Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I want to play a game..... Empty I want to play a game..... Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:23 am

[AOCP] Wheatley

[AOCP] Wheatley
Double Century
No no no there are no keys on your left eye and of course there are no Beartraps strip on your face Razz

I figure while my gaming pc being fixed (again) I thought we should make a game but its more like make a list since its about choosing.

Anyhow this Topic is about choosing 7 equipment that you will need to survive a gun fight or a zombie invasion or an alien invasion or even all of them.

I would like to make it this clean so this is how you going to post your equipment selection

Melee weapon:Any melee weapon that you can possible think of.Anything as long it doesn't shoot gloo or bullets

Primary weapon:an easier word which is the main weapon that you going to use most.

Secondary weapon:its obvious that you would need a second weapon.

Backup weapon:mostly this is for small kind weapons incase in tough situation so don't put something big as like a rocket launcher or the Fatman or even a shotgun if you want to put these put them in either secondary or primary weapons.

Item: am pretty sure weapons wouldn't be the best thing to have as like hitting things wouldn't be the best solution you got to have something that doesn't kill and mostly helps.

second Item:putting one item in doesn't mean you full you can have an other kind of item.

Special Ability/power:People do have some special abilities sometimes or even a special power so don't put something really big as for like the ability to summon a skyrim dragon that wouldn't make sense at all right?

Alright then thats the tutorial of hows the game so remember it can be anything (but you should remember the rule of each equipment)

So shall we start the game?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ECL-Wheatley

2I want to play a game..... Empty Re: I want to play a game..... Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:10 am

self_slaughter

self_slaughter
Official GE:S Clan Member
Can I just have Chuck Norris? Very Happy

3I want to play a game..... Empty Re: I want to play a game..... Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:31 am

[AOCP] Wheatley

[AOCP] Wheatley
Double Century
self_slaughter wrote:Can I just have Chuck Norris? Very Happy

Hahaha! nice try I have Oprah I want to play a game..... V10

Now what's your selection of equipment slaughter?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ECL-Wheatley

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum