Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Whats your favorite mods? Empty Whats your favorite mods? Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:00 pm

[AOCP] Wheatley

[AOCP] Wheatley
Double Century
Since now i can't use my freaking bloody gaming pc anymore for 7days though the stats that i don't know whats wrong with it so I send it to asus to fix it >_> now am in this stupid mini-touch/laptop since lucky i can see this website i thought to my self why not make a topic about favorite mods since am sad and bored as bloody hell.Ok then now that out of the way now to business your favorite mods can be anything can be out or still in wip or it can be singleplayer or muitlplayer anything! so i will start first =3

1.Black mesa:source (god knows when it comes but its pretty awesome remake)

2.No More Room In Hell (a co-op zombie mod for hl2 which surprisly turning really good that its mod of a year 2011 and its still good today =3)

3.Killing floor (who knew? a crazy survival mod can be really fun with friends and people =3 but now its not a mod anymore which is means you need......money)

4.obsidian conflict (this little nice mod is a co-op game for everyone mostly you do alot of stuff from hl1 source levels to a map that you can just fish out guns and weird stuff and of course it got a lobby for you to choose from lots of map =3 and its one of special abilitys is to use css,ep1,ep2,DOD,hl2:lost coast resources for some maps or for the game map itself you don't have none of these games? thats alright! the mod can have css weapons with css or hl1 monsters with hl1:source and more! so basically thats all i can say about this mod)

Ok am done my wire hands is hurting me in space >_<

Now you turn =p (did you enjoy readying? =3)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ECL-Wheatley

2Whats your favorite mods? Empty Re: Whats your favorite mods? Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:45 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
GoldenEye: Source (obviously), but here are the reasons why:
- Closest thing to a GE remake ever
- One of the best gaming communities I have ever seen (the reason I got so into this game is because of a clan that used to be around called OWS, MaJoR's old clan, and they are some of the most welcoming people on the internet and they made the game even more fun)(That being said, since starting up Spectrum and MaJoR letting me use his server, I have discovered even more amazing people)(This in turn has made me form amazing friendships with people all over the world)
- The content gets updated a lot faster than other mods

Counter Strike: Source
- well, the original CS is counted as a mod, which I played originally, but CS:S is now my home.
- again, there is this little corner of the Counter Strike world that has very awesome lay back people. Drunken Clam was the first ever clan I belonged to (back then, girls were not accommodated into games very well, and I was welcomed with open arms)
- the gameplay is exceptional

No other mods I have really played that have stuck in my mind, except maybe Blue Portals, mod for Portal 1.

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

3Whats your favorite mods? Empty Re: Whats your favorite mods? Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:07 am

Grunt Attack

Grunt Attack
Double Century
Other then Goldeneye Source which is excellent fanmade remake,

Deathrun Mod For Call Of Duty 4 is so awesome mod based on Counter strike version.The goal of game is to survive and run through the obstacles. Activator can set up traps to make runners die from obstacles.

Minecraft's GLSL shader mod adds shadows and reflective water to game but catch is that you need fast pc for this mod.

Mario Kart Source a forgotten remake that could have been successful.It based on Mario kart 64 and has online multiplayer but it never got release to public :-(

4Whats your favorite mods? Empty Re: Whats your favorite mods? Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:15 am

TripleAgent

TripleAgent
Took The First Step Towards Spectrum Addiction
The Game of Thrones mod for Crusader Kings II is absolutely mindblowing. Being able to play as absolutely any house is amazing, and some events that happen are absolutely hilarious.

For example, in one game I played as House Hightower in The Reach. Eddard Stark died during the Battle of Riverrun at the hands of Jamie Lannister. The paranoid Mad King attempted to assassinate Barristan Selmy, who survived and went on to kill the Mad King himself, earning him the nickname Barristan the Kingslayer. King Rhaegar I would lead the Targaryens to victory. Stannis Baratheon dies in the Siege of Storm's End, and Robert Baratheon is imprisoned. Rhaegar goes on to be a great king and ends up reigning for over 40 years of peace.

Those are only some of the major events. A LOT more happened, and every single match you play is different. Honestly, this game has one of the most versatile storylines ever. I highly recommend it.

http://triplesthoughts.tumblr.com/

5Whats your favorite mods? Empty Re: Whats your favorite mods? Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:16 am

SimonBenjamin

SimonBenjamin
Official GE:S Clan Member
GE:S since it is the only source mod that I've played in ages Very Happy

But also Burden of 80 Proof: A Deus Ex mod that really differs from the game's setting in a bright comedic world with the epic quest of getting food and beer for the weekend party. Filled with humour and fun, it establishes it's own distinct setting that is deep and immersible just like in the original game.

Summer 101: The Deus Ex mod I am making Razz

http://invulnerableproductions.wordpress.com/

6Whats your favorite mods? Empty Re: Whats your favorite mods? Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:10 am

[AOCP] Wheatley

[AOCP] Wheatley
Double Century
hmm you guys don't play lots of mod of hl2? and hearing you guys recommending these mods makes me want to go to asus and tell them to fix my gaming pc right now ._. oh and i forgot to write these other mod because i was sleepy and lazy Razz

5.Cry of fear (half life 1) (the reason i like this mod is that the graphics and the ability to act like the source engine is amazing i never ever knew that it can be possible to do that and the storyline is pretty f--ked up and scary as like afraid of monster (thanks for that mod i ended up falling down with my chair >_>) and if you try singleplayer or muitlplayer you will still get a heartattack)

6.goldeneye:source (even though i didn't really play alot of james bond games but goldeneye i think i have remember somewhere or somehow? or maybe i saw it in a movie =/ anyways goldeneye:source is an amazing remake and perfectly recommended for any kind of player =3 and its details are good as blackmesa:source thats right blackmesa -.- goldeneye has been finished already from a long time and you still not out -.-)

7.Hidden (this game is like hide and seek =3 you the hidden hiding (and killing) while we are the agents to find you =3 with guns)

8.portal prelude (an extreme hard mod and of course fun when you understand what to do. the story is about aperture science before chell was awake before glados was awake! its about the time that there were people! REAL People (who i think there idiots -.-) most of the levels of the mod is hard and makes you grab your hair out but the mod gets more funner and more harder and of course more storytelling)

Ok am done....for now i still have lots of mods to tell..

7Whats your favorite mods? Empty Re: Whats your favorite mods? Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:19 am

The Dark Man

The Dark Man
Speaking of CSS, haven't played much in a long time. We'll need to get an event or something going.

Otherwise, GE:S(pretty much a given) and Fortress Forever are good mods

8Whats your favorite mods? Empty Re: Whats your favorite mods? Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:33 am

[AOCP] Wheatley

[AOCP] Wheatley
Double Century
hmm is fortess forever is for hl1 or hl2?

9.Smod (there are lots of kind of smod mods for hl2 either it will be about zombies or a remake of hl2 with more weapons and enemy and stuff smod mods will be a always the one that let you kick enemys in a badass way =p

10.zombie panic source (well its the first mod that i ever tried sure the weight thing when you hold stuff annoys the hell out of me (even though its the reason why i die alot >_>) but hey its a nice mod to play with friends and mostly its a mod that makes you panic when you alone......maybe thats why i die alot =/)

Again to lazy to remember more mods =p

9Whats your favorite mods? Empty Re: Whats your favorite mods? Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:21 am

SimonBenjamin

SimonBenjamin
Official GE:S Clan Member
Fortress forever was a source mod Very Happy Yeah it was really fun when servers were up Very Happy

Nice list Very Happy

http://invulnerableproductions.wordpress.com/

10Whats your favorite mods? Empty Re: Whats your favorite mods? Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:40 am

[AOCP] Wheatley

[AOCP] Wheatley
Double Century
When servers was up? let me guess an update ruined the servers of this mod?

and thanks =3

11Whats your favorite mods? Empty Re: Whats your favorite mods? Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:47 am

The Dark Man

The Dark Man
anyone ever play Source Forts? always looked interesting but never tried it

12Whats your favorite mods? Empty Re: Whats your favorite mods? Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:55 am

[AOCP] Wheatley

[AOCP] Wheatley
Double Century
I have heard of it but i didn't really know the story of it =/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum