Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Empty Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:13 am

Mickle

Double Century
I'm curious to if anyone other than Loading and myself play much of this.

2Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Empty Re: Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:53 am

MaJoR

MaJoR
Double Century
It looks like fun. Don't play many games anymore but this would be one to get into.

http://davelm.com

3Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Empty Re: Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:50 am

Mickle

Double Century
It even has decapitation and limb removal.
What's not to love?

4Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Empty Re: Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:45 am

Bought it ages ago in a sale with the intention of playing it, but I've been too busy with college recently to even go on Steam. I heard it was good fun though and a few of my friends on Steam were quite active in it a while ago - not sure what's happening with it now however.

1138 have their own small group for this game actually. You can check them out here. I think they were using that section on their forums to organise stuff like game-nights and get-togethers, but as far as I know it's more-less inactive now. You could try to get in touch with some members from that group though if you can - I'm sure you'll find someone there who's willing to have a game with yourself and Loading

5Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Empty Re: Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:34 pm

MisterBright

MisterBright
Official GE:S Clan Member
Advertising for rival clans?!?

...i'm telling

6Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Empty Re: Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:49 pm

MisterBright wrote:Advertising for rival clans?!?

...i'm telling

I'll give you a cookie if you don't, haha

7Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Empty Re: Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:19 am

Mickle

Double Century
Already play with a fair few friends, was just seeing who else in spectrum plays.

Also, this game is pretty much unplayable past 150 ping so Aussies are essentially stuck on Aus only servers.

8Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Empty Re: Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:53 am

MisterBright

MisterBright
Official GE:S Clan Member
liamcadhain wrote:
MisterBright wrote:Advertising for rival clans?!?

...i'm telling

I'll give you a cookie if you don't, haha

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Cookie-thief-steal-take-grab-sneak-rabbit-bunny

...I am satisfied

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum