Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Greatest Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Games Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:36 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Yeah, I remember people telling me to play runescape in primary school. I played it for a bit, but I never really liked it, its just a really crappy version of wow.

27The Greatest Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Games Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:23 am

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
i could never play it, something was wrong with java or something...
So i couldn't play it, but i did use to play it.. i do go on every now and then to check updates, sometimes play for about 15mins or something..

28The Greatest Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Games Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:19 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
I played until i got over 100k. Then I stopped because that was my goal. I felt rich and successful, so I thought, meh, why not just leave it there.

29The Greatest Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Games Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Cpl. Pickles

Cpl. Pickles
Double Century
It was made by the same people who made the Boulders Gate series, and Mass Effect - So you know its good.
Yeah it's not multiplayer, although I think a Co-op similar to the one in Boulders Gate would have worked well, maybe as an update/DLC?

30The Greatest Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Games Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:34 pm

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
I think it's Baldurs gate, Pickles.

31The Greatest Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Games Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:41 pm

Cpl. Pickles

Cpl. Pickles
Double Century
*shudder*

32The Greatest Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Games Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:35 pm

mental_raycer

mental_raycer
Getting Known
best games ive ever played:

1.Forza 3 (XBOX 360):
im a racer by nature, and due to the unmatched graphics engine of forza 3, combined with a REAL CLUTCH FUNCTION, im hooked on this for hours

2.Gran turismo (PSP):
i know PSP! nah but seriously this game is great when your out on a fkn bus, otheriwse your just staring out the window or at the chick sitting in front of you right?

3.Far cry 2:
this was my first FPS game ever, and i kinda suck at it, which makes every noobkill a bonus

4.Call Of Duty 4, Modern Warfare:
my second FPS game ever, mainly playing at tafe with mates (and mijy) i still suck but this is way better that far cry. cant wait for Modern Warfare 2!!!

33The Greatest Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Games Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:45 pm

Pearly

Pearly
In no order, the best games I've ever played are:
Legend of Zelda (All games, mainly OoT. The other months, after my first playthrough in 5 or so years, i beat it no walkthrough. Best. Moment. Ever.)
Half-Life 2
Modern Warfare 1+2 (single player is just as brilliant as multiplayer)
Team Fortress 2
Left 4 Dead (haven't played 2 yet)
Unreal Tournament series
Pokemon
Lufia
Final Fantasy
and many, many more.

http://selectstartmedia.net

34The Greatest Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Games Sat May 01, 2010 11:41 am

Hopdiddy

Hopdiddy
Double Century
1. flat out 2 [ps2]
one of the best ever racer game, simply because of the destruction possibilities of it, there are at least 3 ways to play:
1: just dont worry about crashing the other guys and race!
2: be mean kill all in sight with the heavy vehicles
3: a cross between one and two, smash your way to the first position....

2. red faction guerilla [xbox360]
simply one of my fave shooter of all time becayse... you can drive cars, shoot people and blow up buildings and bring em crashin' down! the geo mod engine is simply the best destruction engine i have ever seen...
and it has a great story line for the missions to, which you need to finish in order to progress, or you can spend like an entire month one area until you decide your ready for the missions...

3. call of duty [pc, xbox360, ps2 and wii]
this is my favorite gaming saga of all time and possibly the best of all time,
these games are simply the best first person shooters i have ever played...
i finished nearly all of them, but i missed out finishing number 2 because i never got around to buying it... i owe thanks to friends (my mate scott) and friends of family (cpl. pickles lent me and miniman cod4) for letting me play these epic games...

35The Greatest Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Games Sat May 01, 2010 1:23 pm

ThePinkMamaLuigi

ThePinkMamaLuigi
Official GE:S Clan Member
GoldenEye Source [PC] - This was a great recreation of the original N64 game GoldenEye 007 with new Online Multiplayer features, Only thing is it doesn't have a single player yet, This game was also the reason why i found Steam and Half-Life 2 and this forum, Because If i didn't find GoldenEye: Source i would of never found Half-Life 2 resulting to me never finding Steam and never being invited to the forum, In other words ITS BETTER THEN CSS BECAUSE CSS HAS LOTS OF HACKERS! thank you for your time

http://tpml-blog.blogspot.com/

36The Greatest Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Games Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:16 am

Progin

Progin
Forum Friendly
MiniMan wrote:The incredible graphics and realism of the shooting, you actually have to aim and shoot -

Sorry but COD is no where near realistic

37The Greatest Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Games Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:50 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Yeah, no fps is ever really realistic. I finished playing Assassin's Creed 2 last night, that game was awesome, one of the greatest games I've played definitely. It looks like there is definitely going to be an Assassins Creed 3 from the ending of the 2nd one, I'm looking forward to it. It will be great to see what they add to the next game.

38The Greatest Games - Page 2 Empty Your Top 5 Fav Games (any game any system) Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:58 pm

Gammah

Gammah
Getting Known
Here post your top 5 favourite games of all time can be any game from any system (eg pc or sega cd etc) and write a little info about why the game you chosen is cool.

My Favourites

Postal 2 (PC): Postal 2 is one of my favourite games not because its banned in 50 or so countries i like the game because you could do so many wrong things in the game you shouldn't do in real life (eg burning an animal talking in game of course).

DOOM 1 (PC): This game was the first ever fps game i remember playing when i was about 5 or 6 years old back in the day. The graphics were crisp and the monsters would attack you no matter where you are or which direction your in they would still attack you + the game was revolutionary in its day sadly the only thing dissapointing about doom was you could not view up and down hehe.

Street Fighter Alpha 3 (any since its came out on multiple consoles and PC): SFA 3 is one of my favourite vs fighting games. Due to the fact it was smooth had alot of characters like ryu, akuma and bison and you could do combos and special moves to surprise your opponent (CPU or Human).

Mortal Kombat Trilogy (PC): MKT is up there with SFA3 but what i like about MKT (and other MK games until MK4) is that the fighters were digitized sprites and the fighters had awesome names like jax or baraka just to name a few. However who couldn't forget the fatalities and brutalities all the carnage and blood everywhere plus the game was fun when you have a friend to beat or lose against.

ECW Anarchy Rulz (PS1): ECW anarchy rulz is one of the best if not a great wrestling game based on the old promotion extreme championship wrestling (defunct owned by wwe now). With this game it had ecw's top stars in game like mike awesome, rob van dam, sabu and sandman to name a few also this game had a variety of matches like singles, tag, hardcore and more but the best part was when you could unlock hidden stuff and make your opponent bleed badly.

39The Greatest Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Games Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:28 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Merged to The Greatest Games

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum