Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1From DOA GunGame Clan Empty From DOA GunGame Clan Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:20 am

slicker

Took The First Step Towards Spectrum Addiction
Hi everybody at the spectrum forum

Just popping by to say hello.
Our leader fodder has had a chat with Mijy and Emilia and asked if we would support you and vice-versa.
If you don't know us, we are a GG (gungame) clan and love to play css most of the time.
We have our forums as well as a few gungame servers.
We take pride in our gameplay,we rush hard and say no to camping indiots, and community that has been created by Fodder and Geoff and now have many many followers.

If anybody wants to have some real hard quick gameplay with some fun comments along the way let me know and I will post up the server IP's and you can come and fun with us.

Funny thing.. as im posting this... emilia and mijy and derr man is on our server.. checking it out.. sorry Im like server police.. lol

Mkay ima go join them .. hope to to see some more spectrums soon k thx bi

Twisted Evil

2From DOA GunGame Clan Empty Re: From DOA GunGame Clan Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:25 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
hahahaha

I'm the forum Police Razz

Thanks for joining slicker!

PS: Moving this post to the Meet and Greet. I haven't finished setting up the permissions for this section yet ^^
I will be making a sticky of your IP's for your servers so bare with me

Very Happy

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

3From DOA GunGame Clan Empty Re: From DOA GunGame Clan Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:52 pm

slicker

YAY Emilia
Thanx for the warm welcome.. and ye soz lol
I just posted it in here coz in was in relation to css Razz

Ye would be great of you to set up a sticky so that everybody that comes here can join up on a game of quick rushing cs!!

Ok for now I gotta run..

Cya all ingame / or on here lolz Twisted Evil

4From DOA GunGame Clan Empty Re: From DOA GunGame Clan Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:47 am

fodder

Saw a post by "pearly" saying like he wished he was good enuff to play cs.

Hey Pearly, tis cool if u are a leet player and all that jazz, but hey, on our servers its all about "community" mate. We don't give a toss about ppls skills eh lol. One can have no skills on our server and fail all the time, but at the same time be one of our most favoured players cos your'e cool and fun. Yeh, so don't worry bout skills, jump on and shootemup!!!

Mijy and Emilia are becoming what we call "regs" on our server, and thats all we want, peeps who are regs and part of our community eh mate (and anyone else)

Our style of play takes a bit of getting used to tho, it's very fast and furious, but lotsa fun when ur used to it Cool

5From DOA GunGame Clan Empty Re: From DOA GunGame Clan Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:13 am

Braddles

fodder wrote:
We don't give a toss about ppls skills eh lol. One can have no skills on our server and fail all the time, but at the same time be one of our most favoured players cos your'e cool and fun.

Cheers ;D

6From DOA GunGame Clan Empty Re: From DOA GunGame Clan Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:37 pm

slicker

Braddles you don't count Laughing

Our server is one of the most unique servers around.. where we want more female players and dont take kindly to sexism AT ALL !!! Evil or Very Mad
We don't like campers, we tell them the rules as almost nobody reads the blood swat and tears worked over MOTD menu that explains all of our rules and regulations... so when not read.. we tell them no camping and u gotta rush at ALL times..

We take pride in our non-camping philosophy and our well oiled engine of a community , its a family if you will.. we all know whats going on in each others lives and support each other in the best way possible ...

We also have some meets and greets IRL..
There is also an anual DOA lan where we try and get most of the DOA community together for the most insane lan ever, biggest piss-up ever .. and just to have the bestest time ever !!

We also have a Facebook page where the ones that cannot actually meet up can post pics update their status and well just about do what they want eh.. Cool

Thats me for now... Ima go and play our server.. Cant wait to see you all ingame GG ftw !!! Oh and DOA ftw !!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Cool

7From DOA GunGame Clan Empty Re: From DOA GunGame Clan Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:59 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
SPECTRUM FOREVER

That is all.

Razz

8From DOA GunGame Clan Empty Re: From DOA GunGame Clan Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:00 pm

slicker

HAHA Cool Cool

9From DOA GunGame Clan Empty Re: From DOA GunGame Clan Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:34 am

DoaMedicdroid

MedicDroid is here !!!!!

hey spectrum people , look forward to getting to know a few of you Wink

<3 From Medic

The lans are pretty bad ass !

10From DOA GunGame Clan Empty Re: From DOA GunGame Clan Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:04 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
hahahaha. You found us!

Welcome!

11From DOA GunGame Clan Empty Re: From DOA GunGame Clan Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:50 am

disco

disco
hi guys ,disco is here,hi emilia,yes i,m doa aswell,and theres more coming.awsommness forum..

12From DOA GunGame Clan Empty Re: From DOA GunGame Clan Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:15 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Welcome Disco! Thanks for checking out Spectrum. See you round soon Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum