Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1HoN Heroes Empty HoN Heroes Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:12 pm

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator
Well, I didnt expect to wake up so early for no aparent reason other than the construction workers down the road....
HoN Heroes Zephyr
So i decided to comment on how imba this hero has now become.

And i love it! the gust is fun for low levels and high levels. Low levels, you have a hero close to you and u just throw him into your tower. Or late game ur gona gank. Why not bring the enemies to you instead!

10% ms for level 1 for 3 seconds from his wind shield is also insane. HoN Heroes Tornado as are his cyclones and his tornado!

I mean just holy crap! this guy pwnsfacehardcore! He just makes your mind go HoN Heroes Ultimateexplosion on your first try of him.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/mijy07

2HoN Heroes Empty Who is your Favorite? Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:39 am

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator
I can safely say my favorite hero WAS Mortred (Phantom Aassassin) followed by Azwraith (Phantom Lancer)... Sadly, they didnt bring either of those heroes over to HoN, which got me thinking - Who is my favorite? So I thought I would ask everyone else. Currently Chronos is the #1 top played hero at 4% of the time according to the hon stats followed by 3% Witch Slayer and then 2.9% Forsaken Archer.

HoN Heroes Honheroes
I know you cant see their names or abilities, but it can help you think.

Feel free to say who you favorite in DotA was aswell.

Ill let you know later on who my favorite now is.

Btw: if you dont play HoN, your probably better off ignoring this post Razz

3HoN Heroes Empty Re: HoN Heroes Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:46 pm

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator
Well, since everyone is just soo keen to post.... Ill start it off...

Hero ill play if i want to dominate and kill everyone:
Night Hound/ Stealth Assassin (they are the same hero)
HoN Heroes Icon_128 = HoN Heroes Rikimaru

If i feel like supporting (which isnt often) ill go:
Keeper of the Forrest/ Rooftrellen
HoN Heroes Icon_128 = HoN Heroes Booftrellen

And if i want to go a nuker, ill play:
Pyromancer/ Lina
HoN Heroes Icon_128 = HoN Heroes Lina2

Over all, my favorite hero is:
Engineer....
HoN Heroes Icon_128
No not because he is an engineer (which is what im studying to be atm) But because i truly find him fun to play. He is quite strong, with a lot of supporting skills and killing power.
His skills look cool and take a little reading to understand properly meaning some people may not quite know what he does.

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Spectrum is My Best Friend
Original Concept Art (Includes Twitch):
HoN Heroes 64009_436432974101_63037549101_5249852_2976273_n
Current Model:
HoN Heroes Bomb

Original Concept ended up as Alternate Avatar:
HoN Heroes Bombardieraltavatarcann

HoN Heroes Bombardiercompendium
Brother of the famed evil scientist that became Dr. Repulsor, the Bombardier uses his mind to aid the Legion. Just a few years ago, the two brothers made amazing technical wonders together. But the Hellbourne arose and corrupted Repulsor, leaving the Bombardier with a fierce sense of vengeance. Bombardier, along with his faithful assistant Twitch, uses his various inventions and dangerous toys to beat the Hellbourne back into hell so far that they will finally release their evil grip on his brother.

Lacking a Hero Spotlight video, I haven't found a good one that demonstrates his abilities, if anyone finds one I will gladly upload it.

Sticky Bomb
Bombardier uses his sticky concoction to allow him to throw bombs that stick to the first surface they touch - with controlled explosive results.
The Sticky Bomb proves 500 day and night vision.
Target Position : Enemy Units
Type : Magic
Range : 625 / 675 / 725 / 775
Radius : 100
Mana Cost : 95 / 105 / 115 / 125
Cooldown : 14 seconds
Throws a Sticky Bomb that has a search radius of 100 for attachment and attaches to either target unit (if it is within 100 radius upon impacting) or target position.
The Sticky Bomb may be detonated manually dealing 75 / 150 / 225 / 300 damage in a 250 radius. Otherwise the Sticky Bomb starts ticking for 8 seconds, increasing its original damage by 10% and adding 0.5 seconds of stun every 2 seconds.
"Someone set up us the bomb!"

Bombardment
Using his beloved cannons, Bombardier showers a target area with explosive cannonballs, dealing damage over time and slowing enemies.
Range : 700
Radius : 250
Mana Cost : 85 /95 / 105 / 115
Cooldown : 14 seconds
Bombards a 250 radius with five waves of cannonballs dealing 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 damage per hit over 2 seconds slowing anyone in the radius by 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 % that decreases to 0% over 1 second.
"Like dodgeball, only deadlier - Bombardment!"

Boom Dust
Bombardier tosses his excess bombs onto target enemy or allied unit. When the target takes damage, the bombs case an AoE explosion, hurting enemy units.
Target Unit : All Units
Range : 500
Mana Cost : 25 / 30 / 35 / 40
Envelops the target ally or enemy in bombs that explode whenever the unit is hit by an attack, dealing 25 / 50 / 75 / 100 Magic damage to enemies in a 250 radius.
One charge is gained every 10 / 8 / 6 / 4 seconds. Maximum of 4 charges on a single target. 1 charge is depleted at a time at the target and each charge lasts 7 seconds.
Double activation of this ability will apply Boom Dust to the Bombardier.
"Come on, hit me!"

Air Strike!
Bombardier calls his assistant Twitch to flyover and drop a series of bombs line. He's a bit lazy so it takes 2 second for Twitch to arrive. (I think they removed this delay but forgot to alter the description)
Target Vector : Enemy Units
Range : 99999
Radius : 1100
Mana Cost : 200 / 300 / 400
Cooldown : 140 / 120 / 100
Calls in an Air Strike at the target vector location that after 2 seconds drops 6 bombs along the vector, each dealing 200 / 275 / 350 Magic damage in a 200 radius.
Twitch gives 1000 day and night vision when he on the map.
This ability can be boosted by Staff of the Master.
Staff Effect: Bombs leave behind Napalm that deals 60 / 90 / 120 Magic damage per second for 5 seconds.
"Incoming!"

Info:
Sticky Bomb, due to its delayed explosion can be prevented entirely with Magic Immunity, such as Swiftblade using his spin. Removing it via debuff removal however seems to trigger the explosion, though I have not confirmed with other means, Accursed Flame Shield makes the bomb explode.

Edit:
11 / 02 / 2011 - Edited post so that it conformed to the style I have used on all the other threads since. Looks much better, even if no one pays attention to them Razz

Last edited by OJPhoenix on Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:20 pm; edited 7 times in total

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
HoN Heroes Hellbournestrength

Apparently Hon Needed More Axes! Patch 1.0.19 came out last night featuring HoN's newest hero: Moraxus. Hellbourne's new Strength Hero, he's an Initiator, a Ganker, and has the sub-role of Tank

HoN Heroes Moraxuscompendium

Quake
Self Position : Enemy Units : Magic
Radius: 300
Mana Cost: 90/105/120/135
Cooldown: 12 seconds
Deals 100/150/200/250 Magic Damage and stuns for 1/1.5/2/2.5 seconds

Arcane Shield
Passive Bonus:
+2/4/6/8 Armor
Activation:
Self
Mana Cost: 50
Cooldown: 30/25/20/15

For 2 seconds, Moraxus will absorb the next ability targeted against him or magic projectile that hits him. If something is successfully absorbed, Moraxus has Arcane Surge applied to him for 5 seconds.

Arcane Surge:
+20/40/60/80 Damage
+70/110/150/190 Movement Speed

More Axes
Target Position : Organic Enemy Units : Magic
Range: 1000
Mana Cost: 30
Cooldown: 1 seconds

Maximum of 1/2/3/4 charges that refresh every 8/7/6/5 seconds

Consumes a charge to throw an axe toward target location dealing 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 + ( 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 ) % of target's max health as Magic damage and applying a charge of Axed! to the first target encountered.

Axed! Effect:
15% Movement Slow per charge
Maximum of 3 charges
3 second duration

Matraxe
Self : Organic Enemy Units : Magic
Radius: 400
Mana Cost: 100/150/200
Cooldown: 80/70/60 seconds

Activates Matrax of Moraxus which starts with 200/300/400 health. The Matraxe may grow to a maximum of 400/600/800 health and lasts for 10 seconds or until detonated.

Matrax Effect:
Absorbs incoming post-mitigation damage. The Matraxe gains 20 health per second for each enemy hero in a 800 radius. Explodes for Magic damage equal tot he Matraxe's current health in a 400 radius when detonated or when it expires.

Edit
Changelog ( v2.0.14 ) : More Axes damage from 60 / 80 / 100 / 120 to 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 + ( 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 ) % of target's max health

Last edited by OJPhoenix on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:53 pm; edited 4 times in total

6HoN Heroes Empty Re: HoN Heroes Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:55 am

martin

martin
Millennium Bug
Pretty cool hero.

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
HoN Heroes 288015

Myrmidon came out on Friday the 3rd of December, I've been lazy and hadn't updated this to include anything more than the preview but I've done that now.

HoN Heroes Myrmidoncompendium3
Myrmidon's Allegiance to the Legion was always tenuous at best; the sharkman's joy in the carnage of combat left many suspicious. It was not until a Legion sorcerer uncovered that Myrmidon was himself a member of a shadowy race of deep-sea daemons that true panic set in, but by then it was too late. A trail of blood and devastation marked Mymidon's escape to the ranks of the Hellbourne. Now, wielding the destructive might of a tsunami, he wreaks havoc amongst those who once claimed him as an ally.

Myrmidon has been moved from the Legion to the Hellbourne, due to an imbalance in numbers, he was the perfect candidate, after all read his original story:

A denizen of Newerth's uncharted depths, Myrmidon has arisen to check the Hellbourne advance it reaches his beloved seas. Like the ocean whose form he can take on, Myrmidon is powerful, fickle, and at times even cruel. With his ability to transform into a monster of terrifying strength and power, some question where his loyalities truly lie, but his might is certainly a welcome aid to the Legion in the war against the daemons.

Weed Field:
Myrmidon calls forth a line of seaweed from the ground in a line in target direction to bind his enemies after a short delay. Bound units are stunned and take magic damage over time.
Target Position : Enemy Units : Magic
Range : 1000
Mana Cost : 90 / 100 / 110 / 120
Cooldown : 10 seconds
After 1 second delay, causes enemies to be stunned and revealed for 1 / 1.33 / 1.66 / 2 seconds taking 125 Magic Damage per second
"Ya'll are in a weed field."
HoN Heroes 16899b7

Magic Carp:
Myrmidon sends his fish friend after target enemy unit. The magical carp will follow the target until it hits, dealing magic damage to the target. In addition, if the target is moving at the time of impact, it is stunned.
Target Unit : Enemy Unit : Magic
Range : 750
Mana Cost : 85 / 95 / 105 / 115
Deals 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 Magic damage on impact, if the target is moving at the time of impact, they are stunned for 1 / 1.5 / 2 / 2.5 seconds
Grants 800 day and night clearvision around the Carp; lingers for 3.34 seconds after it disappears if it validly impacts.
"Magic Carp, use Splash!"
HoN Heroes 2gy15dk

Wave Form:
Myrmidon manifests the sea's rage, turning into water and crashing to target location. Enemies he passes through are slowed and have their magic armor reduced.
Target Position : Enemy Units : Magic
Radius : 200
Mana Cost : 70 / 75 / 80 / 85
Cooldown : 24 / 20 / 16 / 12 seconds
Surges to target location using pathing, enemies Myrmidon pass through with Wave Form have Splashed applied to them for 3 seconds
Splashed
15 / 25 / 35 / 45 % Movement Slow
-1 / -2 / -3 / -4 Magic Armor
"Kowabungaaaaa"
HoN Heroes 30tsx88

Forced Evolution:
Myrmidon transforms himself, exchanging his ranged attack for more durability and power. In his transformed state, Myrmidon attacks at melee range, dealing magic damage to and slowing the target with each hit.
Self
Mana Cost : 100 / 150 / 200
Cooldown : 60 seconds
Applies Evolved to self for 15 seconds. Attacks while Evolved apply Waterlogged to the target for 3 seconds
Evolved
+200 / +300 / +400 Max Health
Attacks at Melee Range
Attacks deal 125 / 175 / 225 Magic Damage instead of normal Physical damage, to organic non-Magic Immune targets
Waterlogged
15 / 25 / 35 % Movement Slow
"What?
MYRMIDON is evolving!"
HoN Heroes Dg5mxg

Last edited by OJPhoenix on Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:11 am; edited 8 times in total

8HoN Heroes Empty Re: HoN Heroes Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:43 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
HoN Heroes Dampeer-hon

This new guy is quite the Vampire, a real Vampire, he doesn't sparkle, and he doesn't look pretty. He's bad ass, he's going to suck your blood and kill you, in that order. Lifesapity found a Hero Spotlight for Dampeer so I'm finally able to give the thread one.

Alt Avatar: Vacation Dampeer
HoN Heroes Dampeeraltavatarvacatio

HoN Heroes Dampeercompendium
In the darkest days of the war, when starvation stalked the land, it is said that some men turned to eating the flesh of the dead -- and then, the flesh of the living. Perhaps that is the origin of Dampeer, a monster who feeds on the lifeforce of his foes, spreading terror before his tattered wings, his pants the only remnants of his humanity.

Terrorize
Dampeer instills terror within nearby foes, damaging them and causing them to run around like headless chickens.
Self Position : Enemy Units : Magic
Mana Cost : 75 / 85 / 95 / 105
Cooldown : 8 seconds
Deals 75 / 125 / 175 / 225 Magic Damage to nearby enemies and applies Fear to them for 1 second
Each "Essence" Dampeer possesses will increase the damage by 30 and the Fear by 0.25 seconds
"BOO!"
HoN Heroes Dampeer-terrorize-hon

Vampiric Flight
Dampeer takes flight towards a target enemy, damage and stealing life from foes he passes through.
Target Unit : Enemy Units : Magic
Range : 600
Radius : 175
Mana Cost : 75
Cooldown : 20 / 14 / 14 / 10 seconds
Moves quickly to target unit dealing 50 / 90 / 130 / 170 Magic Damage to enemies passed through (145 touch radius) and healing Dampeer for 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 Health per enemy touched.
Each "Essence" he possesses will increase the damage by 20 and the heal by 5
"Like a bat outta hell!"
HoN Heroes Vampiric-flight-dampeer

Bloodthirst
Dampeer and nearby allies gain lifesteal on attacks.
Gives melee allies 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 % life leech and ranged allies 2.5 / 5 / 7.5 / 10 % life leech.
Activate to switch aura between Heroes only and All Allied Units
"Bloody Maries for everybody!"
HoN Heroes Bloodthrist-dampeer

Consume
Dampeer takes a massive bite out of an enemies flesh, inflicting damage and healing himself for the damage dealt.
Target Unit : Enemy Units : Magic
Range : 150
Mana Cost : 100
Cooldown : 50 / 40 / 30 seconds
Deals 200 / 300 / 400 Magic Damage and heals Dampeer for the same amount.
If Dampeer kills a unit with Consume he gains 1 / 2 / 3 "Essence"
Each "Essence" he possesses will increase the damage and heal by 40 / 60 / 80
Maximum of 3 "Essence" and you lose all charges on death
"To nom, or not to nom? That is the question."
HoN Heroes Consume-dampeer

Edit
Cooldown on Vampiric Flight increased slightly at higher levels

Last edited by OJPhoenix on Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:12 pm; edited 6 times in total

10HoN Heroes Empty Re: HoN Heroes Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:26 am

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator
Im yet to try this guy out, but after reading this, I sure as hell want to now. He seems incredible. Like a mix between Succubus and Blood Hunter. I will let you know how it is to play him from my point of view once i have.

11HoN Heroes Empty Re: HoN Heroes Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:09 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Added Hero Spotlight: Dampeer video that Lifesapity found.

12HoN Heroes Empty Hero: Empath [INT|LEGION] Closer than ever Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:14 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
A New support Support Hero has come to the Legion, which certainly has my interest, we finally know what she can do. Originally all they gave us to start with was Hero Concept Art, and boy does she look amazing, probably a bit too revealing, but female characters often seem to be like that in games. Yes, I was interested before I saw the picture, and yes, it made me even more interested Razz

HoN Heroes XLEh1
Tweaked concept art altering her physique slightly, I forget the details but her legs look different (original concept art below). The icons of her 5 abilities are shown, all of which are "technically" shown in the teaser trailer, which is the first 21 seconds of her Hero Spotlight video that Lifesapity so kindly found and provided at 3am. Also points to Lifesapity for actually guessing the effect of all of Empath's abilities correctly.

Alternate Avatar: Mage Empath
HoN Heroes Empathaltavatarmageempa
Personally I would have called it Priest / Priestess as that is what I think when I see this. There was a bit of discussion about Empath being too revealing, which surprised me because she's far from the first revealing hero, still I believe this alternate avatar was probably for those players. Also, a number of Empath's jokes are, what I believe, to be a clear response to the discussion, including:
"Click me baby one more time"
"Your thoughts are impure"
"You know, no matter how much you click me, my robe will stay on"
"Yes, I am wearing underwear"
"Yes I know, mine are better than Ophelia's"
Ophelia, happens to be the most revealing hero in Hon, clad in nothing but a red bikini and an elaborate headpiece, with over sized boobs that bounce constantly, and unrealistically, even when Ophelia isn't actually moving at all, and yet I don't recall having seen a thread about it. Empath might be revealing a lot from the front, but she's actually wearing quite a lot more than Ophelia, and her boobs are realistic, large yes, but not oversized and unrealistic.

HoN Heroes Empathcompedium
Tied to the lifeforce of all creatures that move across the lands of Newerth, the Empath has suffered greatly in the war against the daemons, Nevertheless, her gift -- and curse -- is a powerful asset for the Legion, for the Empath is able to call on her magic to heal allies, weaken foes and even merge her essence with other heroes.

Essence Link
Drains life from the target over time. If the link is shattered from a distance the target is stunned.
Target Unit : Enemy Organic Units
Mana Cost : 110 / 125 / 140 / 155
Cooldown : 12 seconds
Drains 20 / 35 / 50 / 65 life per second for 5 seconds from the target. The link breaks if the distance between Empath and her target reaches 750 units, and stuns the target for 1 / 1.5 / 2 / 2.5 seconds.
While bonded to an ally with As One, Essence Link heals the host instead of Empath.
"Sucky sucky"

Illusionary Veil
Creates a wall that blocks enemies, but not allies. Enemies close to the wall take damage over time.
Target Vector : Enemy Units
Radius : 400
Cooldown : 18 seconds
Creates a 600 width wall that blocks enemies and grants slight vision. Lasts 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 seconds.
Enemies within 150 units of the wall take 50 damage per second.
"YOU SHALL NOT PASS"
Note: the wall is ever so slightly smaller than the visual indication, you may notice the Radius says 400 yet the width of the wall is actually 600, this is indeed the case.

Synergy
Grants Health Regeneration to all allied Heroes.
Radius : Global ; Ally Heroes
Aura Effects:
+0.05 / 0.1 / 0.15 / 0.2 % Health per second
+0.75 / 1.5 / 2.25 / 3 Health Regeneration
"Don't I make you all feel warm and fuzzy?"

As One
Empath becomes one with an allied hero, buffing the host. Empath may continue to cast spells and use items as normal. Grants a sub-skill "Faster!" (Empath cannot be targeted or affected in any way while bonded with a host)
Target Unit : Allied Heroes
Range : 300
Mana Cost : 150 / 200 / 250
Cooldown : 100
Host hero receieves 40 / 60 / 80 bonus Attack Damage and Attack Speed. The bond lasts for 30 seconds, and expires if the host dies or Empath chooses to end the bond.
"Help me, help you."
Empath gains the following effects:
Disarmed, Immobilized, Unitwalking, Treewalking, Buildingwalking, and Invulnerable

Faster!
Empath does some back-mind driving and spurs her host to move more quickly.
No Target (Affects Host)
Mana Cost : 50
Cooldown 5 seconds
Grants the host 150 bonus Movement Speed which tapers to 0 over 2 seconds
"Mush!"

Original Concept Art:
HoN Heroes Empath

Last edited by OJPhoenix on Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:24 am; edited 10 times in total

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
HoN Heroes Gladiator-hon

Gladiator. A well themed Hero to the HoN pool as a port of the Admiral Kunkka. In a recent patch Gladiator has received an alternate avatar: Adventure Gladiator, seen at the end of the video I have for you all. Unfortunately this Hero Spotlight doesn't come with any info on abilities or how to play him, just Gladiator whipping his whip back and forth with a teaser of his alternate avatar at the end. I must say, his new look is very awesome.

Alternate Avatar: Adventure Gladiator
HoN Heroes Gladiatoraltavataradven

HoN Heroes Gladiatorcompendium

Pitfall:
The Gladiator summons a Spike Trap that goes off after a delay.
Target Position : Non Boss Enemies
Range : 1500
Radius : 225
Mana Cost : 120
Cooldown : 12 seconds
After a 1.6 second delay, any target in the radius takes 120 / 180 / 240 / 300 Magic Damage while thrown into and then has Spiked! applied to them for 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 seconds.
Grants 400 day and night clearvision for 4 seconds after triggering.
Spiked!
30% Movement Slow
"You're going dow... I mean up!"

Showdown:
The Gladiator calls someone to a showdown, forcing them to the summons!
Target Unit
Range : 500 / 650 / 800 / 950
Mana Cost : 80 / 90 / 100 / 110
Cooldown : 30 seconds
Summons a Colosseum at the target's location and applies Challenged to Fight to them for 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 seconds.
Showdown grants 1000 day and night clearvision for 5 seconds. This Ability is replaced with "I Have No Patience" for the duration, allowing you to force the teleportation instead of waiting for the duration.
Challenged to Fight
Will be teleported back to the colosseum after 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 seconds.
"Stay near tower, I pull dem runners in!"

Flagellation: (whip)
His secondary weawpon of choice is his Whip so he can harm those a good distance from himself with ease.
Cooldown : 16 / 12 / 8 / 4 seconds
On Attack Impact
Grants 15 / 30 / 45 / 60 bonus damage while this skill is not on cooldown
When attacking enemy units, applies 100% True damage splash in a 380 / 420 / 460 / 500 AoE and triggers cooldown.
Attacking Towers or Buildings will not triggers the splash but will trigger the cooldown. Attacking allied units will trigger neither.
"When in doubt, whip it out."

Call to Arms:
Calling upon the Chariot, it inspires his allies and trambles his enemies underfoot.
Target Position
Mana Cost : 150 / 200 / 250
Cooldown : 100 seconds
Summons a Chariot 1000 units behind him that travels 2000 units in the cast direction. Allies near its passing have Call to Arms applied for 5 / 6 / 7 seconds.
Upon reaching the 2000 units, it deals 300 / 400 / 500 Magic damage and stuns all enemies in a 400 radius for 1 second.
Grants 800 day and night clearvision for 6 seconds around the Chariot.
Call to Arms
+10% Movement Speed
Damage taken is halved
Prevented damage is taken over 5 / 6 / 7 seconds at the end of the buff and is non-lethal.
"This isn't Sparta... THIS IS NEWERTH!"

Info:
Gladiator has some very skillful abilities that require good use of timing and skill to make the most of. His ultimate is a severely underestimated ability, even by myself. As long as you don't miss the buff from it, Speed and Damage prevention are powerful, if you don't die from the damage you take while you have the buff on and you get away from enemies before it wears off, you're guaranteed to survive the non-lethal damage taken later!

Call to Arms is hard to use and often misunderstood regarding the cast range. When an ability says it has X cast range, and you cast it somewhere, you expect the impact to happen at X, but Call to Arms won't necessarily do that. In the description it says "Summons a Chariot 1000 units behind him that travels 2000 units in the cast direction." this is precisely what the Chariot does.
If you cast it less than 1000 units away, you will summon it 1000 units behind you and it will still go the maximum distance of 2000 units in the direction you cast. If however you cast it more than 1000 units away, Gladiator will run closer until he is in Range, being 1000 units, means that on cast, the Chariot will end precisely where you cast it.

14HoN Heroes Empty Re: HoN Heroes Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:03 am

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Added Empath Teaser Trailer Video

15HoN Heroes Empty Re: HoN Heroes Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:26 pm

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator
it at first, looked like she put up a wall - like dark seer did, to make illusions. but maybe she latches onto someone and makes them more powerful?

16HoN Heroes Empty Re: HoN Heroes Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:29 am

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
We don't know what she can actually do, only that all 5 video's where "technically" displayed in the video

There appears to be an Aura underneath her and Rampage, her ally
She did indeed summon a wall, that appeared to be fatal for Swiftblade to encounter
Like a guardian, she floated over Rampage, during which time we believe he used Shrunken Head to confuse us
I only just noticed this now, but Kraken's ability did not appear to slow Empath down like it should have, I dont think she stopped the ability, only the slow somehow

Yet this still only makes for 4 abilities, none of which we actually know the details about, but I will be sure to include them as soon as I find them!

17HoN Heroes Empty Re: HoN Heroes Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:32 pm

lifesapity

lifesapity
Double Century

i called all the skills right didnt i oj Very Happy

btw ill be playing her so much, she is soooooo awesome Very Happy

18HoN Heroes Empty Re: HoN Heroes Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:11 am

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
OMG SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Yeah you did call all the shots, *bows before you*

I'll add the video to the main post

19HoN Heroes Empty Re: HoN Heroes Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:59 am

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Empath thread updated with Skill ability details, compendium Image and a bit of discussion, including a picture of her Alternative Avatar.

In future threads for new heroes, I will be offering experience to anyone who can actually guess the hero's ability mechanics accurately!

20HoN Heroes Empty Hero: Gauntlet [STR|HELLBOURNE] Punch It! Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:33 am

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
HoN Heroes Gauntlet1920

Gauntlet, the 1 eyed ogre with an unbelievably over sized glove here to punch the living daylights out of you. No longer a New hero, but still newer than most. He has undergone a number of changes since his overpowered release and the final result is something balanced and awesome, he's one of my favourites.

Alt Avatar: El Guantlete
HoN Heroes Gauntletaltavatarelgaun

HoN Heroes Gauntletcompendium

Nedd the ogre was captured by the Hellbourne when their war with the legion overran his home. The Hellbourne used their demonic magic to alter Nedd fusing him with powerful weapons, and lobotomizing him to ensure complete obedience. Now little remains of the peaceful ogre he once was. He's an absomination, a living weapon, a tightly-reined destructive force; He is Gauntlet.

There isn't a Hero Spotlight for Gauntlet because he is neither new enough or awesome enough, very few heroes before the last... 5 or so actually have a video. Not only that I had a hard time finding one that was as close to the current version of Gauntlet as possible, even this still has one small error in it. At 1:12 Gauntlet grabs Warbeast and the glove explosion ability hits the same time his rocket glove does, they removed the ability for the explosion to trigger on his other abilities, only basic attacks now.

Infernal Instability
The demonic force powering Gauntlet's massive glove grows unstable. If Gauntlet attacks anything in the next couple of seconds, some of the demonic power inside it will detonate, damaging and knocking back all nearby enemies.
Self
Mana cost : 80 / 90 / 100 / 110
Cooldown : 11 seconds
Applies Infernal Instability to self for 4 seconds, and gives max charges to Enfeeble.
While active, Gauntlet's next attack will cause a detonation, dealing 120 / 180 / 260 / 320 Magic damage in the radius, pushing back units near the target.
Infernal Instability
+ 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 Movement Speed
"Tag"

Grapple
Gauntlet fires his chain-mounted glove, if the glove catches an enemy hero, both Gauntlet and his foe will be dragged to the targeted location.
Target Position : All Other Heroes
Type : Physical Push
Range : 800 / 950 / 1100 / 1250
Mana Cost : 125
Cooldown : 20 seconds
Fires Gauntlet's Glove 800 units in target direction. Upon impact with enemy or ally hero, Gauntlet and the impacted hero are pulled toward the target location.
If an enemy is hit, they take 100 / 140 / 180 / 220 Magic damage and are stunned for 1 / 1.2 / 1.4 / 1.6 second(s)
"Gotcha!"

Enfeeble (Attack Modifier)
(Attack Modifiers do not stack)
Gauntlet unleashes an incredible pummeling on his opponent, crippling them severely and stealing their damage.
Gains one charge for every 0.8 / 0.6 / 0.4 / 0.2 seconds that pass without Gauntlet attacking. Maximum of 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 charges.
On Attack Impact
Applies Enfeebled to the attack target for 4 seconds, applying all of the abilities charges to the target, resetting Gauntlets charges back to 0 if the target was a hero.
Max possible slow is 35%
Applies Empowered to self for 4 seconds, gaining all stolen damage.
Enfeeble Effecets
1% Movement Slow per charge
1% Attack Speed Slow per charge
1% Cast Speed Slow per charge
1% Damage Stolen per charge
Empowered Effects
+3 Damage per charge
"Not the Face!"

Gauntlet Blast
Fueled by malevolent power, Gauntlet's glove rockets at a target unit, purging, stunning, and damageing them with it hits. Any enemy units the glove passes near on it's way to the target are consumed by Demonic Power, and taken out of the fight for a short time.
Target Unit : Enemy Units
Type : Physical
Range : 100 / 150 / 200
Cooldown : 80 / 70 / 60
Shoots the glove out at the target unit.
Any enemies within 200 / 225 / 250 units of the glove as it flies have Consumed by Power applied to them for 4 seconds.
When the glove strikes the target, they take 300 / 400 / 500 Magic damage; all buffs are purged from the main target. The target is stunned and revealed for 1.5 seconds.
"Great for hard to reach places!"

Detailed Information
Gauntlet's abilities are a little more involving than they appear, particularly Grapple and Enfeeble.

Grapple states that his glove will travel 800 units in the targeted direction and that both himself and the target will be dragged to the targeted location and the range is 800 / 950 / 1100 / 1250.

You can push someone within 800 units of you up to 1250 units away from you.
Pulling heroes is also possible, because "up to" means it can be as small as 0 units away, which means if you target infront of Gauntlet at, for example, about 100 units in front of your face, you can pull someone within 800 units range right back to you for a pummeling.

In the latest patch they added Gauntlet's Grapple to the list of abilities you can "double activate" for a specific result, in this case, you will automatically fire Grapple with the target being roughly somewhere immediately in front of you, causing it to simply pull someone right up to you. The time I find this most useful is someone who just started to run away from you in a straight line, double-tap the W key to tell them to get back here.

Grapple's mechanics allow it a number of uses. You can pull heroes to safety, like out of Wall of Mummies, or you could pull a hero into tower range, usually resulting in death early game. Or you can get behind someone and give them a mega push to a similarly preferable location. An example of using the 1250 push range is getting a Portal Key to appear behind someone, then pushing them back to your teammates and or tower, thoroughly separating them from the enemy team the same way Devourer's Hook can.

Gauntlet is a ganker who I would best describe as a Burst Damage Opportunitist, he waits for his opponent to make a mistake or show a sign of weakness, and he annihilates them for it.

Build Strategies
Skill Build
1 - Infernal Instability / Grapple
2 - Grapple / Infernal Instability
3 - Infernal Instability
4 - Enfeeble / Stats
5 - Infernal Instability
6 - Gauntlet Blast
7 - Infernal Instability
8 - Enfeeble
9 - Enfeeble
10 - Enfeeble
11 - Gauntlet Blast
12 - Grapple / Enfeeble
13 - Grapple
14 - Grapple
15 - Stats / Grapple
16 - Gauntlet Blast
17+ - Stats

Maxing Infernal Instability first should be a no brainer, its your bread and butter nuke skill.

At level 1 it can be useful sometimes to take Grapple first for the stun if you want it, for either the rune fight or a level 1 gank, usually I find that someone else is able to provide a stun or slow to help with the killing where Grapple can miss and as such I prefer Infernal Instability.

Grapple is there because it lets you "hook" people into your teammate early, and where possible, into a tower, you should not need the additional range, damage or stun time that early on. Infernal Instability has damage covered, the stun only increases by .2 seconds, and the range past 800 can only be used when pushing, even you happen to push someone, you shouldn't need the extra range that much.

Enfeeble is a surprisingly powerful ability that helps when you Grapple someone in, you, hopefully, prevent them from getting away too easily with a nice 20% slow. Admittedly the charges are going to take time to recharge when you only have the first level, but Infernal Instability restores maximum charges. This means you can Grapple someone, hit them with 20 charge Enfeeble, then Infernal Instability your charges straight back for your power punch, giving ever so slight extra edge. Leveling this up helps out a lot more than Grapple does, at least, until you get Portal Key for jumping behind and mega pushing.

Gauntlet Blast. An amazing ability for so many reasons, huge damage, purge, stun, reveal, more stun, and a reliable ranged ability. The Purge on Blast can remove powerful buffs from the main target, such as Hammerstorm's Brute Strength, Madman's Berserk, Jereziah's Protective Charm and Sol's Blessing. If you needed the stun to hold someone in place, do it quickly, you only get 1.5 seconds of stun. Stunning nearby enemies for 4 whole seconds, minimum 1, maximum 4 unless they take damage, is absolutely brutal and can often allow an escape to happen in a dire situation.

Item Ideas
Ghost Marchers are without question the boots you want, getting +12% Movespeed and Unitwalking not only works amazingly with Infernal Instability bonus Movespeed of +40 but REALLY helps you get in melee range to punch someone with it! 370 Movespeed with the boots, to 459 Movespeed when you use both at the same time is the best.
Striders will do if you're REALLY strapped and lane hopping tonnes, but I don't recommend it.

Power Supply and Blood Chalice. Gauntlet needs mana, Grapple + Infernal Instability eats 235 mana each and Gauntlet has little to spare. Both of these items are a good choice, getting either or both as you see fit. Sometimes I get Abyssal Skull.

Portal Key is really powerful item on Gauntlet, it lets him give surprise Infernal Instability, and get behind people for 1250 Grapple pushes, without question a good item to have.

As long as you have mana though, everything is more or less a luxury, with the exception of Portal Key. You don't need one but it really does help, you wouldn't ever regret it. From here on I reccomend anything that helps Gauntlet stay in the fight, my personal favourite is Null Stone, no matter who I'm up against. Gives Health, Mana, and Regeneration of both with a very nice spell blocker to boot.

Plenty of items work if you have the money for it, just remember, Gauntlet might be able to steal damage, but attacking isn't what he does best, burst and control is. I would probably get Frostwolf Skull if it wasn't for Enfeeble being an Attack Modifier. Sacrifical Stone is a good all rounder but it doesn't actually give stats which is probably the main reason I dislike it. Its easy to adapt to the situation with Gauntlet as I find his item dependance, once he has mana, to be minimal. Sheepstick, Hellflower, Heart, Shrunken Head, whatever the situation demands or simply whatever you feel like.

21HoN Heroes Empty Re: HoN Heroes Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:31 am

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Edited post so that it conformed to the style I have used on all the other threads since. Looks much better, even if no one pays attention to them Razz

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
In the latest Patch today S2 released a new Alternate Avatar: Grim Reaper for Soul Reaper. As such this hero will be my next thread but I don't feel like making it just yet, mostly I wanted to let everyone know about his alternate avatar, so that's about all you're getting for now.

HoN Heroes 99ed30c9f872-xl

Soul Reaper, he likes to kill things, its a given, but he's not all bad, he has an ability that heals allies. This guy is most famous for his ultimate ability which plays one of the best sound effects when it kills someone.

Alternate Avatar: Grim Reaper
HoN Heroes SoulreaperaltavatargrimHoN Heroes Soulreaperaltavatargrim
Despite his colourful attire, surely one of the most bad ass models in HoN.

HoN Heroes Soulreapercompendium2

Judgement
The Soul Reaper instantly judges those around him, determining their fate. Enemies take damage while allies are healed.
Self Position ; All Units
Radius : 400 / 450 / 475 / 500
Mana Cost : 125 / 145 / 165 / 185
Cooldown : 8 /7 / 6 / 5
Deals 75 / 125 / 200 / 275 Magic damage to enemies and heals allies for 50 / 75 / 100 / 130 in the radius.
"Your fate is sealed!"

Withering Presence
No hero is without blemish. All who face the Soul Reaper face their every regret. Every harrowing moment spent in the Soul Reaper's presence damages those forced to endure it.
Cooldown : 1 seconds
On use, truns off the aura, use again to turn back on.
Radius : 700 / 800 / 900 / 1000 ; Enemy Organic Units
Enemies in the radius are damage for .4 / .6 / .8 / 1 % of their max Health per second.
"Stay out of my personal space."

Inhuman Nature
The Soul Reaper feeds on failure, and his power grows when those he judges fail. Each death he reaps replenishes his store of mana.
On Kill : Regains 12 / 24 / 36 / 48 mana
"Steve walks warily down the street..."

Demonic Execution
The Soul Reaper summons a Demonic Execution against the target, stunning and dealing damage based on how close to death they are.
Target Unit : Non-Boss Enemies
Type : Superior Magic
Range : 600
Mana Cost : 175 / 340 / 500
Cooldown : 100 / 85 / 70
The amount of Health the target is missing is multipled by .4 / .6 /.9. Magic damage is dealt to the target equal to this amount. Stuns for 1.5 seconds.
"Death is coming for you."
This ability can be booster by Staff of the Master.
Staff Effect: Lowers cooldown to 70 seconds at all levels and increased damage from x .4 / .6 / .9 Health missing to x .6 / .9 / 1.2 Health missing.

If Demonic Execution kills its target, this SFX is played:
Heroes of Newerth SFX - YOUR SOUL IS MINE by OJPhoenix

Edit
- New Compendium due to Soul Reaper stats changes in v2.0.14: Base Strength from 16 to 18 and Strength Gain from 1.7 to 2.0

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
Lifesapity and myself have been working on this idea for a very long time. Admittedly it collected dust for a while but we have pressed on to continue this great idea of ours. Many painful mind wracking hours went into coming up with abilities that don't already exist in HoN and making sure we kept to the theme and didn't break anything too much during the Ultimate.

The Archdruid could be near completion but we're not sure yet, I'm posting it here mostly as a means of easily showing Lifesapity the exact details of everything as and when things are changed, and we can hopefully get a bit on an opinion from other members before we move it over to the HoN Forum. Also, apologies for the long read and apologies if anything is confusing, it used to be even more confusing and lengthy... we confused ourselves at points.

HoN Heroes Archdruidmodelidea
ARCHDRUID

HoN Heroes Hs
HoN Heroes StrengthHoN Heroes AgilityHoN Heroes Intelligence-c
18 +1.9 | 16 +1.4 | 25 +2.4

HoN Heroes As
Movement Speed: 300
Attack Range: 500
Damage: 45 - 47
Armor: 3

Unorthadox Hero kgo

The archdruid is capable of transforming into 3 different animals, a Lion, a Raptor or an Eagle, and he can do this at level 1 without needing to level up an ability, this is an extra ability in addition to 4 others.

His first 3 abilities change based on which form he is in, they level up together as they are the same ability with a different form like the archdruid

The ultimate ability, not only has 4 levels learned at 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 but it combines all of the archdruids forms into a this single form allowing him to act like a druid, a lion, a raptor and an eagle all at the same time in the form of a Dragon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shapeshift
This ability is known automatically at level 1, does not need to be learnt and never levels up, it gives the Druid the ability to transform into 3 different animal forms.
The following abilities have these similar details
Cooldown: 20 seconds
Mana Cost:
Duration: none (if you die you will revert back to druid form during the death animation and come back as the druid)
You do not have to transform back into the Druid in order to change animal form, Eagle can transform into Lion and so on.

HoN Heroes Druidabilitydruidlionfo
Lion Form
The Druid transform into a vigorous Lion capable of leading his allies while striking fear into his enemies.
Attack becomes Melee with 100 Range
Increases Max Health by 6 x Intelligence

HoN Heroes Druidabilitydruidraptor
Raptor Form
The Druid transforms into a ferocious Raptor with a fast melee attack capable of hitting the weak points in his foes defenses.
Attack becomes Melee with 100 Range
Increases Attack Speed by +30

HoN Heroes Druidabilitydruideaglef
Eagle Form
The Druid transforms into the watchful Eagle, giving up combat for vast mobility & vision useful to himself & his allies.
Eagle form is Disarmed, it can't attack
Eagle form is a Flying Unit capable of flying over obstacles such as trees and cliffs, however it is still targeted like normal.
Night Vision increased to match Day Vision (need to find out how much Day Vision HoN heroes have)
Increases Base Speed by +10

Druid Form
The Druid transforms back into its original form, regaining its original stats & abilities
Any Change made while Shapeshifted ends when he transforms back into Druid Form, his starting form
This Ability appears in place of whichever form is he currently in, allowing him to switch back

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HoN Heroes Sgift
Nature's Gift (Druid Form)
Summons spirits to his aide, fighting by his side copying whichever form the druid takes.
Duration : none
Range Limit : 1200 units

Druid Spirits:
Health : 200 / 260 / 330 / 400
Mana : None
Damage : 20 / 30 / 40 / 50
Movespeed : 310 / 340 / 370 / 400
Armor : 2 / 4 / 6 / 8
Magic Armor : 6 / 8 / 10 / 12
Sight Radius : 500 Day and Night vision

(The other spirit forms have stats that are modified from the Druid spirits which is their starting point)

Lion Spirits:
Health : Increased by 0.5 / 1.0 / 1.5 / 2.0 x Intelligence
Range : 100 melee

Raptor Spirits:
Damage : Increased by 10 / 15 / 20 / 25
Range : 100 melee

Eagle Spirits:
Health : Reduced to 100
Sight : Day and Night vision Increased by 100 / 200 / 300 / 400
Disarmed
Clear Vision

Dragon Spirits:
Health : Increased by 0.5 / 1.0 / 1.5 / 2.0 x Intelligence
Damage : Increased by 20 / 25 / 30 / 35
Sight : Day and Night vision Increased by 100 / 200 / 300 / 400
(The Archdruid's Ultimate ability Transforms himself into a Dragon)

Summon 3 spirits to the Archdruid's side under his control that have an ability to summon the Archdruid to their location. They take on an appearance similar to whichever form he is in. (Druid, Lion, Raptor, Eagle, or Dragon). Activating this ability while already having units summoned will dismiss them and summon new Spirits next to the Archdruid.

The unit model for the spirits will be exactly the same model as the current form, which will be Druid Form when summoned, whichever form he is in, the spirits model is a reduced size of, at about 50%

Spirits cannot go too far from the Druid. They cannot be commanded to leave the Range Limit and will instead go up to the Range Limit, and if they are forced to leave it, either the spirit or the Druid is moved so that they are too far apart, then the Spirit attempts to get back in range using its own movespeed, if it is incapable of doing so for 2 seconds, the Spirit automatically teleports itself back to the Druid.

Summon Archdruid (Spirit Ability)
The spirit can summon the druid to its location at the cost of the spirit's life.
Cooldown: 5 seconds (the other spirits share the cooldown)
Range: 1500

When the spirit Summons the druid, the spirit dies instantly, and the druid is teleported to the Location of the spirit facing the same direction it did before it died. Any commands the druid was issued prior to teleportation, continue as if they were from that location.

HoN Heroes Sgift
Nature's Gift (Lion Form)
The Lion uses nature to strike back at anyone who tries to harm his pack
Passive : Owned Units
Radius : 800
[1] Gives Lion Form +1 Health Regeneration. Deals 15 return damage when an Owned Unit is auto attacked
[2] Gives Lion Form +2 Health Regeneration. Deals 20 return damage when an Owned Unit is auto attacked
[3] Gives Lion Form +3 Health Regeneration. Deals 25 return damage when an Owned Unit is auto attacked
[4] Gives Lion Form +4 Health Regeneration. Deals 30 return damage when an Owned Unit is auto attacked
Increases the Lion's Health Regeneration and whenever an Owned Unit is attack, the attacker (not allies when denying) take damage. (True Damage)

HoN Heroes Sgiftu
Nature's Gift (Raptor Form)
The Raptors tactical mind and poweful strikes take advantage of weaker enemies
Passive : Self
[1] Auto Attacks deal bonus damage equal to 10% of Intelligence
[2] Auto Attacks deal bonus damage equal to 20% of Intelligence
[3] Auto Attacks deal bonus damage equal to 30% of Intelligence
[4] Auto Attacks deal bonus damage equal to 40% of Intelligence
The bonus damage is increased by +50% if the enemy is an equal or lower level than the Archdruid.

HoN Heroes Sgift
Nature's Gift (Eagle Form)
The Eagle's powerful wings & eyes to increase movement speed & improve vision beyond normal means
Passive : Self
[1] +5 Movement Speed and Clearvision in 55% of Vision Range
[2] +10 Movement Speed and Clearvision in 70% of Vision Range
[3] +15 Movement Speed and Clearvision in 85% of Vision Range
[4] +20 Movement Speed and Clearvision in 100% of Vision Range
Clearvision gives the ability to see over obstacles such as Trees and Cliffs that would normally block sight

HoN Heroes Druidabilitydruidwratho
Wrath of Nature (Druid Form)
The Druid gathers the suns energy, unleashing its force at his enemies
Targe Position : Enemy Units
Type : Magic (also hits seige units)
Cast Range : 400
Radius : 400
[1] Can be channeled for up to 2 seconds
[2] Can be channeled for up to 3 seconds
[3] Can be channeled for up to 4 seconds
[4] Can be channeled for up to 5 seconds
Fires a beam, dealing 100 damage per second charged travelling 800 units in a line. While channeling, activate again to fire prematurely.
Actually charges 1 damage per 0.01 seconds.
The beam starts 400 units infront of the Druid, fires a further 800 units with a radius of 400, allowing the Druid to technically hit someone 1200 units away
Hero is incapable of taking any commands while charging, must fire illuminate to resume command. This is to allow you to group command the Druid without breaking Illuminate

HoN Heroes Druidabilitylionmightyr
Mighty Roar (Lion Form)
A mighty roar causes his enemies to tremble with fear, stunning them breifly
Self Position : Enemy Units
Radius : 300 / 335 / 370 / 400
Cooldown : 15 seconds
[1] Stuns all enemies within range for 1.5 seconds
[2] Stuns all enemies within range for 2.0 seconds
[3] Stuns all enemies within range for 2.5 seconds
[4] Stuns all enemies within range for 3.0 seconds
Deals no damage but stuns all enemies nearby.

HoN Heroes Druidabilityraptortaked
Takedown (Raptor Form)
The Raptor latches onto the target, attacking their weak points to slow them down
Target Unit : Enemy Owned Units
Range : 250
Cooldown : 15 seconds
Duration : 5 seconds
[1] 15% Movement Slow
[2] 20% Movement Slow
[3] 25% Movement Slow
[4] 30% Movement Slow
The Raptor jumps onto target, slowing movement speed while the Raptor auto attacks the target for -50% damage with +50% attack speed. The Raptor is forced to auto attack, any other command will make him get off the target, ending the effect.
Movement Slow lasts 3 seconds, this is reapplied every time the Raptor Auto Attacks his target.
The Raptor cannot be slowed during this time, and automatically moves at whatever speed the target moves because he is on the target, he gains Unitwalking, Treewalking, Cliffwalking and Buildingwalking as well.
Takedown can be interrupted, it is almost treated like a Channeling ability for this purpose, anything that would break Channeling, except Silence, will stop Takedown. Instead of being interrupted by Silence, Takedown is interrupted by Disarm and Immobilize. When Takedown is interrupted, the Raptor is no longer on the Target at the location he was interrupted.
He will appear much like Empath does when she is using As One, except the Raptor will not be a hologram, he will actually be there attacking the target, to get there, he leaps onto the target much like Pandemonium leaps before Flick.

HoN Heroes Druidabilityeaglewatchf
Watchful Eye (Eagle Form)
Looking far into the distance, the Eagle watches a location or tracks the movements of its prey
Target Position or Target Unit : Heroes
Cast Range : 1500
Track Range Limit : 2000
Duration : 20 seconds
[1] Clearvision in 300 radius
[2] Clearvision in 400 radius
[3] Clearvision in 500 radius
[4] Clearvision in 600 radius
You gain Clearvision around the target location or hero for the duration unless you transform into Druid Form, Lion Form or Raptor Form, which ends the effect immediately (Dragon Form does not end the ability). If the distance between you and the target exceeds the Track Range Limit of 2000 units, the effect ends.

HoN Heroes Druidabilitydruidsyphon
Syphon Strength
The wilderness saps the strength from the Druid's unwelcome enemies
Passive Aura : All Enemy Units
Radius : 500
[1] Reduces enemies Attack by 7%
[2] Reduces enemies Attack by 14%
[3] Reduces enemies Attack by 21%
[4] Reduces enemies Attack by 28%
All enemies within range have their attack reduced.

HoN Heroes Spride
Lion's Pride
The Lion's pack members bolster his pride and strengthen everyone around him
Passive Aura : All Allied Units
Radius : 800
[1] Hero controlled units gain + 0.25 Armor per charge, other units gain + 0.75 Armor
[2] Hero controlled units gain + 0.5 Armor per charge, other units gain + 1.5 Armor
[3] Hero controlled units gain + 0.75 Armor per charge, other units gain + 2.25 Armor
[4] Hero controlled units gain + 1 Armor per charge, other units gain + 3 Armor
Number of Charges is equal to the number of allied units within the Radius.
Hero controlled units is any unit a Hero has control of like Heroes and Summons.
The other units are the creeps.

HoN Heroes Druidabilityraptorshred
Raptor Strikes
The Raptor's strikes shred his victom's Armor with each attack
Passive Self : Enemy Units
[1] your auto attacks reduce armor by -1 on the first attack and -0.4 with each additional attack
[2] your auto attacks reduce armor by -2 on the first attack and -0.6 with each additional attack
[3] your auto attacks reduce armor by -3 on the first attack and -0.8 with each additional attack
[4] your auto attacks reduce armor by -4 on the first attack and -1.0 with each additional attack
Reduces the armor of any enemy the Raptor auto attacks to a limit of -10 Armor.
Lasts 5 seconds, and the duration is reapplied with each auto attack.

HoN Heroes Druidabilityeagleswiftn
Eagle's Switfness
As an Eagle, the Archdruid summons the air to give his allies a boost
Passive Aura : Allied Units
Radius : 800 units
[1] Increases allies movement speed by 5%
[2] Increases allies movement speed by 8%
[3] Increases allies movement speed by 11%
[4] Increases allies movement speed by 14%

HoN Heroes Druidabilitydruiddragon
Dragon Form (Ultimate)
The Archdruid calls apon the forces of nature to manifest into a single power, transforming himself into a green dragon with ALL of his powers
"By your powers combined..."
Self
Cooldown : 150 seconds
Mana Cost : 200
Duration : 20 seconds
Increases Maximum Health by 6 x Intelligence, Attack Speed by +30, Movement Speed by +10.
Dragon Form is a Flying unit capable of flying over obstacles such as cliffs and trees.
Night vision is increased to equal Day vision

Dragon Form has 4 levels that can be learned at 5 / 10 / 15 / 20
Dragon Form can be activated from Druid, Lion, Raptor or Eagle form, when the duration ends, the Archdruid will return to whichever form he was in prior to transforming into the Dragon
Dragon Form has the following abilities:

HoN Heroes Sgift
Nature's Gift (Dragon Form)
Combines all forms of Nature's Gift into a single ability, Activate to use the Druid Form version and summon Dragon Spirits. Passively has the same effect of the Lion, Raptor and Eagle form at the same time.

Cooldown : 30 seconds (cooldown is shared with Druid Form as it is the same ability)
Duration : none
Range Limit : 1200 units

Dragon Spirits:
Health : 200 / 260 / 330 / 400 + 0.5 / 1.0 / 1.5 / 2.0 x Intelligence
Mana : None
Damage : 40 / 55 / 70 / 86
Movespeed : 310 / 340 / 370 / 400
Armor : 2 / 4 / 6 / 8
Magic Armor : 6 / 8 / 10 / 12
Sight Radius : 600 / 700 / 800 / 900 Day and Night vision

Dragon Spirits have
Summon Archdruid (Spirit Ability) As Above

[1] +1 Health Regen; Enemies take 15 return damage when an Owned Unit is auto attacked; Auto attacks deal bonus damage equal to 10% of Intelligence; +5 Movement Speed; Clearvision in 55% of Vision range
[2] +2 Health Regen; Enemies take 20 return damage when an Owned Unit is auto attacked; Auto attacks deal bonus damage equal to 20% of Intelligence; +10 Movement Speed; Clearvision in 70% of Vision range
[3] +3 Health Regen; Enemies take 25 return damage when an Owned Unit is auto attacked; Auto attacks deal bonus damage equal to 30% of Intelligence; +15 Movement Speed; Clearvision in 85% of Vision range
[4] +4 Health Regen; Enemies take 30 return damage when an Owned Unit is auto attacked; Auto attacks deal bonus damage equal to 40% of Intelligence; +20 Movement Speed; Clearvision in 100% of Vision range
Bonus damage is doubled if the attack target is equal to or lower level than the Archdruid.

HoN Heroes Druidabilitydragonwrath
Wrath of Nature (Dragon Form)
Same Effect as Wrath of Nature (Druid Form) and shares a cooldown with it

HoN Heroes Druidabilitydragonmight
Mighty Roar (Dragon Form)
Same effect as Mighty Roar (Lion Form) and shares cooldown with it

HoN Heroes Druidabilitydragontaked
Takedown (Dragon Form)
Same effect as Takedown (Raptor Form) and shares cooldown with it

HoN Heroes Druidabilitydragonwatch
Watchful Eye (Dragon Form)
Same effect as Watchful Eye (Eagle Form) and shares cooldown with it

HoN Heroes Druidabilitydragondrago
Essence of the Dragon
The Essence of the Dragon of Nature is truly inspiring for all to witness
Combines Syphon Strength, Lion's Pride, Raptor Strikes and Eagle's Swiftness into a single ability.

[1] Reduces enemies attack by 7%; Hero controlled units gain +0.25 Armor per charge, other units gain +0.75 Armor; your auto attacks reduce armor by -1 on the first attack and -0.4 with each additional attack; Increases allies movement speed by 5%
[2] Reduces enemies attack by 14%; Hero controlled units gain +0.5 Armor per charge, other units gain +1.5 Armor; your auto attacks reduce armor by -2 on the first attack and -0.6 with each additional attack; Increases allies movement speed by 8%
[3] Reduces enemies attack by 21%; Hero controlled units gain +0.75 Armor per charge, other units gain +2.25 Armor; your auto attacks reduce armor by -3 on the first attack and -0.8 with each additional attack; Increases allies movement speed by 11%
[4] Reduces enemies attack by 28%; Hero controlled units gain +1 Armor per charge, other units gain +3 Armor; your auto attacks reduce armor by -4 on the first attack and -1 with each additional attack; Increases allies movment speed by 14%

Long post is long.
I'll make an FAQ section down here if need be.

Last edited by OJPhoenix on Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total

24HoN Heroes Empty Re: HoN Heroes Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:38 am

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator
Sooooooo confusing! But very interesting idea.

25HoN Heroes Empty Hero: Aluna [INT|LEGION] Ooh, Shiney! Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:17 pm

OJPhoenix

OJPhoenix
HoN Heroes Alunapandamoniumalterna

The powers of a modern day Latina superhero has come to life in Newerth and our newest hero is unleashed!

Beautiful and spirited, Aluna carries within her the essence of Earth itself -- the old Earth, long since lost to the decay of ages. Endowed with its might, and carrying the power of the moon in a mystical emerald, Aluna strikes at her daemonic foes with deadly speed. Thanks to her skill in battle, she has already become a celebrity among the heroes of Newerth.

HoN Heroes Alunacompendium

Hero Spotlight supplied by Lifesapity, as usual: Razz

HoN Heroes QHoN Heroes Q2
Emerald Lightning
Aluna launches a bolt of lightning that bounces of her enemies, stealing their attack speed and leaving them stunned.
Target Unit : Enemy Units
Range : 625
Mana Cost : 100 / 110 / 120 / 130
Cooldown : 15 / 14 / 13 / 12
Lightning Bounces between enemy units, hitting 2 / 3 / 3 / 4 targets.
- Stuns for 1 second + 0.5 per bounce.
- Bounces to the closest unit.
- Can only hit each unit once.
- Steals 14 / 17 / 20 / 23 Attack Speed from each unit for 5 seconds
Emeral Red Effects:
- Stuns last unit for 2x duration.
- Attack Speed buff lasts for 8 seconds.

HoN Heroes WHoN Heroes W2
Power Throw
Channeling her strength into a single throw, aluna is able to throw her weapon with deadly speed and accuracy
Range : 1700
Throws a projectile towards target location that deals 140 / 210 / 280 / 350 initial damage and 10 % reduced damage per enemy unit hit.
- Has a 125 touch radius.
- Kills trees in a 65 touch radius.
- Has a 3 seconds of 800 AoE lingering vision after it expires.
Emeral Red Effects:
- Power Throw now has global range.
- No damage reduction per unit hit.

HoN Heroes EHoN Heroes E2
Deja Vu
Aluna can see the past and future on the surface of moonlit water, and she can travel there under proper conditions.
Self
This skill has 3 activation points.
Button 1 : Gains 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 % Movespeed for 3 / 3.5 / 4 / 4.5 seconds
Button 2 : Sends a shadow back along the path you took from activation for 3 / 3.5 / 4 / 4.5 seconds
Button 3 : Teleport your hero to shadows location.
Emeral Red Effects:
- You gain unitwalking.
- Enemies touched by shadow for amounts listed above.

HoN Heroes R
Emerald Red
Aluna's emeral draws its power from the moon and increases the potency of her other abilities.
Self
Type : Superior Magic
Mana Cost : 150
Each charge gives 1 of your other skills bonus effects
Activation gives you 10 seconds to use all available charges.
- Maximum of 1 / 2 / 3 charges.
- Gains a charge every 60 / 50 / 40 seconds.
- Activation will use up all charges.

Experiance Points to be earned!

So here's the deal, anyone who can guess the effects of Aluna's abilities will receive Experiance points. We've got the impression that this hero's ultimate will affect the other abilities in some way.
10 points for guessing each of the first three abilities correctly when its not nighttime, guessing the correct alternate effect for any of them will be an 5 points each, if Emerald Red has a passive bonus 5 point for guessing that, 10 bonus points if you manage to guess everything, which on this hero is unlikely... so the bonus may or may not increase
This allows for a potential of 55 or 60 points all up.

Last edited by OJPhoenix on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:41 am; edited 6 times in total

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum