Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Spectrum is My Best Friend
Heroes of Newerth Official Website wrote:We know that you have been telling all your friends about HoN. Now you have the ability to let your friends enjoy the thrill of HoN without immediately throwing down the dough.

All paid accounts have received two trial keys to send. Invite your friends now, allowing them to create a new account and play 10 games for FREE!

Well the quote from the HoN website is self explanatory. There isn't really any extra information to give, only that I have used 1 of mine already to recruit my friend Black Wolf, but I don't know about the others.

If anyone is interested in having a go at HoN to play 10 free games with us, feel free to let us know and we'll see if we can give you an invite. However Lifesapity is the actual clan leader, I'm only an officer; I don't speak for every one of our members but I'm sure if you are interested in giving it a go we will see if we can help you out, for obvious reasons we just won't be giving them to anyone considering the limited number.

After the trial expires, I don't know if it will let you log on and not play, but you would definitely need to pay the one time $30 fee in order to continue playing.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum