Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Wolf - The Dirtfight - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf - The Dirtfight Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:53 pm

Black Wolf

Black Wolf
Century
"Dammit that means he is high up and probably knows me the government is still after my head for my last attack. Lincoln any place the military is keeping an extra eye on?" Wolf asks thinking over anyone the military would send to this locations.

27Wolf - The Dirtfight - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf - The Dirtfight Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:58 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
"The army is mainly patrolling the town, there are 2 heavy machine guns mounted on the rooftops of buildings. You could probably see them if you looked close enough. They are all staying at the local barracks on the opposite side of town. Besides that, there is nowhere else that they are really guarding. There are a couple of guards patrolling the harbour each day, but most of them are around here in town."

28Wolf - The Dirtfight - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf - The Dirtfight Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:02 pm

Black Wolf

Black Wolf
Century
Hmm, thanks for the info Lincoln i gotta find out who this guy is i don't want the military breathing down my neck again." Wolf responded before getting up grabbing his blades and moving towards the front room. "Oh yeah Lincoln, you might want to get yourself and anyone else out of here. Something big is going down and this could only lead to bloodshed." Wolf speaks before moving forward again.

29Wolf - The Dirtfight - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf - The Dirtfight Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:04 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
"I'm not going anywhere mate and besides, I can protect myself with all of these guns laying around haha. I just know not to mess around with you, I've seen what you can do with shadows." Lincoln takes another swig of his beer, "Well seeya mate."

30Wolf - The Dirtfight - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf - The Dirtfight Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:06 pm

Black Wolf

Black Wolf
Century
Not even responding Wolf moves throughout the shop and back into the alleyway, entering the shadows once more Wolf moves through the alleyways looking for a small military patrol with at least one high ranking member.

31Wolf - The Dirtfight - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf - The Dirtfight Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:34 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Searching the town Wolf can't find any patrols with a high ranking member. He could try the military barracks.

32Wolf - The Dirtfight - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf - The Dirtfight Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:56 pm

Black Wolf

Black Wolf
Century
Deciding to head to the Military barracks Wolf keeps to the shadows making his way their swiftly.

33Wolf - The Dirtfight - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf - The Dirtfight Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:18 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Wolf is in the shadows at the end of one of the alleyways looking at the military barracks. It is a big structure in the middle of a big courtyard, there is open space all around the building which is enclosed by an electric fence with barbed wire on the top. The only way in is through the gate which slides open. A small road goes through the gate up to a carpack in front of the building. There are 2 armed guards standing outside the gate and a small guard station, just inside from the gate by the road.

Wolf is at the side of the barracks where the gate is.

34Wolf - The Dirtfight - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf - The Dirtfight Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:26 pm

Black Wolf

Black Wolf
Century
Wolf exits the shadow and looks around hoping to find a car or business with an alarm that he could use to distract the guards and sneek in.

35Wolf - The Dirtfight - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf - The Dirtfight Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:28 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
There are no cars parked nearby and its morning, so all the shops are open at this time of day.

36Wolf - The Dirtfight - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf - The Dirtfight Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:34 pm

Black Wolf

Black Wolf
Century
"Seems i got to do this the old fashioned way." Taking out two senbon he throws them at both guards aiming to knock them both out.

37Wolf - The Dirtfight - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf - The Dirtfight Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:41 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Wolf knocks the 2 guards out. A third guard walks out of the guard station shocked by what he sees, he quickly runs back inside the guard station and a few moments later a loud alarm can be heard coming from the barracks...

38Wolf - The Dirtfight - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf - The Dirtfight Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:43 pm

Black Wolf

Black Wolf
Century
Wolf moves back into the alleyway waiting for the guards to see him.

39Wolf - The Dirtfight - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf - The Dirtfight Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:55 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Wolf can see 11 armed guards come running out of the front of the barracks. 6 of them get into 2 4wd's with mounted machine guns, 3 to a car where 1 of them is wielding the mounted machine gun of each car. The 2 4wd's come driving down the road to the gate, the gate opens for them and they drive through the gate turning towards Wolf, the mounted machine guns start firing at Wolf. The other 5 armed guards are running down the road and reach the guard station, they can be seen talking to the guard who was in the guard station as he points at Wolf.

"I don't suppose you know anything about that siren wolf," Jaxsom whispers over his radio.

40Wolf - The Dirtfight - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf - The Dirtfight Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Black Wolf

Black Wolf
Century
Wolf quickly raises a shield over the front of the alleyway hoping to stop the incoming attack.

41Wolf - The Dirtfight - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf - The Dirtfight Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:18 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Wolf's shield created by the shadows blocks the attack, but the two mounted machine guns of the 4wd's continue to fire at him. The 5 guards at the guard station can be seen spreading out...

42Wolf - The Dirtfight - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf - The Dirtfight Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:26 pm

Black Wolf

Black Wolf
Century
Willing the shield to remain wolf races down the alleyway pulling out his radio. "Yeah that my doing, there is a military officer at the mansion, considering my contact had no information about him i have to assume he is not only powerful but a high ranking member. I'm causing some trouble down here trying to find any information. Keep an eye out guys this seems fishy." Wolf spoke quickly before turning around to face the shield standing next to the alleways intersection.

43Wolf - The Dirtfight - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf - The Dirtfight Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:33 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Wolf runs down the alleyway and turns a corner. Soon he is surrounded by 4 armed guards, 2 in front and 2 behind him, but the guards aren't firing yet.

"You have nowhere to go. Surrender now and we'll bring you in peacefully." Says one of the guards. There is a nearby door that goes into a house, but the door is locked.

"Yea i see him, his had his gun on us ever since we entered the mansion, he hasn't made any threatening moves yet, want me to give you a brief description of him?" Jaxsom whispers back over his radio.

44Wolf - The Dirtfight - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf - The Dirtfight Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:39 pm

Black Wolf

Black Wolf
Century
"A cornered wolf is far more dangerous" Wolf speaks before dropping into the shadows firing off a senbon at each of the guards as he enters. "Yeah a description would help." Wolf speaks over the radio moving away from the group.

Last edited by Black Wolf on Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

45Wolf - The Dirtfight - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf - The Dirtfight Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:47 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
The guard ducks before the senbon hits him and all 4 of them start firing at the shadow where Wolf just left. After a few minutes they stop firing. Wolf moves off down the alleyway through the shadows and turns a corner. "Turn on your lights, he hides in the shadows," says one of them as they begin spreading out through the alleyways with lights attached to their assault rifles turned on, illuminating the whole area around them...

Jaxsom gives Wolf a brief description of the man over his radio

46Wolf - The Dirtfight - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf - The Dirtfight Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:00 pm

Black Wolf

Black Wolf
Century
Moving up the walls quickly Wolf stays in the shadows high up he quickly responds to Jaxsom "**** thats Cyan! I haven't met him personally but i know him by reputation. He is said to a master marksman that can imbue his bullets with a wide range of abilities and he can create forcefields. I don't know what the hell he wants but if you guys aren't dead yet i would suggest doing anything to keep yourselves alive. I am going to head to you guys as fast as possible." Wolf finishes up checking to see if any of the guards are coming his way.

47Wolf - The Dirtfight - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf - The Dirtfight Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:10 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
All of the buildings are 2 stories high and the roofs are diagonal with tiles. The shadows extend all the way up to the roofs as the eaves of the roof come over the edges of the buildings.

Wolf moves up the wall through the shadows and is near the roof. 2 guards come from each side to where Wolf last was in the alleyway, the 4 of them are standing there looking around. "Where did he go?" says one of them.

48Wolf - The Dirtfight - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf - The Dirtfight Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:20 pm

Black Wolf

Black Wolf
Century
Wolf still in the shadows moves to the top of the building. Leaping out of the shadows wolf throws a senbon at both of the unsuspeting guards before landing on the roof checking out his surroundings.

49Wolf - The Dirtfight - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf - The Dirtfight Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:50 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Wolf knocks out 2 of the guards in the alleyway below with senbon, the other 2 guards shine their lights up towards where Wolf last was before he climbed up on to the roof. Wolf climbs up on to the roof crouched, staying low as to not get seen.

The military barracks is towards the North and the main road that goes through the town is towards the South, the main road goes East-West. The Seer Queen's mansion is towards the West and the exit out of town is towards the East. There is a smaller road connecting the military barracks to the main road. The rest of the town is full of buildings that are 2 stories high that have small alleyways going in between them.

Wolf notices that the town is now on high alert with soldiers swarming the streets. There are many 4wd's with mounted machine guns driving along the roads and many soldiers searching the town, most of the soldiers are on the main streets, but there are still quite a few patrolling the alleyways, searching the town.

Wolf notices that there are 2 heavy machine gun placements on the rooftops of buildings on both sides of the main road at the entrance to the town far to the South-East. The heavy machine guns have now turned around and are facing towards the town center. Wolf is too far away from the heavy machine gun placements to be seen by them, but if he moves too far South across the rooftops he will be seen by them.

Last edited by martin on Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

50Wolf - The Dirtfight - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf - The Dirtfight Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:55 pm

Black Wolf

Black Wolf
Century
Keeping as low as possible Wolf quickly makes his way across the roofs towards the seer queens mansion keeping an eye for any patrols.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum