Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 22 of 22]

526"Whitedove" - Mission Complete - Page 22 Empty Re: "Whitedove" - Mission Complete Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:16 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Martin doesn't say anything, he just looks at Mr Hanson waiting for the debriefing to finish...

527"Whitedove" - Mission Complete - Page 22 Empty Re: "Whitedove" - Mission Complete Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:22 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
"I assure you, there were corpses."

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

528"Whitedove" - Mission Complete - Page 22 Empty Re: "Whitedove" - Mission Complete Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:24 am

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
"There is some sort of strange illusionary thing going on, in the way that they seem to be able to change form at will, like some sort of shape-shifter"

http://www.twitter.com/vanderde

529"Whitedove" - Mission Complete - Page 22 Empty Re: "Whitedove" - Mission Complete Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:27 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
"From what you have told me, White Dove appears to be a combination of experimental toxins, advanced psychological testing technology, and...and something that we don't fully understand.
Nevertheless, if that cloaked man and the other demon guy are going to the new White Dove in Africa, then that's where we need to go."
He shifts his tie.
"Unfortunately, airspace over that particular section of Africa is a no-fly zone due to some military operation that the US is engineering."
"I'm afraid there is nothing we can do but sit tight until we have a clear shot at White Dove. Three other countries who wish to remain nameless have picked up this contract. They all want to know what is going down in Africa."

530"Whitedove" - Mission Complete - Page 22 Empty Re: "Whitedove" - Mission Complete Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:28 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
"No problem. I want to get some sleep and then look over the team for injuries."

531"Whitedove" - Mission Complete - Page 22 Empty Re: "Whitedove" - Mission Complete Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:29 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
"What country of Africa is this Whitedove facility in?"

532"Whitedove" - Mission Complete - Page 22 Empty Re: "Whitedove" - Mission Complete Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:32 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
"It is located in the centre of Libya. Now are there any more questions?"
Mr Hanson says impatiently.

533"Whitedove" - Mission Complete - Page 22 Empty Re: "Whitedove" - Mission Complete Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:35 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
"Let me guess...Martin wants to know how much money we get"

534"Whitedove" - Mission Complete - Page 22 Empty Re: "Whitedove" - Mission Complete Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:38 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
"You each get 250,000 euros."

Last edited by Fade on Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total

535"Whitedove" - Mission Complete - Page 22 Empty Re: "Whitedove" - Mission Complete Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:40 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
"That's a good price, but look, if the no-fly zone is just in Libya, why don't you air-drop us outside Libya's border and then we can meet up with a Spectrum contact there to get transport and more information on the area and then we can make our own way to the Whitedove facility. That way, we can leave asap, if we wait, we may lose the element of surprise and our window of opportunity because I think that they would be expecting us. These people seem smart."

536"Whitedove" - Mission Complete - Page 22 Empty Re: "Whitedove" - Mission Complete Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:44 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
"It is more likely to take longer doing that than it would waiting for the no fly zone to be dropped."

537"Whitedove" - Mission Complete - Page 22 Empty Re: "Whitedove" - Mission Complete Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:45 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
"Well how long would that take?"

538"Whitedove" - Mission Complete - Page 22 Empty Re: "Whitedove" - Mission Complete Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:47 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
"A day or two at the most." Mr Hanson looks at his watch.
"Is there anything else?"

539"Whitedove" - Mission Complete - Page 22 Empty Re: "Whitedove" - Mission Complete Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:48 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
"Nothing more"

540"Whitedove" - Mission Complete - Page 22 Empty Re: "Whitedove" - Mission Complete Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:49 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
"mmm Alright, well in that case, we'd better wait for the no-fly zone to be dropped. Well in that case, I'm off", Martin leaves the room...

541"Whitedove" - Mission Complete - Page 22 Empty Re: "Whitedove" - Mission Complete Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:57 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
At an undisclosed location, the gunman walks up behind the man in the cloak.
"Our contact at Spectrum says they took the bait. They will be at the other facility in a matter of days."
The cloaked man raises a knife to the gunman's throat.
"I guess you aren't needed anymore."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum