Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Black Mesa: Source - Page 3 Empty Re: Black Mesa: Source Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:03 pm

MisterBright

MisterBright
Official GE:S Clan Member
I still haven't beaten it yet...not that i've played it recently...i've been preoccupied with The Secret World...

52Black Mesa: Source - Page 3 Empty Re: Black Mesa: Source Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:45 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
I'd rather finish La Noire. GES and that are the only things I am interested in.

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

53Black Mesa: Source - Page 3 Empty Re: Black Mesa: Source Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:58 am

damata_chip

damata_chip
I'd forgotten about LA Noire. I was really enjoying the homicide cases but lost interest once I got up to the arson department.

54Black Mesa: Source - Page 3 Empty Re: Black Mesa: Source Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:29 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Damn it! That is where I am up to
*plays anyway*

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

55Black Mesa: Source - Page 3 Empty Re: Black Mesa: Source Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:26 pm

Nastard

Nastard
Argh, I know i'm late to this topic. Holy crap this game is absolutely beautiful. Also find it to be more challenging than the original Half Life, which is a pro in my book. My biggest praise would have to be the alien grunts. They seem meaner, more intimidating and scarier than the original goldsource design. My only gripe with the game is the noise the houndeyes make while they're attacking. My fav thing from the original half life was the houndeye roar. However this change doesn't detract from the game one bit. This was well worth the wait. I love it, and i'm looking forward to Xen.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum