Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clan News: Changes to the Clan Empty Clan News: Changes to the Clan Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:58 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Over the past few months, I have been thinking about the future of our community. Next week, I will be completing my university course and immediately start working full time doing my pharmacist internship. I will be working nights and will not have much time to be gaming.

You guys know how much Spectrum means to me and I do not want to see Spectrum dying out. So, I have been thinking about who I can give some responsibility to. Today, I talked to some members of the clan and we have come up with a plan for how we can keep Spectrum going.

Friday Night Gaming has been a huge success for our clan and has brought in so many awesome members. However, this is an event for mainly Australian members. So, we have decided to do FNG for America and the UK too.

We now have three people in charge of each division;
Pearly: Australian Division
Nastard: American Division
Avocado Bone Flower: UK Division

These three are admins on the server, Moderators on the forum, can now post on the Facebook page and are officers on both the Public and Private Spectrum Gaming pages.

Friday Night Gaming will begin at 7pm in each of these timezones, so essentially, we will be running a 20 hour event every Friday/Saturday.

To help these people, I will be looking for other server admins. We just need people to be around to keep things under control. At the moment, we have The Derr Man, SimonBenjamin and LoadingWTF as admins on the server.

Of course, we need as much help as we can get and we need people to help support our members in the running of events. If you want to help out, please get into contact with me or any of our division leaders.

We want to keep Spectrum the fun GoldenEye: Source community that we are known for.

And remember, we are always looking for people to join our clan. ANYBODY within the clan can invite others to join us. We now have a new system to add people to the clan. Players must now create a post in the Join Our Clan board, where they will be accepted by a moderator. But, as always, no requirements to join the clan are required.

As for me, I will try to get in to game as much as I can, but I will always be on the forum and staying involved. I just need the awesome people I have met on the way to help keep Spectrum as great as it is.

-Emilia

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

2Clan News: Changes to the Clan Empty Re: Clan News: Changes to the Clan Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:48 am

MisterBright

MisterBright
Official GE:S Clan Member
I'll help

3Clan News: Changes to the Clan Empty Re: Clan News: Changes to the Clan Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:16 am

Torchwood

Torchwood
Double Century
Ditto for minecraft when its back up!

4Clan News: Changes to the Clan Empty Re: Clan News: Changes to the Clan Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:07 am

Avocado Bone Flower

Avocado Bone Flower
Roll on Friday night gaming!

5Clan News: Changes to the Clan Empty Re: Clan News: Changes to the Clan Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:52 am

MisterBright

MisterBright
I would like to volunteer for second in command for American Division...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum