Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Would you come to the socal club?

Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 I_vote_lcap64%Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 64% [ 7 ]
Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 I_vote_lcap27%Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 27% [ 3 ]
Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 Empty Re: Spectrum socal club VOTE Sat May 26, 2012 7:08 am

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
Im keen, make this thing peoples!

Can i make a suggestion?
If anyone is keen on pool, i play pool in a pool hall in Mandurah, its bit of a trek for most but anyway.
Its cheap, $12 an hour for 5 people per table.
Taht can be easily made into a comp/round robin type thing.

So for an easy cheap day out for spec peoples, i suggest that.

27Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 Empty ... Mon May 28, 2012 5:11 pm

Wrath7777

Wrath7777
Getting Known
Emilia wrote:
I am happy to do this, but I want to be the one to have the final "say" on details, so it can be official. Like, I create the event or post the details, just because everyone knows I am the one in charge; not to sound too on my high horse.

thats fine with me, but you have to be careful in the way you word it ay, cause if its a guest house, and your saying you organised when its been organised by a firend of a firend, could cause the guest to be offended for example i know breno well, but everyone else i know, but ive not knowen as long as him, so if i offered to use my place as a LAN, and i was told a night and a time, when i was not expecting it... or if i only knew of this foram though brenden, and he asked me to host the event, and i came on the foram and saw that someone else had taken the credit for brenden organising it well the guest maybe pissed off Razz. But on another hand the host will get to chose rules for the house, then you will will have to be made aware of them. like if it was to be held at my place im more than happy to supply some food and a place to play, and i do have internet, but i would rather not use it on a lan setting, just becasue i have that new highs speed internet, but the cap on it is crap... so there maybe time where online maybe out of the question... so some options are can change Razz

I was thinking maybe we need to make a bit of a rank system

so i was thinking of cause Emilia sould be at the top of the rank
the next down will be someone so put who will put bulk of the information together to forward to Emilia.
next rank will be information gathering and basicly helping the rank up
and really is can work anywhere from here, i guess we could have a treasurer if we desided to go that far...

Ive had a lot of experence at LANs ive hosted them before and ive done it several times something like this is peace of piss ive hosted up to 20 people. ive already got about 3 other people (my mates) who are willing to come another 5 who dont know yet, and we where going to start our own LAN thing anyway so i though it would be cooler we kinda joined another group, more socal group, but meh...

I just think if where going to make a socal group, it may need to have diffrent administration than the foram in key aspects just for the fact, that the socal group will need to be people how can get there all the time, and stuff like that... i dont know im just puting out ideas here but Emilia will still be top of the food chain...

28Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 Empty Re: Spectrum socal club VOTE Tue May 29, 2012 8:26 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
I think what we should do first is have a meeting at a public place so we can all meet each other.

I am thinking Saturday the 16th of June, which is the Saturday after exams finish.

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

29Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 Empty ... Wed May 30, 2012 6:06 am

Wrath7777

Wrath7777
Getting Known
no objections here, what about place?

30Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 Empty Re: Spectrum socal club VOTE Wed May 30, 2012 6:11 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
I think we should do a central location of somewhere in Perth City.

Suggestions?

31Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 Empty Re: Spectrum socal club VOTE Wed May 30, 2012 6:15 am

Grunt Attack

Grunt Attack
Double Century
Nope i just guess something random a sushi bar

32Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 Empty Re: Spectrum socal club VOTE Wed May 30, 2012 6:56 am

Wrath7777

Wrath7777
Getting Known
well when i was talking to breno, he suggested kings park, i also know of a nice little coffee joint in the CBD, other than that i dont know perth that well

33Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 Empty Re: Spectrum socal club VOTE Wed May 30, 2012 7:59 am

Torchwood

Torchwood
Double Century
Well if it's on a weekend i would prefer at night cos i work all weekend!!!

34Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 Empty Re: Spectrum socal club VOTE Wed May 30, 2012 8:19 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Kings Park can be very annoying to get to if you don't have a car.

35Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 Empty Re: Spectrum socal club VOTE Wed May 30, 2012 8:28 am

Wrath7777

Wrath7777
Getting Known
i haves car but im in victoria park dose kings park have BBQs?

36Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 Empty Re: Spectrum socal club VOTE Wed May 30, 2012 8:30 am

Wrath7777

Wrath7777
Getting Known
cause the restrant there is expensive as

37Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 Empty Re: Spectrum socal club VOTE Wed May 30, 2012 8:44 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
I have created an event page to get more exposure from our other members.

https://www.facebook.com/events/225671890883976/

A lot of members don't have cars...that is the problem.

38Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 Empty Re: Spectrum socal club VOTE Wed May 30, 2012 8:50 am

ezql

Forum Friendly
HOLY **** TORCHWOOD.

WHAT GAME IS YOUR DP FROM..MEMORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES

Also, I don't have car I have bicycle santa

39Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 Empty Re: Spectrum socal club VOTE Wed May 30, 2012 8:51 am

Wrath7777

Wrath7777
Getting Known
lol a event page wont help me, i dont use face book Razz

40Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 Empty Re: Spectrum socal club VOTE Wed May 30, 2012 8:58 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
I know it won't help you Leon, but most people are on Facebook.

Plus, can you see the event page? It is public.

41Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 Empty Re: Spectrum socal club VOTE Wed May 30, 2012 9:10 am

Wrath7777

Wrath7777
Getting Known
i can, but ill get breno to forward stuff, anyway since im one of the people who volintered for this i kinda have to be there Razz

42Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 Empty Re: Spectrum socal club VOTE Wed May 30, 2012 10:33 am

Grunt Attack

Grunt Attack
Double Century
Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 Untitled

umm off the list game??? or it real
edit (It's real)

43Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 Empty Re: Spectrum socal club VOTE Wed May 30, 2012 1:07 pm

Wrath7777

Wrath7777
Getting Known
lol facebook now wants me to sign up to see it Razz

44Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 Empty Re: Spectrum socal club VOTE Wed May 30, 2012 2:46 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
I had to make it private using my own account because random people were posting in it, sorry.

45Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 Empty Re: Spectrum socal club VOTE Wed May 30, 2012 3:12 pm

Torchwood

Torchwood
Double Century
just sign up already!!!

46Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 Empty Re: Spectrum socal club VOTE Wed May 30, 2012 3:23 pm

Wrath7777

Wrath7777
Getting Known
i did see that Razz it maybe worth me making a fake account or something, as a security guard im not aloud to have a facebook acount, and after we had to watch movie on how people can get there stuff stolen on it yea.... Razz

47Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 Empty Re: Spectrum socal club VOTE Thu May 31, 2012 7:38 am

Wrath7777

Wrath7777
Getting Known
ok well back to the topic now anyway places to go? cause you know if we chose a park or something ill see if i can get some food aranged or something

48Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 Empty Re: Spectrum socal club VOTE Thu May 31, 2012 9:44 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
I don't think would a very good thing to do at night.

49Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 Empty Re: Spectrum socal club VOTE Thu May 31, 2012 10:03 am

Torchwood

Torchwood
Double Century
agreed, don't know the city too well, how about somewhere near the train station so it's easy to get to no matter how you get there!!!

50Spectrum socal club VOTE - Page 2 Empty Re: Spectrum socal club VOTE Thu May 31, 2012 10:13 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
We'll, I am going to a burger joint this weekend. I'll see how good it is and how much room is in there, and that might be a good place to meet up for dinner, especially since there is two other vegetarians in the group.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum