Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Mister Bright Apology Thread Empty The Mister Bright Apology Thread Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:32 am

MisterBright

MisterBright
Official GE:S Clan Member
Here's the deal...

I like Spectrum, I really do. Even though it's based out of Australia and i'll never be able to be involved in any meet and greets or IRL events (which makes me a sadface), I still like this group. I know I was only invited because I am an active GE:S player (tell me i'm wrong)...

I haven't been around here for that long a time, but I wanna be here for as long as Spectrum lasts (forever?)...

I like to think i'm a nice guy, most of the time. My main flaw is i'm a pretty massive smart ass and i'll be the first to admit it. I can be horribly immature as well. A lot of people frown upon that.

This is a thread dedicated to making me a better member. This is where you can give me constructive criticism on my behavior. I try to be a nice person all the time, but sometimes it just can't be helped...

So....have at it...

The Mister Bright Apology Thread 021711_business_cat_meme_2

Last edited by MisterBright on Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total

2The Mister Bright Apology Thread Empty Re: The Mister Bright Apology Thread Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:55 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Spectrum is about diversity. Yes, we are based in Australia. However, we welcome the world. GES is a lot bigger in the USA anyway.

You were invited because you fit well into our community.

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

3The Mister Bright Apology Thread Empty Re: The Mister Bright Apology Thread Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:03 am

Grunt Attack

Grunt Attack
Double Century
It's weird a lot of people in Australia know original N64 Goldeneye (mainly multplayer part) but they have no clue what's Goldeneye Source (Sad Face Sad )

4The Mister Bright Apology Thread Empty Re: The Mister Bright Apology Thread Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:38 am

MisterBright

MisterBright
This is now where I will be apologizing if i'm mean to you. I don't mean to be, but sometimes I get ahead of myself...

Then we will hug it out...

5The Mister Bright Apology Thread Empty Re: The Mister Bright Apology Thread Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:36 am

Mickle

Double Century
heh, I just saw most of it for what it was, smart ass and rolled with it xD

6The Mister Bright Apology Thread Empty Re: The Mister Bright Apology Thread Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:42 am

MisterBright

MisterBright
Mickle wrote:heh, I just saw most of it for what it was, smart ass and rolled with it xD

You don't get two hugs...everyone only gets one...

7The Mister Bright Apology Thread Empty Re: The Mister Bright Apology Thread Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:26 pm

Torchwood

Torchwood
Double Century
Are we on hug rations? Sad

8The Mister Bright Apology Thread Empty Re: The Mister Bright Apology Thread Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:41 pm

Mickle

Double Century
Torchwood wrote:Are we on hug rations? Sad

Only me because I'm just "Oh so gorgeous!"

9The Mister Bright Apology Thread Empty Re: The Mister Bright Apology Thread Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:31 pm

MisterBright

MisterBright
It's true...he is...

10The Mister Bright Apology Thread Empty Re: The Mister Bright Apology Thread Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:38 am

BoBo -.-

Took The First Step Towards Spectrum Addiction
i still dont get wats spectrum for 0.0

11The Mister Bright Apology Thread Empty Re: The Mister Bright Apology Thread Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:28 am

Mickle

Double Century
BoBo -.- wrote:i still dont get wats spectrum for 0.0

Spectrum is a community.

We're drawn together (in theory) from our love of games, some appeared through other means however.

We stay because majority of the community, are never **** Smile

12The Mister Bright Apology Thread Empty Re: The Mister Bright Apology Thread Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:41 pm

MisterBright

MisterBright
I knew I made this thread for a reason...because I do really stupid things sometimes...

Dear Damata_Chip...

I didn't mean it when I said "You go to hell and you die" for liking Final Fantasy VIII last friday at game night. I was just being a **** and it was REALLY uncalled for. It isn't right for me to judge you for liking something that I don't like. You can like whatever you want and that's perfectly fine.

I hope in time you will forgive me for being stupid. I don't mean to be, it just slips out sometimes. I'm really sorry...

Sincerally,
Mister B

The Mister Bright Apology Thread Im-sorry-thumb

13The Mister Bright Apology Thread Empty Re: The Mister Bright Apology Thread Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:50 am

Mickle

Double Century
He apologised with cats!
Far as I can see, that's thought!

14The Mister Bright Apology Thread Empty Re: The Mister Bright Apology Thread Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:38 am

damata_chip

damata_chip
The Mister Bright Apology Thread 129060631146381061

Don't worry about it, i wasn't taking it seriously ^^

15The Mister Bright Apology Thread Empty Re: The Mister Bright Apology Thread Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:14 pm

MisterBright

MisterBright
The Mister Bright Apology Thread Thanks-bro

16The Mister Bright Apology Thread Empty Re: The Mister Bright Apology Thread Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:12 am

MisterBright

MisterBright
Dear Emilia,

I'm so sorry for irritating you the other day. I hope this incident won't come between us. I promise I won't bother you anymore on STEAM...

Sincerely,
Mr. B

The Mister Bright Apology Thread 36db24

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum