Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Empty Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:40 am

MisterBright

MisterBright
Official GE:S Clan Member
My birthday is on sunday...

What did yall get me?

2Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:41 am

Mickle

Double Century
Pre-emptive trolling.

3Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:07 am

[AOCP] Wheatley

[AOCP] Wheatley
Double Century
Hmm....I got you this!

Happy Birthday Mister Bright! 84406110

Happy birthday wait today is Thursday....

Happy Early Birthday!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ECL-Wheatley

4Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:53 am

MisterBright

MisterBright
Mickle wrote:Pre-emptive trolling.

NO WAY! THATS JUST WHAT I WANTED!

5Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:04 pm

Happy Birthday (on Sunday) MisterBright. I give you...Birthday Cat! Enjoy!

Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Birthday+cat

6Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:11 am

MisterBright

MisterBright
I'll treasure it forever

7Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:27 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
This is not a Deep and Meaningful thread, so moved to Shallow and Pointless.

Also, if you gave us your birthday when you signed up on the forums, I give out a Happy Birthday message to those active on the forum anyway, so you don't need to tell us. Birthdays coming up are at the bottom of the Home Page

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

8Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:48 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Happy birthday Mister Bright!

9Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:05 am

damata_chip

damata_chip
Happy Birthday!

10Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:06 am

[AOCP] Wheatley

[AOCP] Wheatley
Double Century
Happy Birthday Mister Bear!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ECL-Wheatley

11Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:23 am

MisterBright

MisterBright
Emilia wrote:This is not a Deep and Meaningful thread, so moved to Shallow and Pointless.

Also, if you gave us your birthday when you signed up on the forums, I give out a Happy Birthday message to those active on the forum anyway, so you don't need to tell us. Birthdays coming up are at the bottom of the Home Page

I dunno what you are talking about, but my day of birth is the epitome of Deep and Meaningful...

...And it's been confirmed to me that not everyone reads the bottom of the home page

12Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:30 am

Mickle

Double Century
[AOCP] Wheatley wrote:Happy Birthday Mister Bear!

The polar kind, muzzle coated in blood and all!
P.s. Birthday happiness should be achieved!

13Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:01 pm

MisterBright

MisterBright
Happy Birthday to ME!

Please deposit your presents in my STEAM Account now, please...

14Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:30 pm

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Seeing as my birthday is in a week, anything that you were going to give me, keep it, and I'll keep what I was going to give you.

Solved.

15Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:20 am

MisterBright

MisterBright
Emilia wrote:Seeing as my birthday is in a week, anything that you were going to give me, keep it, and I'll keep what I was going to give you.

Solved.

I got you a gumball but I dropped it on the ground...

16Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:37 am

LoadingWTF

happy late birthday misterbright sorry i couldn't wish you it on the day but i wasn't within about 50ks of a computer on Sunday and i forgot to do it early so sorry Razz hope you had a nice day. Very Happy

17Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:57 am

Mickle

Double Century
My birthday is coming up too, that gumball better not be my present too...

18Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Mister Bright! Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:11 am

self_slaughter

self_slaughter
Happy birthday! Sorry I'm late....
I'll take the gum ball though if no one wants it! Wink

(I'm not fussy lol)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum