Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Creepiest Day Ever Empty Creepiest Day Ever Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:39 am

MisterBright

MisterBright
Official GE:S Clan Member
I had the creepiest day today and I just had to tell someone about it...

It all starts with me going to bed last night/this morning (2am). I get up early in the morning only to go right back to sleep because I didn't feel like getting up then. I close my eyes and go back to dreaming...

For the record, i'm horrible at remembering my dreams. Sometimes I can keep pieces of a dream around in my brain, but most of the time they just dissolve over time after I wake up. Unless I write them down (which I don't), I will completely forget them

In my dream, i'm at some program that puts people into teams of 2 and we are given a code name instead of using our actual names. I was paired up with a dark, long haired girl.

I don't remember what our code names were so i'm just going to call the girl "The Girl"...

*getting fuzzy on this part* We are playing some spy game in some restaurant and the girl and I are paired up to be partners. Things go well enough. The girl is very pretty and well spoken, but I notice she is always carrying a book around. Anyways, after 2 more nights of this spy game with my partner, the girl, I bring my older brother along as well as my cat, Lewis. *end fuzzy part*

The girl tells me that this is going to be the last night she will be able to come to the program to play this spy game. I point out that there is still a week of the program left. The girl runs off and I chase after her. She gets back to her "apartment" and I can hear her crying from her room. I start climbing up the side of the building. I get to her window, which is tiny for some reason, and I can only get my arm through. Things are happening on the inside while i'm hanging outside by the arm.

*very fuzzy from here on* The girl does something and is taken to the hospital. I get her room number, but no one is in the bed, there are only bloody sheets. I bend down to read the book she always carries around, but some orderlies come in and tell me that she has taken her own life... *don't remember the rest*

It was a really weird dream and I just flat out don't know what it was supposed to be about. Maybe i'll adapt a story from this dream...

Moving on to getting out of bed with that weird dream hanging over me. I get on the computer and for some weird reason, I decide that I wanna watch some videos about Game related Creepypasta. The creepy mood of those videos starts developing here.

Ben Drowned

Sonic.exe

Pokemon Creepy Black

Pokemon Lost Silver

MARIO

Lavender Town Syndrome

For those who don't know, Creepypasta is a popular subgenre of copypasta which consists of short horror stories and urban legends that are shared via message boards or e-mail. While the majority of creepypasta stories are meant to unnerve or frighten the reader, some authors have re-appropriated the genre into an effective form of bait-and-switch trolling

Later on in the day, I come to a video about the "Lavender Town Suicides", which links me to knowyourmeme and a small section for Creepypasta. So I decide to look around and see some more creepypasta. I come across one called Squidwards Suicide and it is just absolutely **** up in more than one way. I warn anyone who is interested in reading it that it's quite unsettling...

Shortly after finishing that story, the phone rings. As always, I check the Caller ID to see who it is and if it isn't someone I know, I don't answer it. Well the caller leaves a message on our answering machine that went like this...

"... ... ...*crying* we're gonna die..."

The message was creepy as all hell. The girl's voice sounded like my little sister, Sara, but the phone number that called was not her phone number. She left the house sometime before I got up, but she hasn't come home yet. Now, i'm really scared...

What a weird day today was...it was so damn creepy...

PROTIP: Don't read creepypasta...not the good ones atleast...

2Creepiest Day Ever Empty Re: Creepiest Day Ever Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:47 am

[AOCP] Wheatley

[AOCP] Wheatley
Double Century
Huh.......

That's really creepy...

I love creepypasta!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ECL-Wheatley

3Creepiest Day Ever Empty Re: Creepiest Day Ever Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:26 am

MisterBright

MisterBright
My sister did come home like a half an hour ago...

4Creepiest Day Ever Empty Re: Creepiest Day Ever Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:27 am

MisterBright

MisterBright
[AOCP] Wheatley wrote:Huh.......

That's really creepy...

I love creepypasta!

I like the game creepypasta...that squidward one really freaked me out...

5Creepiest Day Ever Empty Re: Creepiest Day Ever Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:37 am

[AOCP] Wheatley

[AOCP] Wheatley
Double Century
I just read the Squidward's Suicide and it was amazing and much more scarier then Mickey mouse suicide!

Am going to research it!
God don't you just love the fear and the horror that is coming to your heart once you get to read these stories?

Oh wait sorry Ahm...People get creep out alot from creepypasta so that's normal but seeing the story you just tell is like you said creepy......

6Creepiest Day Ever Empty Re: Creepiest Day Ever Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:30 pm

MisterBright

MisterBright
I read all of Ben Drowned right before I went to bed. That one is really good...

7Creepiest Day Ever Empty Re: Creepiest Day Ever Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:17 am

LoadingWTF

I actually enjoy reading creepypasta, does that make me weird?

8Creepiest Day Ever Empty Re: Creepiest Day Ever Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:49 pm

MisterBright

MisterBright
LoadingWTF wrote:I actually enjoy reading creepypasta, does that make me weird?

It might

9Creepiest Day Ever Empty Re: Creepiest Day Ever Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:16 pm

[AOCP] Wheatley

[AOCP] Wheatley
Double Century
MisterBright wrote:
LoadingWTF wrote:I actually enjoy reading creepypasta, does that make me weird?

It might

Or It might not.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum