Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sakura Wars Empty Sakura Wars Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:21 am

Soul

Soul
Took The First Step Towards Spectrum Addiction
Specifically, it's called Sakura Wars: So Long My Love based on a popular RPG in Japan. It's a Steam-Punk game, set in the 1930's. Science fiction. They have several advanced technologies but everything's run on old methods i.e steam. The game is set in Manhattan and features the main character of Shinjiro Taiga, a character whose name only one character seems to be able to properly say others say Shiny, Shin, Shinster, Shins, and everything under the sun. One just calls him Kid XD Anyway, it's a fun game. The main portions of the game really are set on an almost date-sim like system but also not. The RPG comes in during the fighting because there isn't alot of FreeRoaming to do. The fighting makes up for it. The point of an RPG is the make the player believe it's worth it to sit through countless repetative battles to watch a story progress. This does just that. While the game is MEANT to be comical, it hits a number of serious and real issues. It's for PS2 and Wii, came out in 2010 and got a 7.2 on, I think it was the Gamefly rating out of 10. I personally give it and 8.5 You should rent it. Might like it. My favorite character is Gemini Sunrise if you do play it. The voice acting is suspect but, then again, it's meant to be funny and exaggerated so yeah.

http://voydforums.forumotion.net/forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum