Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Secret World: Testament De Spectre Empty The Secret World: Testament De Spectre Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:01 am

MisterBright

MisterBright
Official GE:S Clan Member
The Secret World is one of my favorite MMOs that i've played in a very long time. It's Modern setting is a breath of fresh air for any kind of RPG, not just MMOs. The way you can customize your character is great and how you build them up is even cooler. You fight all sorts of demon and hell spawn with swords, guns and magick. A really interesting feature in this game come in the form of Investigation missions. These missions have you actually investigating things outside the game to solve puzzles in the game. It's very cool...

They just recently dropped their subscription so the only thing you need to pay for to play it is the game itself. Buy the game for 30 dollars and you can play with no other strings attached.

There is a cash shop for extras like costumes and xp boosters but nothing that is required to fully experience the entire game. The important updates aka expansions are sold for 5 dollars after they are released so it won't break the bank.

Anyways, i'm trying to generate some interest for other members to check the game out. I'm about to create a SPECTRUM guild in The Secret World called...

"Testament De Spectre" (Testament of Spectrum)

Basically, the whole point of this is that i'm suggesting we reach out to more people in different games. Goldeneye Source hasn't gotten us a terrible amount of members, which leave the forums dead cold because the rest of us are busy having a life.

Maybe it's time to reevaluate SPECTRUM...

2The Secret World: Testament De Spectre Empty Re: The Secret World: Testament De Spectre Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:00 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
GES hasn't given us members? hurrr what?

I'll have a look at this Smile

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

MisterBright

MisterBright
u smell

MisterBright

MisterBright
I made it last night...come join it people

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]