Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 18 of 19]

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
"I would also like basic field kits for each of us, since i don't think any of us were expecting... this, when we took this mission," Jaxsom says.

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
"Sure, I'll get field kits for all of you," the soldier gives field kits out to the team.

HERE IS A LIST OF THE TEAM'S CURRENT EQUIPMENT
THIS LIST IS IN ADDITION TO YOUR DEFAULT EQUIPMENT AS WRITTEN IN YOUR CHARACTER DESCRIPTION

Cyan: 1000 gil
Wolf: 100 gil
Team: 100 gil

Jaxsom: sniper rifle, 2 Uzis with suppresor/silencers, 20 shuriken, 3 grenades, 2 bunches of c4, shotgun, handgun with light.

Naru: sword, assault rifle, handgun, 4 grenades, claymore, 4 smoke grenades, 2 anti-personnel mines, rope, uzi, laser sight, light and silencer+suppresser for each of her guns.

Blaze: flamethrower, 10 artillery shells, shotgun, 10 smoke grenades, 5 anti-vehicle mines

Wolf: 2 swords, 10 smoke grenades, 10 flashbangs, 20 shuriken

Emilia: silenced assault rifle (M4), 2 flashbangs, 2 grenades, 2 smoke grenades

Every person on the team has a field kit (includes full first aid kit, toiletries, binoculars, map of Eldora, mirror, canteen, camouflage gear and paint, flares, compass, mess kit, rations, hootchie (simple tent), camping gear)

Ship:
2 armed 4wd's with racks for motorcycles.
4 motorcycles - two on the back of the 4wd's.
Petrol and spare tires/parts for the vehicles with toolbox.
Lots of rope.

Bus:
2 Uzis
sniper rifle
2 assault rifles
4 handguns
All of the above weapons has the following attachments available to them to be put on: laser sight, scope, light and silencer+suppressor.
4 motorbikes
2 bazookas
shotgun
3 anti-personnel mines
2 claymores
3 bunches of c4
1 grenades
1 mountable heavy machine gun,
3 grenade launchers
1 sword
1 minigun
2 spare tyres
toolbox
petrol tank

ANYTHING LEFT ON THE BUS WILL NOT BE TAKEN WITH YOU

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
Naru fills up her canteen with her water gun and then tips the content of the field kit into her shoulder bag.

She says jokingly to Phoenix "We should make a tire swing with the spare tire and rope! Otherwise I've got everything I need."

http://www.twitter.com/vanderde

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Spectrum is My Best Friend
Blaze chuckles "Sure, we'll make one some time, but not right now." and grabs a tire and some rope.

Last edited by Phoenix on Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
"Well, that's everything."
She makes a syringe and injects herself with an unknown substance.

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

Cyan

Cyan
Century
"hmm well as i didn't need anything on my short journey I'm ready to go"

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
"Before i forget, Blaze take another of my crystals since you gave your old one to Cyan, other then that I'm good to go."

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
"Ok then, now that you are all ready I'll take you to the boat. Your bus will be kept here for when you get back," the soldier says before getting back into the driver's seat of the van. The team gets into the van with their equipment and the soldier drives them out of the military base towards the harbour. After about 20 minutes they reach the harbour and the team can see the ocean before them over the horizon, it is a calm morning with a clear blue sky. The soldier drives them up to the dock where a small ship is waiting for them, some people are still loading the last crates of equipment on to the ship.

"Alright this is it, good luck on your mission," the soldier says before the team gets out of the van with their equipment and he drives off with the van. The team are standing by the dock looking at the small ship that they will be taking on their journey, there is a ramp which leads up on to the deck of the ship from the harbour dock.

An old man standing by one of the hand-rails smoking a cigarette looks at the team and walks up to them. "Good morning, you must be the special team sent by the UDF for this mission." He appears to be in his fifties and he looks to be a stern strong man, with a long beard and a captain's hat, "I am Captain Jack Sparrow and I will be piloting this wonderful vessel that you see before you. We are just loading up the last crates of equipment on to the ship now, we will be leaving soon. Feel free to board the ship when you're ready," the captain says with another puff of his cigarette.

Cyan

Cyan
Century
Cyan nods and heads on board the vessel

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Cyan sees that the front deck of the ship is loaded with 3 artillery cannons, one facing forward with the other two facing either side - left and right. A building structure of the ship sticks out of the deck towards the back with an entrance door, it goes up one level where the control room can be seen through large windows. There are crew on the deck working, getting ready to leave.

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
Jaxsom smiles at the captains name as he walks onboard.

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Blaze eyes the water like an untrustworthy foe as he slowly walks aboard the ship...

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
As the rest of the team board the ship the last of the crates get loaded on to the ship and the crew gets ready to go. The captain comes aboard and speaks to the team, "So we will be traveling to Jardren, the capital of the Britannian islands and then to the Northern Island. It should take about 2 days to get to Jardren, make yourselves comfortable." After the captain finishes speaking he heads into the ship and up to the control room.

The two days pass by quickly and the trip is rather uneventful with fine weather. It is early morning and the team come up to the deck to see the many islands of Britannia clustered together in the distance over the horizon.

As the ship gets closer to the islands the team can see that the islands look like a lush tropical paradise, dense jungle covers the many islands and many huts can be seen along the coastline of the islands. The ship passes through an inlet between two of the islands, many locals are out on their small boats for fishing in the morning, they appear to be very friendly as they wave to the ship passing through.

Eventually the team and crew can see a much larger island in the center of all of the others, this island has a huge mountain in its center and the team can see a city by the coast. The harbour of the city is quite big and there are many boats everywhere going about to conduct their business.

As the ship comes into the harbour it stops by the pier and one of the crew members jumps out on to the dock to tie the ship to posts and bring out a ramp for the team to be able to walk easily off the boat.

Captain Jack Sparrow comes out of the ship on to the deck to speak to the team, "Ok here we are. I'll let you go now to complete your mission and I'll be waiting here for when you have finished your business here. You can reach me on your radio if you need to speak to me while you're gone."

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Blaze nods at the captain and leaves the boat still eying the water until his feet are on land once more, looking slightly relieved to be away from the water.

440Dirtfight - Quest to the Northern Island - Page 18 Empty Re: Dirtfight - Quest to the Northern Island Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:09 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Blaze steps on to the pier. The harbour is quite large with many boats parked everywhere by the dock. The outline of the city, where the buildings are is quite a walk through the harbour to the North. There are quite a few people walking about the harbour, heading to their boats or just to enjoy the morning sea breeze.

441Dirtfight - Quest to the Northern Island - Page 18 Empty Re: Dirtfight - Quest to the Northern Island Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:19 am

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
Jaxom steps off the boat and yawns as he looks around.

"So where we supposed to be going here?" He says.

Cyan

Cyan
Century
"I'll need to head to the military base to deliver the message, we can meet back here later today"

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Blaze looks over at Jaxsom

"Well I guess that means we get to look around then, time for a bit of sight seeing!"

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
Jaxsom glares at Blaze.

"I suppose we should look around and see what information we can find." Jaxsom replies before setting out.

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Emilia steps out. "It's funny how you can be so calm at a time like this. And speaking of calm, that trip was way too laid back. Thanks for looking after us again Kaz," she says in a sarcastic tone.

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
"I'm always on alert, but I see no point in being anything but calm about it. Worrying won't get me anywhere and I don't feel like drawing any more attention to myself than I already do."

Blaze comments, pointing at his flaming red hair.

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
The team get off the boat and head through the harbour towards the city, as the team walks along the pier none of the locals give them much attention as they go about their own business. The team reach the outskirts of the city, the city is packed full of many large buildings at least 2 storeys high with many small winding alleyways all throughout the city. The alleyways are paved with cobbled stone and as the morning moves on the team can see more and more people leaving their houses to go about their daily business. Far off in the distance on top of a hill in the center of the city the team can see a large mansion which stands out from the rest of the city.

Cyan

Cyan
Century
"hmm I'll need some directions" looking around for someone to ask

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
"Anyone else interested in finding out whats up at the mansion?"

Blaze asks the group

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
As the morning moves on the team can see more and more people leaving their houses to go about their daily business, walking along the many streets of the city.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum