Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DC Universe Online Empty DC Universe Online Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:43 am

Gammah

Gammah
Getting Known
Two days ago i recently bought DC Universe Online on steam and i think the game is awesome. DC Universe is in the same theme as other superhero games like City Of Heroes and Champions Online but what makes DC stand out the most is that it a DC Comics licenced mmo. Creating your character is pretty cool and the powers you can choose from are pretty big but the best thing with char customization is that you can base your hero/villains outfit to be that of The Joker Or Superman and you can have a DC Superhero / Villain as your mentor aswell. The game is $49 AUD i think to buy and you get 30 days free which is standard across other mmorpg's which are pay to play.

I have given up on Champions and moved on to DC but my plan for DC is that i want to have a Spectrum League (League aka clan) with spectrum forum members who play DC Universe either on PC or PS3 i like the idea but i don't want to go and make it without asking Emilia first off however i cannot create the league unless i have someone in my group to make the league.

2DC Universe Online Empty Re: DC Universe Online Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:51 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
I'm cool for you to do this, but I won't have time to play the game.

Sorry Sad

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

3DC Universe Online Empty Re: DC Universe Online Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:04 pm

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator
cool game, and if it wasnt pay to play, id probably get it on ps3, but yeah thats a cool idea Smile

https://steamcommunity.com/id/mijy07

4DC Universe Online Empty Re: DC Universe Online Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:51 am

Gammah

Gammah
Getting Known
All good em i wasn't expecting you or anyone to join Smile. EB Games around my area have DC Universe Online (PS3) cheap and you can go on the PSN store to get 30, 60 or 90 days gametime + you get 30 days with your game purchase anyways Razz.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum