Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Quick Bit of News Empty A Quick Bit of News Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:14 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Hey everyone,

Firstly, let me just say that I am very sorry that I have been gone for such a long time. Life is very crazy at the moment. Working full time takes up the majority of my time and the rest of the time, I am really tired.

After not playing games for ages, about a month ago, I decided to open up Counter Strike: Global Offensive and give that a go. I found some really nice people and I am now playing the game competitively on Friday and weekend nights. I needed something a little different in between work and studying.

On that note, my final exam is next Tuesday. I am very excited that I am going to be able to finish my studies!

After I finish my internship, I am going to be organising travel. (I need to go on a holiday!)

As for Spectrum, the clan and GoldenEye: Source, I am hoping that once everything is done, I will be able to come back and start from where I left off. I do miss everyone and can't wait to see everyone soon!

Lots of love, always

Emilia x

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

2A Quick Bit of News Empty Re: A Quick Bit of News Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:36 am

Avocado Bone Flower

Avocado Bone Flower
Official GE:S Clan Member
Hope to see you soon! I'm sure I speak for the rest of the clan when I say it'll be great to see you on GoldenEye again. Well, by 'rest of the clan' I mean Nastard, we're the only two Spectrumites on there now Razz

Good luck with your final exam!

3A Quick Bit of News Empty Re: A Quick Bit of News Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:04 pm

Pearly

Pearly
Sorry that I've been so quiet also! I've been gallivanting around Europe and the UK, but I'm settled in my place in Norwich for the moment so I should be able to make more regular appearances! Hi!

http://selectstartmedia.net

4A Quick Bit of News Empty Re: A Quick Bit of News Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:21 am

xinmeiwonderbeauty

xinmeiwonderbeauty
Took The First Step Towards Spectrum Addiction
Good!Welcome back!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum