Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 20]

26The Dirtfight Continued - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:27 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
"Kaz, you're idea of a dragon just makes me laugh. You'd think you would have the guts to control my mind again. I could have everyone dead in a heartbeat. SCARED!?"

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

27The Dirtfight Continued - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:32 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
The dragon roars in response to Emilia's remark and swoops down upon the team again, moving in for the next kill...

28The Dirtfight Continued - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:39 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
Jaxsom shakes his head " I want to stay here and try and protect the Seer Queen" He says.

"A Dragon crossed with a Hydra that's interesting" Jaxsom says thinking out loud,as he gets ready to fend off the dragons next assault keeping himself between the Seer Queen and the dragon, teleporting his lost sword back to him in the process.

29The Dirtfight Continued - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:44 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Spectrum is My Best Friend
Blaze considers this...

"Fair point. I'm going to aim for the left head..."

he draws his incendiary pistol again attempts to shoot the left head in the eyes when it gets close.

30The Dirtfight Continued - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:58 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Blaze manages to shoot the left head directly in the eyes. In a crazed frenzy, the left head starts to shoot fire in all random directions. Eolande gets hit by most of the flames, melting in a few seconds. The Seer Queen and Jaxsom also gets hit by the flames, but not as badly. The Seer Queen getting burnt, screams in pain and falls to her knees. Jaxsom's left leg mainly gets hit by fire, he gets third degree burns on that leg and is not able stand on that leg properly, Jaxsom stumbles and falls to the ground as the pain of the burns takes over him.

The stream of Naru's water gun shoots right through the beast, slicing a hole through its body as the water can be seen shooting out of the other side. The dragon howls in pain at the sound of this and whips its tail hard into the side of Naru, breaking her right arm. After this the dragon swoops down upon Emilia and grabs her in its talons and lifts off into the air, flying away from being scared and in pain...

Suddenly, a bolt of lightning hits the ramparts of the castle below the roof of where the team is standing. The sound of the building cracking and about to crumble can be heared. The Seer Queen, lieing on the floor appears to be in agony and is losing a lot of blood she still has the ball of light in her hands and manages to say. "Its ready, but I can't sustain it for much longer. Quickly, everyone put your hands on it, we have not much time..."

31The Dirtfight Continued - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:02 pm

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
Naru puts her left hand on the ball of light. "So we're just going to leave Emilia. On her own. Again. Being taken away by a dragon controlled by Kasdeya." She's obviously shaken.

http://www.twitter.com/vanderde

32The Dirtfight Continued - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:04 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
"Curses! Yet again Emilia is getting the short end of the stick..."

Blaze heads over and helps Jaxsom up and gets them both closer and he puts his hand out to the light.

33The Dirtfight Continued - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:05 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
Jaxsom says "Unfortunately there is nothing we can do for her now, but I will get her back." as he puts his hand on the ball of light.

Last edited by lifesapity on Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

34The Dirtfight Continued - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:18 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Bill having been very quiet through all of this also puts his hand on the ball of light. In the space of almost an instant, the team can feel themselves being pulled by the ball of light at an incredible speed, through a gap between the space time continuum. The pull is so hard and fast, that the team can almost feel their insides being pulled out of them. Just as soon as they feel like they can't take anymore of it. It suddenly stops, as fast as it had begun and the team is thrown into a small room.

The small room that the team is now in appears to be a basement or dungeon of some kind. The room is surrounded by brick walls and there is no windows. The only source of light is a single light globe in the center of the room suspended from the ceiling. The only exit out of the room is a ladder against the wall in the corner of the room, which leads up to what appears to be a trap door. There is a small bed in the opposite corner of the room and the walls are covered with shelves filled with heaps of random stuff. Books, trinkets, wine and boxes. The team are thrown on to the floor of the room hard, feeling it hit them with significant impact. Bill crashes into one of the shelves of the room causing boxes filled with pots and pans to fall on to him, causing a loud crash. The Seer Queen lies on the floor of the room in a pool of blood in agony...

35The Dirtfight Continued - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:21 pm

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
Naru gets out the first aid kit from her shoulder bag and moves over to the Seer Queen to see what she can do to help her pain.

36The Dirtfight Continued - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:26 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
The Seer Queen has bad burns all over her body and she is bleeding from multiple places, slipping in and out of consciousness. Her time is running short, it is obvious to everyone that she needs to get professional medical help very soon or she will die. Suddenly a moment later, half of a body is slammed into one of the walls, its the guard and his teleportation obviously failed very badly. His legs are missing and blood and gore is seen spewing out from the cut in the body, the guard screams for a few moments, eventually only to fade away.

Last edited by martin on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

37The Dirtfight Continued - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:27 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Blaze helps Jaxsom to the floor to lie down as he goes to help Naru with the Seer Queen

"Just dont move Jaxsom. Naru what can I do to help? I could cauterize the wounds, it would probably knock her out from pain as well..."

38The Dirtfight Continued - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:32 pm

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
"Blaze, give me your shirt, I'm going to dampen it and cover the burns with it"

39The Dirtfight Continued - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:38 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
"Sure thing."

He takes off his coat and his shirt, hands his shirt to Naru and puts his coat back on

40The Dirtfight Continued - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:44 pm

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
Naru hurriedly rips the shirt into pieces, wets it with her water gun and then places the pieces of cloth onto the Seer Queen's burns. She then gets out bandages from the first aid kit and attempts to slow the bleeding by pressing the bandage into the cuts.

Naru passes Blaze the leftover pieces of shirt, saying "do the same for Jaxsom's burns, don't press the fabric into the skin, just place it gently. There is also some painkillers in the first aid kit, get them out and give him a couple of pills. They're just over the counter, but they're better than nothing."

41The Dirtfight Continued - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:53 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
"Will do"

Blaze places the remaining wet cloth over Jaxsoms burns and gives him the painkillers to take

42The Dirtfight Continued - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:55 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
The Seer Queen screams in pain again as Naru attempts to tend to her wounds, "It all went terribly wrong... It wasn't supposed to happen this way... The shield was supposed to work", The Seer Queen appears to be hysterical.

Meanwhile, a loud voice can be heared from above, "Who the **** is down there in my basement. If your those kids trying to steal my food again I've got a shotgun and i'm not afraid to use it." The sounds of footsteps can be heard from above and the sound of the trap door being opened...

43The Dirtfight Continued - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:58 pm

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
"Damn," says Naru to noone in particular "Don't worry about that now, you did the best you could. The important thing is that you stay still, and stay calm" she tells the Seer Queen

44The Dirtfight Continued - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:13 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
"Nooooo... you need to listen to me... we only have one more chance..." The Seer Queen continues to say...

The trap door above opens up and a shotgun can be seen coming through the doorway, "I told you not to come in here and steal my stuff you little ****, now your going to... Oh my God!!" The man looks at the view before him shocked at what he sees.

45The Dirtfight Continued - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:14 pm

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
"Go on" Naru says to the Seer Queen, ignoring the man.

46The Dirtfight Continued - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:28 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
The man with the shotgun climbs down the stepladder, "My queen are you alright, I never actually thought that you would come here, that must mean..."

"Yes," says Bill, "The city of Light Mountain has fallen to the storm, the shield of the Guardians has failed."

The new man looks at Bill in shock, "Oh my God, that means that they will be coming here next. We need to leave this town now"

"Wait", the Seer Queen says in agony, "There is something important that I must say... there is one more way to end this... we must kill Kasdeya", The Queen coughs blood...

"My Queen", the new man walks over to the Seer Queen and gives her a drink from a bottle of water.

The Seer Queen drinks the water and continues to speak, "through my search I have found that only one person knows the secret to killing Kasdeya for good... You must travel to her and seek her guidance... The details of who and where she is, is hidden away in the safe of my mansion... You must go back there and read what is inside... The fate of the world is on the brink of destruction..." She coughs more blood and begins to faint again. With her last bit of energy she pulls out a key encrusted with gold and silver and hands it to Naru, only to fade away into the darkness...

47The Dirtfight Continued - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:35 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
"Well.. that was unexpected..."

Blaze turns to the newcomer,

"We're mercenaries from ... a distant land, and we've been caught up in this ... mission? I'm Blaze, who might you be? and where exactly are we?"

48The Dirtfight Continued - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:36 pm

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
Naru examines the key and then places it in the inside pocket of her jacket and zips up the zip.

49The Dirtfight Continued - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:41 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
The new guy looks at the Seer Queen horrified, after a minute he turns and faces Blaze, "You can call me Bau, this is the small town of Mantegna. The closest town to Light Mountain, I actually remember seeing you here before," Bau says motioning to Naru, "You and that other guy with the really powerful gun killed those gangsters. Thanks for that by the way, where is that other guy anyway? Isn't he supposed to be with you guys?"

50The Dirtfight Continued - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dirtfight Continued Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:43 pm

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
"Martin? He died" Naru says bluntly.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum