Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So... How about that airplane food? Empty So... How about that airplane food? Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:31 am

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
Well, how bout it?
Experiences?
Opinions?

2So... How about that airplane food? Empty Re: So... How about that airplane food? Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:36 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
When I went to Melbourne last, we flew with Virgin Blue. You had to pay for food but it was worth it. It was around morning tea time and we bought some muffins. They were actually nice. Not dry or tasteless. Buying a chocolate bar was expensive, but I did anyway Razz

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

3So... How about that airplane food? Empty Re: So... How about that airplane food? Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:23 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
I've only flown with Qantas and when I did, the food they provided was very nice

4So... How about that airplane food? Empty Re: So... How about that airplane food? Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:54 am

Earthworm Jimbo

Earthworm Jimbo
Getting Known
I've flown with Continental Airlines x 2, and Alitalia x 3. Food tasted like crud every time.

Only good thing is one of the flight attendants once gave me one of those small bottles of wine when I asked for it...I was 16.

FYI, legal drinking age in the US is 21. Guess flying over the Atlantic towards Europe changes things.

5So... How about that airplane food? Empty Re: So... How about that airplane food? Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:57 am

Narurin

Narurin
Spectrum Addict
Earthworm Jimbo [OWS] wrote:I've flown with Continental Airlines x 2, and Alitalia x 3. Food tasted like crud every time.

Only good thing is one of the flight attendants once gave me one of those small bottles of wine when I asked for it...I was 16.

FYI, legal drinking age in the US is 21. Guess flying over the Atlantic towards Europe changes things.

It depends where in Europe you were flying to I think - England's drinking age is 18, but the rest of Europe varies depending on the type of drink and whatnot.

I always like airplane food, dunno why. I think it's the novelty of it being in awesome compact containers.

http://www.twitter.com/vanderde

6So... How about that airplane food? Empty Re: So... How about that airplane food? Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:02 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
hahahaha...what did you have to do to get that wine? Wink I joke I joke Razz

You must have looked older than 16.

I usually eat before I go on the plane so I don't have to get food.

The first time I went to Melbourne, at the airport to go back home, they had Burger King because it is both a domestic and international airport. (For my lovely American friends, Burger King here is called Hungry Jacks.) Seeing a Burger King was such a novelty Razz So I had that for lunch before getting on the plane. It was awesome.

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum