Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Razer Switchblade Trailer Empty Razer Switchblade Trailer Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:40 pm

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator

Although i would never get it, it looks pretty epic. i recon it would be cool to get a normal keyboard like that.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/mijy07

2Razer Switchblade Trailer Empty Re: Razer Switchblade Trailer Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:47 pm

KevlarShock

KevlarShock
Double Century
sounds like a really nice idea, although how would the graphics be? i dunno they didnt seem to say much about the screen =/ plus with the wireless, im guessing u'll have to be near a wireless router, or near some free wifi cafe? so is it really portable??

For me the only really interesting thing about this is the keyboard, and it seems thats all they've really tried to make work. oh well, looks like well see >.>

3Razer Switchblade Trailer Empty Re: Razer Switchblade Trailer Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:47 am

launcelot335

launcelot335
Forum Friendly
well, with the internet your always gonna have to be near a wireless router anyway? unless you have a wireless modem in which case that functions just like a normal laptop anyway...

they mentioned a touch screen... but only mentioned it once... thats probably because they dont think anyone will use it for gaming. just use a mouse.

the keyboard is awesome. but again, id like to see how it stood up to some indi games from non mainstream developers...

as for the graphics and stuff, i wanna know the specs. and the price. cause id consider getting one of those.

4Razer Switchblade Trailer Empty Re: Razer Switchblade Trailer Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:52 pm

Mijy

Mijy
Administrator
Well, in australia, we now have a thing called vivid wireless. and depending on what plan you go on, you are able to get near max speed internet in like a big range of areas without having to be near a modem thing or anything. but anyways, ull need a powerplug so its better off going to your home or friends house and playing.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/mijy07

5Razer Switchblade Trailer Empty Re: Razer Switchblade Trailer Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:31 pm

launcelot335

launcelot335
Forum Friendly
oh cool, i didnt know the vivid thing. what cave have i been living in Razz

also, just as a side note, **** that asian guys voice is awesoem

6Razer Switchblade Trailer Empty Re: Razer Switchblade Trailer Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:35 pm

MiniMan

MiniMan
Spectrum Addict
Id buy one of them.

7Razer Switchblade Trailer Empty Re: Razer Switchblade Trailer Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:57 pm

Hopdiddy

Hopdiddy
Double Century
yeah i bet it costs more that a gaming computer >_<

8Razer Switchblade Trailer Empty Re: Razer Switchblade Trailer Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:01 pm

Pearly

Pearly
*weep* that... that is gorgeous. Razer make some amazing stuff. Just look at the Hydra; I can't wait for it Very Happy

http://selectstartmedia.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum