Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Boom, Awesome Intro Thread  Empty Boom, Awesome Intro Thread Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:47 am

Annex

Annex
Took The First Step Towards Spectrum Addiction
Imagine you are sitting at you computer (like you most likely are right now) and all of the sudden you hear a giant crashing sound in your left ear, you turn, and to your surprise you see that a man has just barreled through you wall on a Harley. He is wearing a Badass Metallica tee-shirt and khaki cargo pants, in one hand he holds the handle bar, the other a tattered american flag, a half smoked cigar hangs from his mouth. You find your self speechless as the man dismounts his motorbike, you want to hate him, as he just destroyed your wall, but you find yourself oddly attracted to him, and a smile escapes from your face. The man removes the cigar from his mouth, puts it out on your sofa, and tosses it onto your carpet. "My Names Annex" the man says "and I'm here to play games"

I'm going to be honest with you, that man is not me, apart from the Name and Metallica Tee-Shirt/Cargo Pants. I'm just another nerdy gamer, a very straight forward and opinionated one, but that doesn't mean I'm not open minded. I like to play all types of games, strategy, FPS, RPG, you name it. I happened to come across this little corner of the internet via the GoldenEye: Source Server which I stumbled upon several days ago, I must say, that mod is some of the funnest I have had gaming in a long time, and thats coming from a guy who only played the original a few times at a friends house. Anyway, enough of my banter, I would like to say hi to everyone and can't wait to see you in-game/on the forum

https://www.youtube.com/the7thomen

2Boom, Awesome Intro Thread  Empty Re: Boom, Awesome Intro Thread Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:12 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
This is the best starting meet and greet post we have ever had!

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

3Boom, Awesome Intro Thread  Empty Re: Boom, Awesome Intro Thread Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:12 am

Mickle

Double Century
I must say, was awesome read.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum