Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Dirtfight - The Island Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:22 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
Jaxsom tries to telekinetically push Cyan's gun off course. "WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON HERE" he shouts his eyes blazing the deepest red for a moment, before returning to normal. "Cool off for a second. Cyan he is from the same organization as us, in our world, he is an ally or should be at least." He says while pointing one sword at Mijy one sword at Emilia and one sword at Cyan.

Ready to react if he sees any of their guns move towards him.

77Dirtfight - The Island Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:10 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Spectrum is My Best Friend
Seeing the skirmishers only about 10m up ahead... Blaze continues straight at the at full speed, pulling down his hood and drawing his whip sword, prepared to whip it ahead of him at maximum range to strike at them...

however as he draws his sword he grabs some of the fire, cloaking his sword in it, and as he draws it it, he just slices the skin of his shoulder with the flaming blade to slightly cut himself while simultaneously cauterizing the wound in the hopes of using shock to break the mind numbing...

78Dirtfight - The Island Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:13 pm

Black Wolf

Black Wolf
Century
Wolf starts racing for the closest street his senses peeled for any patrols.

79Dirtfight - The Island Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:27 pm

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator
Mijy watches as this man shoots Emilia in the stomach and starts to get up to help. However, seeing Jaxsom appear and aim the swords at everyone, he and attempts to roll away from the rifle but heading for his face.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/mijy07

80Dirtfight - The Island Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:20 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
"You **** bitch!" She produces a syringe of morphine and injects a small amount of it into her arm.

"Jaxsom, if you truly know who Mijy is, then can you please teleport us back behind the sandbags? My guess is, is that he has been a **** idiot and been teaming up with these pirates and if they see him being friendly with us, they will kill him on the spot."

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

81Dirtfight - The Island Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:46 am

Cyan

Cyan
Century
"I can't wait to hear the explanation for this" Cyan moves to face the oncoming soldiers, turning his shield back to them "but I'll hear it later" Cyan lifts his assault rifle and starts firing at the attackers

82Dirtfight - The Island Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:51 am

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
Jaxsom teleports Mijy and Emilia behind the sandbags before teleporting back to Cyan to face the incoming hoard.

83Dirtfight - The Island Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:10 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Jaxsom's telekinetic push on Cyan's rifle and Mijy rolling out of the way of Cyan's rifle causes him to fail in hitting him in the face. Jaxsom then successfully teleports Mijy and Emilia behind the sandbags and rejoins Cyan after that.

Blaze's self-inflicted pain successfully delays the mind warp, giving him enough time to take out the Skirmisher Pirates with his whip sword on fire. As he kills the skirmishers he however gives an opening to be hit by gunblade fire, throwing him off his bike backwards on to the ground. He has been hit badly in the side of his chest, blood already starting to gush out of the injury. The injury could be fatal if he isn't healed soon. Cyan manages to pick off some of the minion pirates closest to Blaze with his assault rifle, but there are still about 20 minion pirates left about to fire on Blaze again...

Mijy can hear a transmission coming through his radio on the pirate signal. "We will be firing the artillery cannons on the mercenaries down the main road, clear the way."

Meanwhile, Wolf successfully races across into the streets of the village. Most of the buildings are still on fire, but they still cast some shadow near the side of the buildings. Wolf can't see any enemies ahead of him.

84Dirtfight - The Island Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:26 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
"What the hell are you doing here, Mijy?" she says, grabbing his shoulders.

85Dirtfight - The Island Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:27 am

Cyan

Cyan
Century
"God damn it injuries galore, back me up Jaxsom" Cyan throws a flashbang at the oncoming troops "flashbang out" Cyan then runs towards Blaze giving cover fire, planning to get next to Blaze and raise a shield between them and the attackers

86Dirtfight - The Island Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:37 am

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator
"I'm so shocked to see you here too! I'll tell you everything later but I want you to know I am on your side. I was sent here to rescue you and your team." Mijy looks up over the sand bags and takes a quick guess of how many are there. "Ok so there are about 20 of them, and I would say around 50 more still on the ship. Right now they just called an artillery strike on our position from their boat's cannons. Can you get a message to all of your men telling them we need to run asap? We have minutes before we are blown to smithereens".

"And by the way - thanks for saving my ass". He gives her a big smile and returns focus to the fight.

Last edited by Mijy on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

87Dirtfight - The Island Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:42 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
She slaps him hard across the face.

"Whose side are you **** on? One minute you are with our enemy and now you are saying you are on my side. How am I supposed to trust you. You need to tell me more than that."

88Dirtfight - The Island Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:48 am

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Spectrum is My Best Friend
"CRAP!"

Blaze flicks his fingers to make fire, braces himself and attempts to cauterize the wound completely. He also closes his eyes while bracing himself to also help block out the incoming flash bang.

89Dirtfight - The Island Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:51 am

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator
Shocked, Mijy replies, "Well... didnt quite expect that, but I am on your side. I was sent here through a gate though the rift. But we really dont have time for this we need to run! And if you dont, im going to have to hold you hostage and order your team to evacuate".
He looks around for the fastest route away from the artillery.

90Dirtfight - The Island Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:53 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Mijy can see that the best way to avoid the artillery is to get off the main road behind the buildings.

Here is a brief layout of whats going on:

Dirtfight - The Island Realm - Page 4 Untitl11

North is up!

Last edited by martin on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

91Dirtfight - The Island Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:56 am

Black Wolf

Black Wolf
Century
Wolf starts racing towards the ships keeping close to any available shadows his senses peeled for any patrols.

92Dirtfight - The Island Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:07 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
Jaxsom using Cyan's flash bang and cover fire as an opportunity, teleports next to Blaze and then teleports him to Emilia.

"Blaze is going to need healing real fast" he says before teleporting himself so he is back with Cyan to help hold off the minions.

93Dirtfight - The Island Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:20 pm

Cyan

Cyan
Century
Seeing Jaxsom save Blaze, Cyan crawls into the warthog and over to the passenger side knocking the gunner out of the way and trying to fire the warthogs passenger gun at the oncoming attackers

94Dirtfight - The Island Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:11 am

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator
As Jaxsom apears and says that Blaze needs attention, Mijy puts his hand on his shoulder and says, "Artillery is called in on our position we have less than a minute, our best option is to get everyone off to the left or right".

95Dirtfight - The Island Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:06 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Cyan's flashbang stuns all of the remaining minion pirates, causing them to stop firing. He then manages to kill about half of them with his cover fire while the other half bail, running off the main road back towards the ship. As this happens Jaxsom teleports Blaze back to Emilia.

Blaze attempts to cauterize his wound, but faints from the loss of blood and pain before he can finish the job, he has only managed to partially stop the bleeding and still requires urgent medical attention.

As all of the minion pirates are either dead or have vacated the main road Cyan and Jaxsom stay around Mijy and Emilia. However, Mijy is right in saying that they have less than a minute left to when the artillery bombardment strike...

Wolf manages to get halfway across the village before noticing that the remaining minion pirates who were on the main road are running towards him...

96Dirtfight - The Island Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:47 am

Cyan

Cyan
Century
Cyan starts moving towards the ship taking cover as he moves, looking for a vehicle. speaking on the radio "I'm moving towards the ship hoping to board before it leaves, any backup appreciated" now speaking to wolf "I's there anyway you can slow that ship down Wolf?"

97Dirtfight - The Island Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:20 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century
Jaxsom teleports back to Emilia, Mijy and blaze and runs telekenetically throws one of his swords out to the side making sure to get it out of the area that bombardment will hit. He then teleports them one by one to the sword

98Dirtfight - The Island Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:44 pm

Black Wolf

Black Wolf
Century
"I'm kinda busy right now but i will do what i can." Wolf responds to Cyan as he chucks a flashbang grenade and some senbon towards the incoming pirates dashing towards the closest alleyway to escape.

99Dirtfight - The Island Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:03 am

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator
Mijy falls to the ground.

"Woah. I haven't had that happen in quite some time."

He looks back to where he just was.

"You know. Some of those guys back there were alright. I have had to spend quite some time with them."

100Dirtfight - The Island Realm - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirtfight - The Island Realm Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:11 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Wolf manages to easily kill the remaining minion pirates coming towards him with his flashbang and senbon as they were already surprised to see him there.

Jaxsom successfully manages to teleport Emilia, Mijy and Blaze outside of the blast radius, using a lot of energy in the process he gets a bit tired in the process.

Cyan is unaware of the imminent artillery strike and will not be able to run out of the blast radius in time.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum