Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Hello Spectrum City residence,

I think it will be a great time for me to write a report about everything that is happening on our server.
Spectrum City Version 2 has been up for one month now and we have made so many creations in that time, that the server looks AMAZING!
I would like to thank everyone for their great efforts to keep Spectrum City beautiful.

Roads and Infrastructure
I am in charge of creating the boardwalks and other transportation in Spectrum City. At the moment, my biggest project is the creation of two train lines that will make getting around quicker and easier. Please do not disturb any of my work. I have specific plans of how I want things to look, but if you have any suggestions or want to help me build it, please message me.

Spectrum City News Update: 13th October 2011 2011-10-09_193706
Spectrum City News Update: 13th October 2011 2011-10-09_193723
Riverstone Station

As Spectrum City expands, so too will the train line.

I have also been noticing a lot of holes in the boardwalk where creepers have blown up. Please, if you were responsible for letting the creeper blow up, please fix it immediately.

Additionally, I have added a new boardwalk to Cdunc-Broch house and to The Lookout Tower, which shortcuts to Mijy's base.
Spectrum City News Update: 13th October 2011 2011-10-12_221850

The Community Garden
This is how I often find the garden:
Spectrum City News Update: 13th October 2011 2011-10-13_091535
Please, if you take some food, toil the soil so other things can grow again!

Bases and Creations
Sight seeing has now been made easier with the help of signs which I have placed all over Spectrum City, but here is a few creations.

Spectrum City News Update: 13th October 2011 2011-10-13_091251
Cdunc-Broch house. These are two new people to join our server from America. Their house is near Riverstone Station

Spectrum City News Update: 13th October 2011 2011-10-13_091309
My House (Tigeress). This house is completely made out of tree trunks. After much griefing, with people putting leaves on the house, I decided to style it this way. Near Riverstone Station

Spectrum City News Update: 13th October 2011 2011-10-13_091126
This Squirtle was only made last night, so I don't know who it belongs to. Situated next to Riverstone station, this is an eye catching creation. To the owner: I placed torches all along the edge of it so it could glow at night.

Spectrum City News Update: 13th October 2011 2011-10-05_105817
Spectrum City News Update: 13th October 2011 2011-10-13_091202
The Lookout Tower: Created by Mijy and myself. Now has a name and a peace sign helicopter pad. Near Riverstone Station.

Spectrum City News Update: 13th October 2011 2011-10-07_120910
Spectrum City. Created by Mijy and myself. Look up from spawn to see our name floating in the sky. At night, you can sometimes see mobs falling off it.

Spectrum City News Update: 13th October 2011 2011-10-13_091403
Heart. Created by Mijy. Near The Fight Pit. Mijy shows his love for his girlfriend.

So there you have it folks. See you in game!

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

Moose

Moose
Forum Friendly

Moose

Moose
Forum Friendly
Well ive builit my own automated station....you may attach it to the current network

Snowmane

Took The First Step Towards Spectrum Addiction
The upgrades to the community garden definitely appear to have dealt with the regular destruction of it. Slyooz's idea of putting fences under the wheat prevents even careless people from trampling it and the greenhouse prevents mobs from getting in.

Over the last hour or so I've planted a couple of hundred trees in the steppes to the north east (aka past my Elysium Arch structure) which Is partly because otherwise my new random stairs into my underground tunnel network looks really out of place with the trees plannted tehre to provide me some shelter from skeletons whilst I covered the roof in glass.

In regards to my underground tunnels... I found one of the most awesome natural features I've ever seen in minecraft - fat the end of the tunnel to the east from my Elysium arch hub (the open area near to the bottom of the mine steps in Elysium Arch) there is a massive river of lava at the bottom of an underground chasm; if no one has seen it I would suggest they take a look, because it really is amazing looking; and I'm planning on building a small city along the walls of the chasm.

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
I saw all of the trees you planted. It's nice, because there are some giant ones growing next to the boardwalk.

The lava pool is really nice too. Are you going to build something there?

Snowmane

Took The First Step Towards Spectrum Addiction
Yup, but that has to wait now until I can get a new computer, mine kinda blew up.

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
Aww no Sad

Well, by the time you play again, Minecraft will be out of beta Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum