Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin Empty Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:27 am

MisterBright

MisterBright
Official GE:S Clan Member
I've made A LOT of minecraft skins, but now I wanna do something bigger...

So i'm creating an entire RP world for anyone to download and play on. There will be towns, cities, dungeons, etc...all built by me by hand. I'm using single player commands so i'm not taking potential resources from the world itself. This will basically be a regular map, but with man made things built there already. ALL the cities and towns would be connected by road, bridge, sky rails, etc. This WON'T be something i'm CONSTANTLY working on, but it's something i'll work on from time to time. I've never done anything THIS big, so I hope people enjoy it...

Welcome to...

The World of Orin

The World So Far
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin___the_world_so_far_by_shadows_at_dusk-d5c1gkp

[URL="http://www.urealms.com/showthread.php?5671-The-World-of-Orin-UPDATE-8-21-2012-The-City-of-Arxxis&p=171136&viewfull=1#post171136"]PART I: SEBASTIAN[/URL]

[URL="http://www.urealms.com/showthread.php?5671-The-World-of-Orin-UPDATE-8-21-2012-The-City-of-Arxxis&p=171137&viewfull=1#post171137"]PART II: FENWICK[/URL]

[URL="http://www.urealms.com/showthread.php?5671-The-World-of-Orin-UPDATE-8-21-2012-The-City-of-Arxxis&p=171138&viewfull=1#post171138"]PART III: WINTERS RUN[/URL]

[URL="http://www.urealms.com/showthread.php?5671-The-World-of-Orin-UPDATE-8-21-2012-The-City-of-Arxxis&p=171140&viewfull=1#post171140"]PART IV: THE CITY OF ARXXIS[/URL]

[URL="http://www.urealms.com/showthread.php?5671-The-World-of-Orin-UPDATE-8-21-2012-The-City-of-Arxxis&p=168138&viewfull=1#post168138"]UPDATES![/URL]

More to come in the future...Let me know what you think :4chan:

MisterBright

MisterBright
PART I: SEBASTIAN

Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__sebastian_by_shadows_at_dusk-d56quv6
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__sebastian_by_shadows_at_dusk-d56quxx
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__sebastian_by_shadows_at_dusk-d59qaih

Sebastian is a small farming community just outside the city walls of Arxxis that provides various goods to the City. Once a part of the city, the residents of Arxxis left the city in order to establish a community devoted to supplying the city. They are payed quite well and live in general peace.

Your character originally spawns in the INN and can progress through the world from this point. If you ever lose your spawn, this is where you will end up...

MisterBright

MisterBright
PART II: The Town of Fenwick

To get to Fenwick, you take the bridge south of Sebastian and trek through the forest, before coming to a bridge that connects the forest to the jungle. You'll need to carefully make your way through the jungle to find a dimly lit tunnel that may or may not be crawling with monsters. IF you make it through, you will emerge at the coast. A long bridge there will lead you to the town...

Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__fenwick_by_shadows_at_dusk-d57zgdd
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__fenwick_by_shadows_at_dusk-d57zgz7
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__fenwick_by_shadows_at_dusk-d57zh20
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__fenwick_by_shadows_at_dusk-d57zhmr
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__fenwick_by_shadows_at_dusk-d57zhon
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__fenwick_by_shadows_at_dusk-d57zhqa

---------------------------------------------------------

Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__fenwick_by_shadows_at_dusk-d57zhrx
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__fenwick_by_shadows_at_dusk-d57zi84
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__fenwick_by_shadows_at_dusk-d57zibn
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__fenwick_by_shadows_at_dusk-d57zie7
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__fenwick_by_shadows_at_dusk-d57zifp
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__fenwick_by_shadows_at_dusk-d57zigu
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__fenwick_by_shadows_at_dusk-d57zjv1
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__fenwick_by_shadows_at_dusk-d57zke0
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__fenwick_by_shadows_at_dusk-d57zkh9
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__fenwick_by_shadows_at_dusk-d59qase

The Town of Fenwick is one of the only towns in Central Orin that has the capability to fish and supply the region with fish. When the town was first established, it relied heavily on trade from other towns and the city. Once it was self reliant, it flourished for quite a while. Eventually, the town became more of a shanty when more of Orin was populated and more nautical towns were founded. Now, Fenwick is struggling to get by with the fish trade so crowded. Can anyone save this town?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__fenwick_by_shadows_at_dusk-d57zkju

Where will this bridge take you?

MisterBright

MisterBright
PART III: WINTERS RUN

To get to Winters Run, take the west bridge out of Sebastian and follow the path through the woods. Eventually, you'll arrive in Winters Run...

Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__winter__s_run_by_shadows_at_dusk-d59q6po
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__winter__s_run_by_shadows_at_dusk-d59q6zd
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__winter__s_run_by_shadows_at_dusk-d59q73o
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__winter__s_run_by_shadows_at_dusk-d59q7c9
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__winter__s_run_by_shadows_at_dusk-d59q7yc
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__winter__s_run_by_shadows_at_dusk-d59q89e
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__winter__s_run_by_shadows_at_dusk-d59q8fd
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__winter__s_run_by_shadows_at_dusk-d59q8l1
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__winter__s_run_by_shadows_at_dusk-d59q8op
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__winter__s_run_by_shadows_at_dusk-d59q8vw
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__winter__s_run_by_shadows_at_dusk-d59q8yv
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__winter__s_run_by_shadows_at_dusk-d59q9ca

Winters Run is the only mining town in Central Orin. They mine for stone, iron and gold, supplying the region with materials for buildings, weapons, etc. Unfortunately, their mines have been filled with monsters lately, so the mining that goes on has all but stopped. No one is brave enough to delve into the monster filled mines. Those who enter, generally are found a few days later, either in general disarray or dead...

MisterBright

MisterBright
PART IV: THE CITY OF ARXXIS

Entrance

Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__the_city_of_arxxis_by_shadows_at_dusk-d5c1auc
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__the_city_of_arxxis_by_shadows_at_dusk-d5c1b44

Outer Ring of the City

Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__the_city_of_arxxis_by_shadows_at_dusk-d5c1avv
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__the_city_of_arxxis_by_shadows_at_dusk-d5c1aye
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__the_city_of_arxxis_by_shadows_at_dusk-d5c1ax0
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__the_city_of_arxxis_by_shadows_at_dusk-d5c1b5n
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__the_city_of_arxxis_by_shadows_at_dusk-d5c1brk

Inner Ring of the City

Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__the_city_of_arxxis_by_shadows_at_dusk-d5c1bc2
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__the_city_of_arxxis_by_shadows_at_dusk-d5c1bdv
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__the_city_of_arxxis_by_shadows_at_dusk-d5c1btd
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__the_city_of_arxxis_by_shadows_at_dusk-d5c1bxs
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__the_city_of_arxxis_by_shadows_at_dusk-d5c1bzf
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__the_city_of_arxxis_by_shadows_at_dusk-d5c1c0j
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__the_city_of_arxxis_by_shadows_at_dusk-d5c1c1c
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__the_city_of_arxxis_by_shadows_at_dusk-d5c1c4i
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__the_city_of_arxxis_by_shadows_at_dusk-d5c1c6l

Market Square

Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__the_city_of_arxxis_by_shadows_at_dusk-d5c1c7d
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__the_city_of_arxxis_by_shadows_at_dusk-d5c1c8t
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__the_city_of_arxxis_by_shadows_at_dusk-d5c1car
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__the_city_of_arxxis_by_shadows_at_dusk-d5c1cbp
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__the_city_of_arxxis_by_shadows_at_dusk-d5c1cdl
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__the_city_of_arxxis_by_shadows_at_dusk-d5c1cer
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__the_city_of_arxxis_by_shadows_at_dusk-d5c1ahq
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__the_city_of_arxxis_by_shadows_at_dusk-d5c1ack
Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__the_city_of_arxxis_by_shadows_at_dusk-d5c1a9b

----------------------------------------------------

Mister Bright Builds: The World of Orin The_world_of_orin__the_city_of_arxxis_by_shadows_at_dusk-d5c1a7s

The City of Arxxis was the first city established in Central Orin. It is the central trade point in ALL of Orin. All trades go through Arxxis. The city is protected by a double layer wall as well as many Iron Golems that patrol the city grounds in order to protect the citizens. The citizens like in general peace and the city is a great place to settle for newcomers in the world of Orin...

MisterBright

MisterBright
reserved post

MisterBright

MisterBright
reserved for things

MisterBright

MisterBright
dis also reserved brah

MisterBright

MisterBright
UPDATES

UPDATE: 8/21/12

-Added PART IV: The City of Arxxis

-I've decided that these parts will have their own posts, so I can have more photos, instead of cramming them all into one post.

-I've also decided that i'm no longer going to show you the insides of buildings unless they are very important. You'll have to see them on your own...

-The map on the first post will be updated as the world grows.

-I'm currently only working on Central Orin, which is the middle of the world. I've already explored to the north and east of the region you see on the map. After i'm done with Central, i'll move onto North and then East, making the world super big Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum