Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Bobby the Cow - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby the Cow Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:34 pm

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
hmm yeah well I agree with you there john, I don't like it that the baby cows don't get the milk, I've just learned to not worry about it and accept things the way they are. I don't personally blame the farmers either, I don't see them as evil, we are just a money driven society. I mean one good solution which could make everybody happy is the government could give farmers incentives or something like a tax break so that they didn't have to do these cut-backs.

27Bobby the Cow - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby the Cow Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:27 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Spectrum is My Best Friend
man I could facepalm right now martin I really could. from your last post it seems that all this time you've actually got the same opinion as us, but you felt that somehow we were more worried about it than we should have been so you were trying to tell us that it isn't something to worry about

like I said in the beginning, you didn't understand

why does this have to happen all the time <_<

28Bobby the Cow - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby the Cow Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:37 pm

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
It happens all the time John because people don't change.

http://www.twitter.com/vanderde

29Bobby the Cow - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby the Cow Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:28 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
I don't have the same opinion as you John, I'm saying that the farmers should be allowed to not give the baby cows milk, but it doesn't mean that I like it.

Whereas you all seem to be saying that farmers should be giving the baby cows milk and that it is some how torture which is what I DISAGREE with.

It doesn't mean that I don't care for the poor animals, It just means that I can make a decision on what is more important in this world.

The only thing that we have to agree with here is the fact that nobody likes to deny a baby cow from their milk and I'm pretty sure any normal sane person would agree on that as well, that is just common sense, don't act all surprised about it haha.

The fact is that this is really rather about two separate issues that are related, the first being whether baby cows deserve milk and I am pretty sure that everybody agrees that they do, the second issue, which I think was the main issue at hand is how far the farmers should be allowed to go to save money and there I say that denying the cows of milk is perfectly reasonable.

The only reason I said I agree with you is because you seemed to imply that I don't care about the cows, just because I believe that the farmers should be allowed to do these things doesn't make me a heartless bastard, it just means that I see something as perfectly reasonable. If you fail to understand what I mean here then that is really your problem isn't it haha.

30Bobby the Cow - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby the Cow Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:48 am

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
They are bred to die.
Bred to feed us in one way or another.
these calves are being bred to fed us.
Like isaid before, they are hardly being tortured, just depreiced of milk.
SO WHAT, they are being fed water instead, then they get dead.
ion the space of a week, if that.
What is the problem?

31Bobby the Cow - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby the Cow Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:10 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Question, have you Hayden, done the 40 hour famine?

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

32Bobby the Cow - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby the Cow Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:25 pm

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
I d Appreciate it EMILY
If you didnt use my name, Thanks.

And no, i havent.
I can guess what you are going to say, but please, do continue.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum