Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Outrageous Fortune Empty Outrageous Fortune Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:53 am

Earthworm Jimbo

Earthworm Jimbo
Getting Known
Greetings and salutations everyone. I'm not sure if one has to be a [S] clan member to register on this forum...if so, then I apologize and a forum moderator can delete my account. I just thought to myself "why not" if this is a forum about anything and everything Outrageous Fortune Icon_biggrin

I know most of you guys are Australians, but I've recently gotten addicted to the New Zealand show Outrageous Fortune (OF). I also know that its been aired on Australian TV in the past, and that Series 5 of OF recently started to air on Channel Ten (Australia). I'm just curious to know what some of you think about it, because all the humor, drama, and great characters in the show just blows me away. Its one of my favorite things to watch right now.

-Jimbo

2Outrageous Fortune Empty Re: Outrageous Fortune Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:35 am

Fade

Fade
Post Post Post
Haha i doubt Emilia or Mijy will delete you, especially after searching for new people to post! I have never heard of Outrageous Fortune, what is it about?

3Outrageous Fortune Empty Re: Outrageous Fortune Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:52 am

Emilia

Emilia
Administrator
I love my OWS people. The best GES players out there.

I have never watched this show. I have no idea what it is about.

http://spectrum.niceboard.org

4Outrageous Fortune Empty Re: Outrageous Fortune Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:49 am

Pearly

Pearly
Never heard of it, but I'll be sure to check it out Smile it sounds good

And welcome man Smile

http://selectstartmedia.net

5Outrageous Fortune Empty Re: Outrageous Fortune Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:27 am

Earthworm Jimbo

Earthworm Jimbo
Getting Known
Wow, I guess it isn't as popular in Australia as I was initially led to
believe. I highly recommend it to anyone that's looking for a good
comedy/drama. The earlier seasons (1-3) are the best IMO, but 4 and 5 have also been extremely enjoyable to watch. The 6th season is currently in production, so I've read.

PS: Thanks for the welcome, and I stand corrected Emilia...Spectrum's a community of friends that like to play games together, not a clan per sei. Hope to see some of you in-game, and any game, not just GES. Outrageous Fortune Icon_cool

6Outrageous Fortune Empty Re: Outrageous Fortune Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:34 am

Pearly

Pearly
Í'll give it a wikipedia search and see what I can come up with Smile haha Wikipedia is the answer to all problems Razz

And yeah, I'm not in the Spectrum clan either; not officially, anyway, I have my own clan. I'm in their official GES team though, I think Razz

http://selectstartmedia.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum