Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nastard & Mister Bright's new careers! Empty Nastard & Mister Bright's new careers! Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:03 am

Mickle

Double Century
Nastard will be taking over the likes of One Direction and Justin Bieber as a chart topping sensation!

Mister Bright will be creating movie trailers so awesome, your clothes will fly right off your bodies in anticipation!

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
I recorded a majority of everything they said tonight. I'll have a look at it tomorrow.

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

Nastard

Nastard
Official GE:S Clan Member
Parental Advisory Explicit Content.

MisterBright

MisterBright
Pee warning advised

5Nastard & Mister Bright's new careers! Empty Re: Nastard & Mister Bright's new careers! Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:08 pm

Mickle

Double Century
Nastard wrote:Parental Advisory Explicit Content.
I swear we kept it G rated...
By my rating at least.

6Nastard & Mister Bright's new careers! Empty Re: Nastard & Mister Bright's new careers! Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:18 pm

Nastard

Nastard
I'm proud that I have never listened to Justin Bieber, and that i've never heard of One Direction.

Mickle

Double Century
Nastard wrote:I'm proud that I have never listened to Justin Bieber, and that i've never heard of One Direction.
I work in retail.
I had the joy of muting 15 tv's with One Direction playing and being thanked by my fellow staff.

8Nastard & Mister Bright's new careers! Empty Re: Nastard & Mister Bright's new careers! Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:27 am

Mickle wrote:I had the joy of muting 15 tv's with One Direction playing and being thanked by my fellow staff.

Haha, nice one. I bet some of the customers thanked you too

9Nastard & Mister Bright's new careers! Empty Re: Nastard & Mister Bright's new careers! Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:57 pm

Mickle

Double Century
liamcadhain wrote:
Haha, nice one. I bet some of the customers thanked you too
Sadly, society is **** and majority of people dumb enough to shop in retail like that kind of music...

10Nastard & Mister Bright's new careers! Empty Re: Nastard & Mister Bright's new careers! Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:19 am

MisterBright

MisterBright
Fun Fact: I don't know what One Direction is...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!

11Nastard & Mister Bright's new careers! Empty Re: Nastard & Mister Bright's new careers! Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:23 am

Mickle

Double Century
MisterBright wrote:Fun Fact: I don't know what One Direction is...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!

You lucky son of a ....

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum