will show you pain beyond anything you have ever experienced before. You will wish that you were dead, but you will never die, your torture will last forever. Or would you like me to just take over your mind again?"

236Emilia - "The Dirtfight" - Page 10 Empty Re: Emilia - "The Dirtfight" Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:32 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Emilia creates a syringe and jabs it into her hip.

"Goodnight Kasdeya"

The effect is quick and she collapses unconscious on the floor.

237Emilia - "The Dirtfight" - Page 10 Empty Re: Emilia - "The Dirtfight" Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:39 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Emilia wakes up a moment later in the same room laying down on a table. She is stuck to the table, unable to get up, but there is nothing tieing her down. She can move her head around, but not her body.

Kasdeya walks up to her side. "Stupid girl. Did you actually think that your powers would work in my presence. I am a God. You can't stop me."

238Emilia - "The Dirtfight" - Page 10 Empty Re: Emilia - "The Dirtfight" Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:45 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
"Yeah, just stop me."

Emilia produces a tablet between her lips, spits it into the air, catches it again and swallows it.

"Fancy that."

239Emilia - "The Dirtfight" - Page 10 Empty Re: Emilia - "The Dirtfight" Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:52 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Kasdeya's arm moves with lightning speed. Catching the tablet midair before it has a chance to fall back into Emilia's mouth. Kasdeya crushes the tablet in his hand and waves his other hand over Emilia's face paralysing her entire body.

"You are one stubborn girl Emilia, I give you that. But that's fine, as I said you will do what I say. My power is undeniable. For what its worth, I never expected you to believe me anyway and I can promise you that when I am finished with you, I will kill you and all of your stupid friends. Now, since you have resisted so much I have stopped you from moving. That's fine, you only have to hear what I have to say.

There is one person in this world who knows my weakness of how to defeat me Emilia. She is a goddess, she was the one who brought me into existence and hence, she knows how to take me out of existence. You are going to kill her for me. I don't know where she is because she is a coward who has hidden herself away into some corner of this world. I can't kill her anyway, because her power makes it so that I can't come near her, that is why you will do it for me my girl.

The Seer Queen knew the location of this goddess, but I couldn't get the information out of her. Like you, she was another strong willed woman, but she is dead now. She would have sent your friends on a journey to find this goddess, to find the secret on how to defeat me. You will join back up with your friends and go with them to find this goddess. And when you find her, you will kill her for me. You would be wondering now why you would do such a thing. Well, persuasion is a wonderful thing."

Kasdeya leaves the table for a moment and comes back holding a beautiful dagger in his hands. Emilia can see that the dagger looks very sharp as its edge glints in what little light that the room has. The handle is made of spiraling gold and silver and is adorned with gems and diamonds.

"This is a beautiful thing. A weapons brought down from the heavens to make mortals do their God's bidding."

Kasdeya cuts his own arm with the dagger, causing his arm to bleed only for a moment before the cut heals. He then raises the dagger in his hands and stabs Emilia in the chest, which she eventually heals of as well.

"You are now cursed by the dagger's power Emilia. The dagger has now become your property and you must kill the goddess with this dagger or it will kill you. The dagger's soul is connected to your mind Emilia, if you do not go with your friends to find the goddess it will know and it will kill you. If you tell anyone about the dagger or what you have to do with it the dagger will kill you. And don't think that you will just heal. This dagger is special, it is cursed with the power of the God's, you will die if you disobey what I have told you. And I have infected it with my own power to make sure that it does destroy the goddess when you kill her with it. So, if you value what you have left of your life, you will do as I say. Also, make sure that you only kill the goddess with this dagger. This dagger is made to kill only one person. If you try to kill another person with the dagger you will die.

Now, I will send you back to be with your friends. As of right now Blaze and Jaxsom are fighting for their lives against one of my men and it looks like that Blaze doesn't have much time left. I will give you an essence of my power that you can use to save them."

A glowing red ball of light with electricity pulsating through it appears in Kasdeya's right hand, which he pushes into Emilia's chest. As soon as it goes inside Emilia's chest, Emilia can feel a raw destructive power grow inside her until it is pulsating throughout her entire body, Emilia has a new sense of power that she has never experienced before and all of a sudden she is no longer paralysed to the table...

Kasdeya smiles, "That feels good doesn't it. You now have a small amount of the power that I currently have Emilia, but it will only last for a short amount of time and your friends don't have much time left. You better go save them. I have given you the ability to explode anything."

Kasdeya grows another bright ball of light in his hands, "Once you touch this ball of light you will be teleported to your friends emilia and you will be able to use your new power for a short amount of time. Just enough to save Blaze and Jaxsom and kill the evil man that they are fighting. I suggest that you play with him for a bit, before you kill him though. It wouldn't be so fun if you just blow him up in one shot hahaha"

240Emilia - "The Dirtfight" - Page 10 Empty Re: Emilia - "The Dirtfight" Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:58 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
"Bring it on bitches!" Emilia laughs.

She runs and touches the light.

241Emilia - "The Dirtfight" - Page 10 Empty Re: Emilia - "The Dirtfight" Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:05 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
The last thing that Emilia sees before the light takes her away is the evil smile of Kasdeya...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum