Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Empty Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:59 am

The Haunted Ghost

The Haunted Ghost
Took The First Step Towards Spectrum Addiction
The Hunter is coming to pop your heads off
Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum 28623722

Ok people , I'll really leave this forum and I'll go back to another forum that I used to hang around in my past

God, i need to learn how to stop joking around and have fun humiliating the Grunt Attack (I'll allow it as long the joke isn't too sad)

Last edited by The Haunted Ghost on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:22 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited the title to get back on the topic.)

2Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Empty Re: Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:13 pm

MaJoR

MaJoR
Double Century
Sup Grunt.

http://davelm.com

3Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Empty Re: Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:59 pm

MisterBright

MisterBright
Official GE:S Clan Member
Why isn't he IP banned yet?

4Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Empty Re: Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:26 am

Mickle

Double Century
MisterBright wrote:Why isn't he IP banned yet?
We're nice and lazy around here

5Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Empty Re: Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:43 pm

The Haunted Ghost

The Haunted Ghost
This is the real Grunt Attack as you can see I made it obvious
Well what can I say , I was expecting more of hate mail then a warm welcome , (well not really or that's how i see things )
Even though I have forgotten most spectrum members (sorry i wasnt here for months), for Mister Bright I can't blame him for hating me after what he has gone through.I don't know what really happened with Wrath7777 Probably mysticreaper got him pissed on the forums or i offered a MC server too late.I was already a troublemaker troll from day one.
What happened to FNG and Feed Patrol? I remember reading somewhere there was backup plan to keep it going or something and it failed I think.Doesn't matter to me anyways , my bluging days are over as me being a 10 year student (I don't need a clap).Me been banned did actually help me , given how ridiculous and immature I sounded on the net , hands down.That Grunt Ban thread moved to page 2 on google after i type my icon.Ouch ,i deserve it anyways.

Well what can I say , typing this speech was pointless and turned this thread upside down.Not only I was just a plain embarrassing for spectrum community but to GE:S and Halo community , god I created bad name after going though lot of trouble to populate this forum and myself.
Before this forum becomes tumbleweed again.If you people want me back or have talk for some reason (doubt) feel free to contact me via steam , XBL or YouTube inbox.i would be happy enough to work things out.

Ultimately there no point of this whole thread and I just going walk back, leave and move on.Delete this thread if you have to and don't be bothered banhammering this account

Remember , I just misunderstood , autistic and very troubled grunt

This should keep Spectrum more traffic for now and Spectrum is lovely community but I blew it again for others .
Sorry I cant do anything helpful but leave.

I am not ghost any more and I forgot I got 2 life ruiners off Spectrum for good(mysticreaper isn't one of them)

6Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Empty Re: Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:34 pm

LoadingWTF

His writing is still just as undecipherable as before.

Edit: Mad GIF editing skills
Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum 003_zps22d66a33

Last edited by LoadingWTF on Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Empty Re: Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:16 pm

Mickle

Double Century
LoadingWTF wrote:His writing is still just as undecipherable as before.

I tried to read it, then I valued my sanity.

8Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Empty Re: Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:26 pm

LoadingWTF

Mickle wrote:

I tried to read it, then I valued my sanity.

You know, For the longest time i actually thought he was illiterate, or never paid any attention to his English teacher.

9Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Empty Re: Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:38 pm

MisterBright

MisterBright

Edit: Mad GIF editing skills
Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum 003_zps22d66a33

You've got skills...

10Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Empty Re: Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:56 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
BEST GIF EVER!

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

11Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Empty Re: Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:48 pm

Mickle

Double Century
Emilia wrote:BEST GIF EVER!
yea, its so you!

12Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Empty Re: Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:41 pm

MisterBright

MisterBright
That's So Raven

13Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Empty Re: Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:23 pm

Nastard

Nastard
English composition would benefit Grunts attempts at communication. Stay in school kids.

14Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Empty Re: Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:07 pm

The Haunted Ghost

The Haunted Ghost
LoadingWTF wrote: Edit: Mad GIF editing skills

Whahahahahaha
OH YOU ARE SO FUNNY!!!!!
That's was good comeback Loading.

Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Img_3810

I really need a GIF of myself , laughing my head off.

Nastard wrote: English composition would benefit Grunts attempts at communication. Stay in school kids.
No sh** my IQ probably like 100 isn't.
I should read my teacher's comments on my assessment task.

MaJoR wrote:
We'll see in a year for retrial.

Oh crap , I need help. I already screwed my carrier so i just quit joking around and stop my obsession with Spectrum
My name no longer means anything to me since there new grunt in town called GrUnTs 4 LiF3 (Just some guy pwning me in BF3) and i have given up on my Youtube channel(For now that's case) I be more serious on net next time and i'll really leave this time.

Strange enough, no Spectrum members called me names.

Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Img_3811

15Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Empty Re: Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:18 pm

LoadingWTF

Yeah we get it, Now move on.

16Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Empty Re: Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:36 pm

Mickle

Double Century
The Haunted Ghost wrote:
Strange enough, no Spectrum members called me names.

Goodbye Grunt, my name calling clearly wasn't noticed by you.
And I like, Went to all that effort *tear*

It's all good though, one day you'll learn that basic grammar and sentence structure will get you further than incoherent babble.
When that happens, call me Wink

17Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Empty Re: Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:11 pm

MisterBright

MisterBright
Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum I-am-jesus-so-stfu-and-go-away-en-000000

Please...

18Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Empty Re: Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:34 am

damata_chip

damata_chip
bye bye
Overview: Grunt's off the Spectrum Byebye

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum