Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 19 of 19]

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
Jaxsom asks the nearest person (a guard if possible) if they can give the team a quick rundown of the town structure and directions to the base.

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Jaxsom sees no soldiers or guards in his current vicinity, so he goes up to a nearby lady walking along the street and asks his questions...

"Oh hello, well yes I can give you some directions. This is Jardren, the capital city of the Britannian islands. You're on the main center island, which is surrounded by 9 smaller islands. This is the only real city that the islands have, since the rest of the islands are full of small villages, I guess this is the main center of our economy. Our city is full of many different types of buildings all packed closely together like this, people who own a business here usually live there as well. The entire city mainly looks like this, besides the government house in the center of the city.

We don't have a military base here, our people has never had much use for war and what military forces we do have is small. Our military is lead by Governor Rock who resides at the government house, if you have a matter to discuss regarding our military it would be best to go there, but the governor will not just have an open audience with anyone. The government house is that large mansion on that hill in the center of the city, you can't miss it. Well that's all I can tell you, I must be off now."

With that the woman leaves.

Cyan

Cyan
Century
Cyan shakes his head "a place with no standing army, must be a nice place" he looks around at the others "well I'm heading up there if you want to meet a politician your welcome to come along"

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Spectrum is My Best Friend
"Politics... never been a fan, no offense but I'm more than happy to let you take that alone. Having said that, I will come along for the moment, haven't got anything better to do, maybe I'll find something or maybe I'll just wait outside on the watch."

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
The team walk through the city streets towards the government house together, the walk is pretty uneventful, the people of this city appear to be very friendly as many locals wave to the team or greet them as they walk on by. Eventually after about 20 minutes they reach the entrance to the grounds of the mansion. The mansion is surrounded on all sides by a large brick wall and the team notice that there are security cameras watching the outside of the brick wall from all angles. There is a large iron gate closed at the front driveway which goes into the grounds of the mansion and a single armed guard standing in front of the gate, he is wearing the uniform of the local militia.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum