Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forum News - EDIT Empty Forum News - EDIT Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:17 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Well, I think it is time for an update about the happenings of the forum!

Members' Lounge
I did a major revamp of the Members' Lounge. Everything can be read now! I hope you all like it.
To do this, I had to change the theme of the forum slightly. Unfortunately, it has changed most of the buttons on Spectrum (eg. To show if a board has a new post or not.) I will be selecting a new button selection soon so everything can be identified properly. So stay tuned on that.
There is still a lot of work to be done, but I will get to it eventually Razz

You guys voted on it...you got it!
I started a poll asking you guys if you would like the Chatbox on the homepage. 6 out of 7 people said yes. The Chatbox can now be seen at the bottom of the homepage. I have however left the link in the Members' Lounge for people who would like to have the Chatbox in full screen.

The Challenge Zone
Don't forget to have a go at completing one of the forum challenges. If any of you have an idea for a challenge, please send me a PM!

Spectrum's Official Caption Contest
We now have lifesapity providing us with images to caption. Take part to win some EXP.

Did you know?
The Latest Topics section in the Members' Lounge may not display all of the new posts since your last visit? It can only display 10 new posts. What happens if there has been 11 or more?
Go to the home page and on the right hand side above Latest Posts, click on View Posts Since Last Visit. It will list them all for you.

Games Room
My next little project for you guys (inspired by lifesapity embeding the cursor game). This section will have little games you can play when you are bored. If anyone would like to suggest a game to add to this section, please PM me (BUT the game must have an embedding code, otherwise I won't be able to add it to the forum). For now, I have added Tetris (I know you love it and I bet you haven't played for a while Wink ) Check it out from the navigation bar, next to Members Lounge.

Forum Achievements
This section isn't finished yet because I (and lot of other forum owners) are having coding problems, but the idea can be seen for now. Any games that you win on Spectrum will be added to your Forum Achievements. This can be found on your profile. White text on white background isn't really working for me, but to view it for now, just highlight the boxes. I hope to get this finished soon! Anyone that has won anything up to this point has had their profile updated Very Happy

Suggestions!
This forum is for you guys. If you have any suggestions for what you would like to see on Spectrum, feel free to start a new thread in the Suggestion Box.

I think that is enough for now!

Emilia
xxx

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

2Forum News - EDIT Empty Re: Forum News - EDIT Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:38 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
EDIT

If you have a game that you think would be good to have in the Games Room, please embed it into a NEW thread in the Gaming board.

Once I get the time, I will add them all to their proper place.

Thank you ^^

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum