Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Dirtfight - The Island Realm Empty Dirtfight - The Island Realm Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:55 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
The team are standing at the street near the entrance to the grounds of the government house, which is a large mansion on top of a hill. The team wait for a little while to scope out the area. The mansion is surrounded on all sides by a large brick wall and the team notice that there are security cameras watching the outside of the brick wall from all angles. There is a large iron gate closed at the front driveway which goes into the grounds of the mansion and a single armed guard standing in front of the gate, he is wearing the uniform of the local militia.

More locals walk on by as they go about their daily business. Nobody seems to be taking any real notice of the government house, besides a young woman who runs up to the guard at the gate and grabs his jacket pleading for help. "Please... I need help, they're destroying our village," the woman cries to the guard, she looks heavily distressed. The guard looks at the woman in disgust and hits her with the butt of his rifle, knocking her to the ground. "Piss off lady, get out of here before I throw you into the dungeons for loitering," she falls to the ground and starts to cry in pain...

2Dirtfight - The Island Realm Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:42 am

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Spectrum is My Best Friend
Blaze heads over to the woman to help her up and offer her comfort
"Are you okay?"

3Dirtfight - The Island Realm Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:58 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
The nearby guard scoffs at Blaze's kindness, but leaves them alone. The woman looks up at Blaze with tears in her eyes, "They're attacking our village, please help us. They've taken my family, but I was able to get away..."

4Dirtfight - The Island Realm Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:19 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Emilia, who has overheard asks, "Who has taken them?"

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

5Dirtfight - The Island Realm Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:37 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
"Pirates!" the woman cries, "they've been terrorising this region ever since Kasdeya had invaded Sun Mountain."

The nearby guard eyes them, but doesn't do anything.

6Dirtfight - The Island Realm Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:39 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
"Did you see which way they went?"

7Dirtfight - The Island Realm Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:00 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
The woman looks at Emilia with gratitude, "Please... you've got to help us, they attacked our village not long ago. They are probably still ransacking our village and taking prisoners, its on the other side of the island. I can lead the way, but I have no car, I ran here as fast as I could. Please... they've got my family," the woman starts to cry again.

8Dirtfight - The Island Realm Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
"I'm sure we can provide assistance, this gives me something to do while Cyan has a chat. We have a couple of Jeeps and Bikes with us back on our boat, shall we get moving?"

He looks at the rest of the group to see whose interested in joining

9Dirtfight - The Island Realm Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:11 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
"I'll come" Jaxsom says while stretching.

10Dirtfight - The Island Realm Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:19 pm

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
"I'll come too" Naru says while double checking she has all her equipment.

http://www.twitter.com/vanderde

11Dirtfight - The Island Realm Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:23 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Emilia runs back to the Jeep

12Dirtfight - The Island Realm Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:01 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Blaze, Jaxsom, Naru, Emilia and the distressed woman decide to go back to the boat to pick up vehicles and anything else they may want on the boat.

Cyan and Wolf still need to make a decision on what they will do.

13Dirtfight - The Island Realm Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:03 pm

Black Wolf

Black Wolf
Century
"Suppose I should help out. **** I keep this up and I'll start being a goodie goodie" Wolf says racing back to the ship.

14Dirtfight - The Island Realm Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:25 am

Cyan

Cyan
Century
Cyan turns to guard "I's what the lady is saying true or is this kind of some elaborate con?"

15Dirtfight - The Island Realm Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:54 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
The guard looks at Cyan for a moment before he begins to speak,

"It probably is true, pirates have been attacking and raiding these islands ever since Sun Mountain was invaded. They probably see it as an opportunity to attack those who are unable to protect themselves and quite simply there is nothing that we can do about it. The army based here is understaffed and small, we are being worn thin. We barely just have enough forces to protect this city, so there is nothing that we can do to stop the pirates from raiding the smaller islands. From what I am aware, the officer in command here has sent a request for more soldiers and revenue to the capital of Feildel to help combat this new problem that we are facing here, but the capital see us as the least of their worries ever since Kasdeya invaded Sun Mountain."

16Dirtfight - The Island Realm Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:59 am

Cyan

Cyan
Century
"Well done, your explanation saves me from having to discharge you from the military for dereliction of duty, on the other hand report yourself to your senior officer for mistreatment of a civilian seeking military aid, if you don't my punishment will be worse" Cyan then flashes his ID, takes a note of the guards name and heads off for the ship

17Dirtfight - The Island Realm Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:11 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
The guard looks gobsmacked and embarrased, "ahhh YES SIR, SORRY SIR."

The team all get back to their ship at the harbour with the distressed woman. Captain Jack Sparrow is on the harbour dock sitting on a bunch of crates smoking a cigarette as he sees the team running back to them, "Are you done already!?" he says with surprise.

18Dirtfight - The Island Realm Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:15 am

Cyan

Cyan
Century
Cyan replies to the captain "We haven't started yet actually, can you offload the vehicles for us? we're doing the local militias job for them"

19Dirtfight - The Island Realm Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:49 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
The captain nods before getting up and shouting to one of the crew men on the ship, "HEY OFFLOAD THE VEHICLES." The guy on the ship signals to them and a small crane on the ship deck turns on and starts lifting all of the vehicles out of the cargo hold on to the harbour peer.

The crane has off-loaded 2 armed 4wd's with a motorcycle mounted on and tied to a rack on the back of each 4wd in addition to another 2 motorbikes, one of which has a mounted flamethrower which shoots flames ahead of it.

HERE IS A LIST OF THE TEAM'S CURRENT EQUIPMENT
THIS LIST IS IN ADDITION TO YOUR DEFAULT EQUIPMENT AS WRITTEN IN YOUR CHARACTER DESCRIPTION

Cyan: 1000 gil
Wolf: 100 gil
Team: 100 gil

Jaxsom: sniper rifle, 2 Uzis with suppresor/silencers, 20 shuriken, 3 grenades, 2 bunches of c4, shotgun, handgun with light.

Naru: sword, assault rifle, handgun, 4 grenades, claymore, 4 smoke grenades, 2 anti-personnel mines, rope and an uzi. She also has laser sight, light and silencer+suppresser attachments available for each of her guns in her equipment (she will have to manually put on a weapon attachment to use it).

Blaze: 10 artillery shells, shotgun, 10 smoke grenades, 5 anti-vehicle mines

Wolf: 4 swords, 10 smoke grenades, 10 flashbangs, 20 shuriken, senbon.

Emilia: silenced assault rifle (M4), 2 flashbangs, 2 grenades, 2 smoke grenades

Every person on the team has a field kit (includes full first aid kit, toiletries, binoculars, map of Eldora, mirror, canteen, camouflage gear and paint, flares, compass, mess kit, rations, hootchie (simple tent), camping gear)

Last edited by martin on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total

20Dirtfight - The Island Realm Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:05 am

Cyan

Cyan
Century
Cyan grab's his equipment placing survival gear in his jeep and equipping for combat, now wearing headband with goggle, dark trench coat, and carrying his battle gear. "well I'm ready to head out" turning towards the woman "whats the directions to your village, and do you want to come with us? we may need you for directions once we're there"

21Dirtfight - The Island Realm Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:11 am

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Blaze gets on the motorbike with the front-mounted Flamethrower and waits for the rest of the team to be ready.

22Dirtfight - The Island Realm Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:22 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
The distressed woman begins to speak...

"My village is on the other side of the island, to the North-East by the coast, you'll have to go around the East side of the mountain in the center of the island to get there, once you head in that direction it'll be quite obvious where they are, just look for the gunfire and explosions," the woman says with a scared shaking voice,

"I don't really want to go with you, but I can give you directions. There are 3 main ways to get there, one would be along the main road which goes out of the North-East side of the city and heads straight into my village, I ran here along that road, but the pirates probably have the main road heavily guarded by now while they raid the village.

Another way, is a small winding road, which goes along the mountain side, it takes longer as you'll be travelling up alongside the mountain, but I don't think the pirates will have that path covered, it ends at a lookout type cliff area which looks over my village.

A third way would be along the beach or through the bushland beside that, it will be harder to drive through that, but it would give you more camouflage.

There are a lot of them raiding the village and they are heavily armed, they are rounding up slaves and loading them on to the ship, they have brought a large ship with them, which had big cannons. I'll stay here, but please save the people and my family."

23Dirtfight - The Island Realm Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:28 am

Black Wolf

Black Wolf
Century
Wolf takes the other motorbike down and gets on it. He turns to the woman. "Would it be possible to take the bikes through the small road along the mountain side?

24Dirtfight - The Island Realm Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:29 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
"Yes sure, but it will be hard to drive your 4wd's along that road."

25Dirtfight - The Island Realm Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:31 am

Black Wolf

Black Wolf
Century
Wolf turns to the team. "Seems we got two choices. We split up and come from different ways or we keep together and pick one path. What do you guys think?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum