Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Champions Online: Free For All Empty Champions Online: Free For All Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:08 am

Gammah

Gammah
Getting Known
Champions online is an awesome superhero game (beats dcuo and coh by a longshot) it went free to play not so long ago week or two can't remember. This game has a optional gold subscription you can buy (using a credit card or buying gametime cards) however its required to play the full game as silver you get full game (quests etc and more) read here on what gold and silver accounts get http://www.champions-online.com/f2p_matrix.

I have a gold account and i love the game and i am enjoying the free rein option on my character because i can mix up powers like fire and ice or guns and force and i don't have to be locked to the powers archetypes have to stick to like if you choose fire you get only fire powers and skills. Character creation is excellent and robust because you can choose what you want your character to look like plus you can choose from a variety of items (and you can get different parts from quests and perks during the game) from full masks to heavy armor or if you wanted to have a cape you can and you can also choose your own colors for your heroes costume (you get more costume slots down the line and you can also get one when you join a super group).

Quests are pretty fun in game because most of the time (from my characters pov) i had people wanting me to take a group of zombies and soldiers with guns and retreiving items for them its pretty fun although i have not experienced the other quests in game due to me being level 13 (lvl 40 is max i believe). Lastly at level 25 or so (not sure on the level) you can create your own arch nemesis (using the same tools you used to create your own hero) who will fight you over a portion of your career as a superhero. Oh and i have been thinking of starting up my own super group but of course i need 5 heroes if anyone from spectrum is interested in playing this and would want a supergroup let me know i can help.

Below is what my character looks like in game its nothing special looking but hey i like it.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img194/8789/screenshot2011013016550.jpg

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum