Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Would you come to the socal club?

Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 4 I_vote_lcap64%Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 64% [ 7 ]
Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 4 I_vote_lcap9%Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 4 I_vote_lcap27%Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 27% [ 3 ]
Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 4 Empty Re: Spectrum socal club VOTE Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:22 pm

Grunt Attack

Grunt Attack
Double Century
if we end up having doing LAN thingy , we should have clan battle in GE source.I seeing nearly everyone in a match have a clan tag

77Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 4 Empty Re: Spectrum socal club VOTE Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:17 am

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
GE:S is bad and you should feel bad

78Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 4 Empty Re: Spectrum socal club VOTE Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:12 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
This is what I wrote on the Facebook event page:

Ok, this is what I have in mind for our meet up. I have been looking very hard into this. I had to find a food place that all of us could enjoy, including the three vegetarians in the group. I also needed to find a place that would be easy for all of us to get to. So, I have decided that we could meet up at Grill'd Burgers in Subiaco. It is very easy to get to. It is literally 10 seconds away from the Subiaco train station. I'm sure all of us like burgers and if you haven't been to Grill'd, I can say these are amazing. I think this is a great place for all of us to meet for the first time. From here, we can go back to the city and either go to Northbridge and play Pool, go to Timezone, go see a movie, etc.

I did look into going to Fremantle for this meet up, however, food was a big issue unfortunately. And I need to eat! Please remember this will be our first meet up and that we plan to do more events in the future, so we can talk about the things we would like to do.

So, what do you think about this for our first meet up?

The date is set for the 15th June 2012 in the evening.

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

79Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 4 Empty Re: Spectrum socal club VOTE Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:45 pm

Wrath7777

Wrath7777
Getting Known
righto im back again. brenos been keeping me in the loop and i was planing to attend but ive had a death of a family firend so im back in kal i was hoping to be back tomorrow but the funiral has been pushed back also with that storm the road will be dangerious so i dont know at this point

80Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 4 Empty Re: Spectrum socal club VOTE Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:48 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that Sad

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

81Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 4 Empty Re: Spectrum socal club VOTE Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:33 am

Grunt Attack

Grunt Attack
Double Century
Miniman your sad Sad
I feel sorry for your friend Wrath7777

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum