Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PlanetSide 2 - Free to Play MMOFPS Empty PlanetSide 2 - Free to Play MMOFPS Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:06 pm

WolfgangAugustus

WolfgangAugustus
Official GE:S Clan Member
Hi everyone,

My friend and I have started an outfit on PlanetSide 2 called Legiondary. We are on the AU server: Briggs and owe our allegiance to the TR.

We are recruiting and would love to have any of you on board. So far there are 4 of us and we always play Sunday night. But my friend and I play other times through the week.

We've got a website up now. It is quite bare but we only just started giving it some loving. I would love to have a few more people on board to help with suggestions on improving the site and of course, to go kick some Vanu and NC butt!

If you're thinking "hey I might be interested in this but have never played the game..." well that's cool. It's free to play and can be downloaded on their website, or I believe you can get it on steam. I think the copy from their website is easier to keep updated with their own launcher.

Well I look forward to seeing any of you join our group, it is primarily for organising our PlanetSide 2 outfit but we play other games as well. Also because we actually started the site last year, I had everything locked to only admin access. So if there is something you cant get access to please let me know so I can fix it up.

Thanks guys!

http://legiondary.enjin.com/forum

2PlanetSide 2 - Free to Play MMOFPS Empty Re: PlanetSide 2 - Free to Play MMOFPS Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:45 am

Mickle

Double Century
I already made a PS2 thread a while back >.>

TR is the only faction I don't have on Aus, or I'd come play occasionally

3PlanetSide 2 - Free to Play MMOFPS Empty Re: PlanetSide 2 - Free to Play MMOFPS Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:49 am

WolfgangAugustus

WolfgangAugustus
Official GE:S Clan Member
Aww sorry Mickle I was silly and didn't read back through the threads.

If you ever feel like starting a TR player, feel free to come join us Smile I like it because we are so outnumbered, a lot of the players that join TR now are proper tactical players.

We're getting good recruits already Smile

http://legiondary.enjin.com/forum

4PlanetSide 2 - Free to Play MMOFPS Empty Re: PlanetSide 2 - Free to Play MMOFPS Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:33 am

Mickle

Double Century
Rank 30ish TR on US servers, as originally they got better ping than Aussie.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum